Windows 10: My xbox gift card is not showing my balance

Discus and support My xbox gift card is not showing my balance in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My xbox card is not showing my balance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MadisonMierzejewski, Feb 14, 2021.

1. My xbox gift card is not showing my balance

My xbox card is not showing my balance

:)

MadisonMierzejewski, Feb 14, 2021

2. Does xbox gift cards counts to Microsoft Windows 10 balance

[Solved] So. I was trying to recently going buy a new game. Unfortunately I may need to go a microsoft store and buy those 50 dollars gift cards.Which would take me 1 and a half hour to go to the nearest microsoft store.The only thing I found is Xbox gift
    cards. Would Xbox gift cards would count a balance for windows 10 store?

TerraEpic143, Feb 14, 2021
  3. Xbox Gift Card On A Microsoft Game

to be clear I can use the xbox gift card on this particular game?

FeliciaCarpenter1, Feb 14, 2021
  4. My xbox gift card is not showing my balance

Xbox Gift Card On A Microsoft Game

Hi FeliciaCarpenter1

I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

Yes, it can be used on Microsoft game or Microsoft Store purchases also.

What can you buy with an Xbox Gift Card?

You can get the latest games, movies, and TV shows on Xbox, top games and apps on Windows, and devices like Xbox consoles and bundles at Microsoft Store online.

Where can I spend a gift card?

Once redeemed to your Microsoft account, your gift card balance is available to spend when you shop at Microsoft Store online, on Windows, and on Xbox. Gift cards do not currently work at physical Microsoft Stores.

Source -
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-gift-car...

Do let me know if you require any further help on this. Will be glad to help you.

Vijay_Verma, Feb 14, 2021
Thema:

My xbox gift card is not showing my balance

1. My xbox gift card is not showing my balance - Similar Threads - xbox gift card

2. Can't spend gift card balance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't spend gift card balance: I recently bought $40 worth of gift cards which I got to purchase ibis paint. When I go to checkout, it doesn't let me select the balance. I can only enter a credit card or PayPal account. I already redeemed the gift card in the store so I can't redeem that at checkout. If I...
  3. Can't spend gift card balance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't spend gift card balance: I recently bought $40 worth of gift cards which I got to purchase ibis paint. When I go to checkout, it doesn't let me select the balance. I can only enter a credit card or PayPal account. I already redeemed the gift card in the store so I can't redeem that at checkout. If I...
  4. Windows and xbox gift cards

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows and xbox gift cards: I can’t find windows gift cards anywhere, so i want to know if i can use the xbox gift cards to buy games on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-and-xbox-gift-cards/53e5355b-4f0c-4c59-af3f-8301fdb73010
  5. xbox gift card

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    xbox gift card: I purchased a xbox gift card through dell and now I have $100 microsoft credit attached to my account??? This was supposed to be a gift!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-gift-card/a79f880e-210a-4a6e-8abb-6cdeac536233
  6. xbox Gift Card

xbox Gift Card: I redeemed an Xbox gift card on the Microsoft Store. I am trying to change my Xbox gamertag but it is not coming up as a payment option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-gift-card/dafe6f6c-f4cd-41f8-8f40-854c76b6337b
  7. Microsoft gift card added 1,25 $ to my balance instead of giving an actual code gift card?...

Microsoft gift card added 1,25 $ to my balance instead of giving an actual code gift card?...: I redeemed an 1,25 $ Microsoft gift card, but in result it added 1,25 $ to my Microsoft Account Balance. What concerns me is that, in Roblox Windows 10 app, aka Microsoft Store version, there's an option to redeem a 25 digit Microsoft gift card to get Robux or premium. I am...
  8. Xbox gift card

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Xbox gift card: Xbox gift card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-gift-card/3a5e4775-5333-4a06-9868-1453a616a6ad
  9. Xbox gift card on the Rewards

Xbox gift card on the Rewards: Just a question really - I have earned lots of reward points, enough to get more than one reward. What I want to know is - can I claim more than one of the Xbox gift card cost 5850 points and then can I use more than one of them at a time when purchasing through my Xbox the...
  10. Xbox Gift Card

Xbox Gift Card: Hi Guys,I am planning to buy Minecraft soon.& Because I don't have any creditcard/debit card I have a idea to buy xbox gift card and then redeem it on the Microsoft account.And today,I found app named "Bigcash" That app can give you coins by watching video,and do others.Also...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft rewards redeemed gift card not updated my balance

2. xbox gift card