Windows 10: My Xbox Gamerpic keeps getting changed

Discus and support My Xbox Gamerpic keeps getting changed in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Well can You please help actually help? It's really annoying to see **** pictures on my xbox feed & honestly I'm fine with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RICHARDGOMEZ1, Feb 24, 2019.

1. My Xbox Gamerpic keeps getting changed

Split from this thread.​

Well can You please help actually help? It's really annoying to see **** pictures on my xbox feed & honestly I'm fine with it...I just DON'T WANT MYY PICTURE BEING taken down or switched EITHER just like these **** pictures can get away..so SHOULD MY DECENT PICTURE

:)

RICHARDGOMEZ1, Feb 24, 2019

2. Xbox Custom Gamerpics

Hi,

Currently, using a customized gamerpic is only available for both Beta and Xbox Preview members. If you have seen options from a third party web site, we recommend restraining from doing so as it might lead to a possible account suspension, upon violating
    the Xbox's Terms of Use. The availability of using a customized gamerpic on Xbox One is yet to be determined.

Meanwhile we appreciate any suggestions to improve our services, we recommend sending a feedback regarding this feature using this

link

If you have any other concerns, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Feb 24, 2019
  3. Arzalea Win User
    Xbox gamerpic

I want to upload a custom gamerpic for my xbox one profile but it says I have to be an adult account. The problem is that I am an adult account yet it still won't let me. I've done everything and it even says that I am an adult account and I still can't
    change it.

Arzalea, Feb 24, 2019
  4. My Xbox Gamerpic keeps getting changed

xbox gamerpic

had an xbox 360 and havent played for a while now, just got an xbox one.

im trying to upload a custom picture for my xbox gamerpic. I go through the whole process of picking it and aligning it and when I hit to upload the picture an internet window pops with "Microsoft's code of conduct explained for xbox live customers"

I've never done anything wrong or been suspended before, so im not clear as to why this is even popping up, its not like the picture im trying to upload is in any way explicit either.

megatronnosaurus, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

My Xbox Gamerpic keeps getting changed

1. My Xbox Gamerpic keeps getting changed - Similar Threads - Xbox Gamerpic keeps

2. Refund on xbox games keep getting Denied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund on xbox games keep getting Denied: I recently bought Ark survival Ascended, I own an Xbox Series S and it does not hold up to standard. I So I ordered a refund but it got denied i had the same issue with wild hearts. You have denied my request for my money back. But i've requested within the fourteen day....
  3. Refund on xbox games keep getting Denied

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refund on xbox games keep getting Denied: I recently bought Ark survival Ascended, I own an Xbox Series S and it does not hold up to standard. I So I ordered a refund but it got denied i had the same issue with wild hearts. You have denied my request for my money back. But i've requested within the fourteen day....
  4. I keep getting error 0x80090010 when I try to login to Xbox, and I am unable to change my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting error 0x80090010 when I try to login to Xbox, and I am unable to change my...: I try to change Xbox accounts on my pc and keep getting this same error. It says to try to change your pin, but when I go to change my pin there is no option to...
  5. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows keeps getting disconnected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows keeps getting disconnected.: Wasn't sure to post this question on Windows or Gaming/Xbox section. Gonna go with Windows since I play on PCOn the device manager, the driver "Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows" is hidden, and when I click properties it says the device is disconnected code 45.Been happening...
  6. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows keeps getting disconnected.

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows keeps getting disconnected.: Wasn't sure to post this question on Windows or Gaming/Xbox section. Gonna go with Windows since I play on PCOn the device manager, the driver "Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows" is hidden, and when I click properties it says the device is disconnected code 45.Been happening...
  7. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows keeps getting disconnected.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Keep getting disconnected on Xbox app for windows 10

Keep getting disconnected on Xbox app for windows 10: I can't stay connected to a Xbox party everytime I start a party or join one I can hear nobody and then after a minute or two a error message pops up saying we can't connect to Xbox live right now the service might be down and it keeps on saying that even though the service...
  9. Gamerpic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamerpic: How can i change my gamerpic to an uploaded pic if i have child ac count https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gamerpic/1649bc13-535d-4bac-9f97-4060ea7bdc98
  10. Gamerpic will be reviewed by Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamerpic will be reviewed by Microsoft?: Split from this thread. When I change my gamerpic from Xbox app (Windows 10), it says my gamerpic will be set after it get's reviewed by Microsoft. I waited for some days for their approval but it doesn't make any difference. Amazingly, my gamerpic in Xbox live (the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox live my gamerpic got changed

2. xbox live gamerpic changed

3. xbox one gamerpic was changed

4. my gamerpic was changed?,
  5. xbox gamerpic was changed ,
  6. xbox gamerpic randomly changed,
  7. my xbox one gmaerpic keeps ressetting,
  8. xbox keeps changes my gamerpic