Windows 10: My Xbox One controller is not detected by my PC

Discus and support My Xbox One controller is not detected by my PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, my Xbox One controller is not being detected by my PC it flashes, vibrates and I have put new batteries in there but I get no message that a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Josh Gibbs1, Jun 27, 2022.

1. My Xbox One controller is not detected by my PC

Hello, my Xbox One controller is not being detected by my PC it flashes, vibrates and I have put new batteries in there but I get no message that a new device has been plugged in and it isn't in device manager. I am using a USB cable by the way.

:)

Josh Gibbs1, Jun 27, 2022
Thema:

My Xbox One controller is not detected by my PC

1. My Xbox One controller is not detected by my PC - Similar Threads - Xbox controller detected

2. My Xbox One controller is not detected by my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Xbox One controller is not detected by my PC: Hello, my Xbox One controller is not being detected by my PC it flashes, vibrates and I have put new batteries in there but I get no message that a new device has been plugged in and it isn't in device manager. I am using a USB cable by the way....
  3. My Xbox One controller is not detected by my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Xbox One controller is not detected by my PC: Hello, my Xbox One controller is not being detected by my PC it flashes, vibrates and I have put new batteries in there but I get no message that a new device has been plugged in and it isn't in device manager. I am using a USB cable by the way....
  4. controller not detected by my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    controller not detected by my pc: Hello, I have a problem with my controller and my PC.My xbox one controller isn't detected by my pc, when i connect my controller to my pc with a cable USB the controller vibrate but nothing else. the controller does not appear in the device manager, so i cant downoald the...
  5. controller not detected by my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    controller not detected by my pc: Hello, I have a problem with my controller and my PC.My xbox one controller isn't detected by my pc, when i connect my controller to my pc with a cable USB the controller vibrate but nothing else. the controller does not appear in the device manager, so i cant downoald the...
  6. controller not detected by my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. My xbox one controller connectivity issues to PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My xbox one controller connectivity issues to PC: My xbox one controller is running the latest firmware. I have had it connected to my PC over bluetooth and have been using it for a few days now and suddenly it stopped working wirelessly and windows insists their is a driver error but i can assure you im up to date on...
  8. My Xbox One Bluetooth controller.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Xbox One Bluetooth controller.: First off, I would like to say that yes the controller does support bluetooth. It pops up when I connect it to my pc. Wired on pc works but I wanted to use it wirelessly, and the controller is updated. Whenever I use my controller on my xbox, it works perfect except...
  9. connect an xbox one controller to my pc.

in Windows 10 Customization
    connect an xbox one controller to my pc.: I would like a help to correctly install the control. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-an-xbox-one-controller-to-my-pc/d60568a8-7222-498a-ae4d-ee514e3fcd34
  10. Xbox One Controller will not connect to my PC anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox One Controller will not connect to my PC anymore: I bought an Xbox One Wireless Controller a while back with my PC and it connected wirelessly just fine for the longest time, until less than a year ago it just stopped connecting. It works fine with a wired connection, but not wirelessly. I have searched everywhere and have...