Windows 10: My Xbox One controller won't work in my PCs anymore

Discus and support My Xbox One controller won't work in my PCs anymore in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have an Xbox One, so sometimes when I want to play on PC i would like to use its controller, the 1st time i used the contoller by USB it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nuit des morts, Nov 2, 2020.

1. My Xbox One controller won't work in my PCs anymore

Hi, I have an Xbox One, so sometimes when I want to play on PC i would like to use its controller, the 1st time i used the contoller by USB it was recognized instantly and just worked fine but now it's not recognized anymore, nothing happens when i plug in I press the Xbox button and it only acts as i was using my Xbox One so i unplugged the Xbox and now when I press the Xbox button it only blinks as it was searching for a device for a bit and then turns off. What happened? How did the controller stopped working? How can I fix this?

I also tried in another PC and same thing, help please!

:)

Nuit des morts, Nov 2, 2020
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Nov 2, 2020
  3. Oblivion PC Xbox controller

Could someone suggest a way to use my xbox controller with the pc version of oblivion?

greenhouse, Nov 2, 2020
  4. My Xbox One controller won't work in my PCs anymore

XBOX One Controller Triggers Not Resposive (On PC)

Hi Cruxin,

An outdated controller is one of the potential reasons why your Xbox One controller triggers do not work. For me to properly assist you with this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were you able to use the controller without any issues before?
    • Have you tried using the controller on a different computer?

In the meantime, I suggest that you update your Xbox One controller. To do this, you may follow the steps on the link below:

How to update your Xbox One Controller on Windows 10

Wilfred Mac, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

My Xbox One controller won't work in my PCs anymore

1. My Xbox One controller won't work in my PCs anymore - Similar Threads - Xbox controller won't

2. Xbox Controller won't connect to bluetooth anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Controller won't connect to bluetooth anymore.: My controller used to work as of yesterday, but now it suddenly won't. I have tried updating, rolling back, and doing a bunch of things with the bluetooth drivers. I also updated it with the Xbox Accessories app through usb, but still it does not work. I have also tried...
  3. Xbox Controller won't connect to bluetooth anymore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Controller won't connect to bluetooth anymore.: My controller used to work as of yesterday, but now it suddenly won't. I have tried updating, rolling back, and doing a bunch of things with the bluetooth drivers. I also updated it with the Xbox Accessories app through usb, but still it does not work. I have also tried...
  4. Xbox Controller won't connect to bluetooth anymore.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Won't recognize Xbox One controller.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won't recognize Xbox One controller.: Me and my friend are trying to play a game together which involves both of us having a controller plugged in, kinda split screen but online. Mine works fine but when my friend plugs his in the white glow won't show up. We're positive it's not the wire or the controllers since...
  6. My xbox one controller won't connect to my pc wired

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My xbox one controller won't connect to my pc wired: it's not showing in device manager and when i plug it in the xbox button slowly blinks submitted by /u/Lexahh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lnvkhd/my_xbox_one_controller_wont_connect_to_my_pc_wired/
  7. Windows 19041 won't connect to Xbox One controller anymore (Bluetooth)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 19041 won't connect to Xbox One controller anymore (Bluetooth): Long story short in the past I was using the controller just fine, and even after the 19041 update it was working normally, however yesterday after I restarted the computer mid day it stopped connecting. I unpaired the device, and tried to repair it however now when you go to...
  8. Xbox One Controller won't connect

Xbox One Controller won't connect: When trying to connect my xbox one controller, it buzzes, but never turns on. I have tried multiple controllers and multiple cords to connect. Although plugged in, it says that it is not Code 45. I get this when I connect it... Device...
  9. Xbox One Controller will not connect to my PC anymore

Xbox One Controller will not connect to my PC anymore: I bought an Xbox One Wireless Controller a while back with my PC and it connected wirelessly just fine for the longest time, until less than a year ago it just stopped connecting. It works fine with a wired connection, but not wirelessly. I have searched everywhere and have...
  10. Xbox 360 controller won't work anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 controller won't work anymore: A while back, when Windows updated, my Xbox controllers quit working on Windows 10. My Playstation controllers and Switch Pro controllers work fine. I'm using an Xbox 360 controller, wirelessly with the dongle adapter that came with the Xbox. I tried finding new drivers for...