Windows 10: My Xbox Gamepass App is not working anymore...Help!

Discus and support My Xbox Gamepass App is not working anymore...Help! in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi all!My Gamepass App on PC is not working anymore. Everything wrong started all of the sudden. I just finished a gaming session, playing Dead Cells.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MakuraDreams, Feb 16, 2022.

1. My Xbox Gamepass App is not working anymore...Help!

Hi all!My Gamepass App on PC is not working anymore. Everything wrong started all of the sudden. I just finished a gaming session, playing Dead Cells. Hours later, this is what happened:1. The app took ages to launch;2. The app launches, I am signed in, but my library of 10 games is empty;3. I restart my PC twice, and I recover my gaming library.4. Whenever I launch a game in my library, the Microsoft Store App starts instead and launches the "Gaming Services" app page, loading forever!5. I cannot install or download any game anymore nor play anything.I tried literally every single solution fr

:)

MakuraDreams, Feb 16, 2022

2. Cannot get XBOX Gamepass App to open/uninstall

About two weeks ago my XBOX app stopped working. It used to be called the XBOX Gamepass Beta but it seems to have recently been updated and is now Called "XBox" and is part of Windows now.

Clicking to start presents me with the Green XBox loading screen but then it dissapears/nothing happens.

I've tried to go to Apps & Features to uninstall but get:

"We couldn't uninstall Xbox. The operation did not complete unsuccessfully. Try again in a bit. The error code is 0x80073cfa, in case you need it."

I've searched and tried numerous suggestions online but nothing solves the issue.

This is for Xbox, Version 2010.1001.9.0. Terminate/Reset/Repair has no effect. I've tried Windows Store Apps Cleaner but to remove but get "Failed to remove 'Microsoft.GamingApp'. This package is part of Windows core applications and cannot be uninstalled."

StephenYYC, Feb 16, 2022
  3. Xbox Gamepass Ultimate Perks

I am a part of a Microsoft family which gives me access to Xbox gamepass ultimate. One of the Xbox gamepass ultimate perks is an ancestral ship set for sea of thieves but someone else in my family already claimed it. Is there any way I can have access
    to it as well or do I need to buy gamepass for myself?

EmeryBrown, Feb 16, 2022
  4. My Xbox Gamepass App is not working anymore...Help!

Gamepass games on PC not working

I have a valid gamepass ultimate subscription and recently tried to play gamepass games on PC. I downloaded the app and installed Crosscode and The Messenger. When I try to launch the games through the Xbox PC app, the app minimizes and nothing happens.
    When I try to launch the games through the start menu, it just directs me to the Windows Store to download the Xbox App, which shows that I've already downloaded it. Games I have previously downloaded from before the Xbox App came out, such as Forza Horizon
    4, seem to work ok. What can I do to get the newer games working?

Darth Navster, Feb 16, 2022
Thema:

My Xbox Gamepass App is not working anymore...Help!

1. My Xbox Gamepass App is not working anymore...Help! - Similar Threads - Xbox Gamepass App

2. Xbox Gamepass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Gamepass: This application keeps starting every time I reboot Windows. Can it please stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-gamepass/d415c962-b405-4885-a578-ddca2a005ccc
  3. Xbox Gamepass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass: This application keeps starting every time I reboot Windows. Can it please stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-gamepass/d415c962-b405-4885-a578-ddca2a005ccc
  4. Xbox Gamepass App completly breaking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Gamepass App completly breaking: I am so anoyed, the Gamepass App doesn´t load any pannels and i can only play games i have installed and you can´t close the app with x How does it happen? If you klick on any Game to look at screenshots etc. The App corupts and stops working. Than i can´t do anything in the...
  5. Xbox Gamepass App completly breaking

Xbox Gamepass App completly breaking: I am so anoyed, the Gamepass App doesn´t load any pannels and i can only play games i have installed and you can´t close the app with x How does it happen? If you klick on any Game to look at screenshots etc. The App corupts and stops working. Than i can´t do anything in the...
  6. Xbox Gamepass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Gamepass: So the country I live in, to get an Xbox gamepass I have to spend around 25$ on game pass gift cards From local stores for the basic 10$ subscription. So is there any form of Microsoft store gift card that I can redeem to purchase gamepass from the store itself? like how in...
  7. Xbox Gamepass

Xbox Gamepass: So the country I live in, to get an Xbox gamepass I have to spend around 25$ on game pass gift cards From local stores for the basic 10$ subscription. So is there any form of Microsoft store gift card that I can redeem to purchase gamepass from the store itself? like how in...
  8. My Xbox Gamepass Ultimate is not showing in my Xbox PC App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Xbox Gamepass Ultimate is not showing in my Xbox PC App: I just redeemed a 2 month Xbox Gamepass Ultimate code from discord it shows on my Microsoft account page, but it doesn't show on Xbox App https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-xbox-gamepass-ultimate-is-not-showing-in-my/d9e5740b-9f0f-4d99-802c-8f7aa6739fc0
  9. My Xbox Gamepass Ultimate is not showing in my Xbox PC App

My Xbox Gamepass Ultimate is not showing in my Xbox PC App: I just redeemed a 2 month Xbox Gamepass Ultimate code from discord it shows on my Microsoft account page, but it doesn't show on Xbox App https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-xbox-gamepass-ultimate-is-not-showing-in-my/d9e5740b-9f0f-4d99-802c-8f7aa6739fc0
  10. Gamepass ultimate not showing in xbox app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gamepass ultimate not showing in xbox app: It has been over 12 hours now since I purchased gamepass ultimate and It refuses to show up I believe it has something to do with the fact that when i check subscriptions through the app it says "we encountered an error and your subscriptions failed to load", but I'm not sure...