Windows 10: my xbox one s controller is not having enough vibration

Discus and support my xbox one s controller is not having enough vibration in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my xbox one s controller that i plug in wired to my pc is not having enough vibration. games like 2k make it hard to shoot 3's when there's no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FNCS jinx, Feb 15, 2021.

1. FNCS jinx Win User

my xbox one s controller is not having enough vibration

my xbox one s controller that i plug in wired to my pc is not having enough vibration. games like 2k make it hard to shoot 3's when there's no vibration and i need a way to turn up the vibration and cant find the solution anywhere.

:)

FNCS jinx, Feb 15, 2021

2. Disable "vibrate" function on xbox controller

Is there any way within Windows 10 to disable the vibrate function on the xbox controller, or on controllers that Windows detects as an xbox controller?

I'm primarily looking for a way to disable it for games that don't have their own disable function in their setup\configuration.

PerfectBlue, Feb 15, 2021
  3. Tucknut Win User
    XBOX One Controller Not Vibrating

I bought an XBOX One controller with cable for Windows from Amazon. When I plugged it in, I hear the new device recognition tone but nothing else. Supposedly, the correct driver is part of Windows 10 and nothing else was needed. But it has never vibrated with any game. I've tried updating the driver, even tried it on another pc with Windows 10 and no luck. Was wondering if anyone has had this problem and a solution. Thanks.

Tucknut, Feb 15, 2021
  4. my xbox one s controller is not having enough vibration

XBOX 360 Controller (Wired USB) and Vibration support in windows 10!

I have an old Windows 10 PC (According to current standards), recently I got back into gaming and enjoys few platformer games like GRIS, Celeste, etc. They all have vibration support and I bought an XBOX360 wired controller for PC. Now there is a problem. The controller works fine except for the vibration mode.
    Some games vibration works but I have to unplug and plug the controller back in. Some games vibration doesn't work at all no matter what I do. I tried with stock windows 10 gamepad driver and then now using accessories driver from Xbox 360 official controller page. Nothing helps.
    How can I fix this? should I try this controller with a windows 8.1 or 8 PC?

nofacemonster, Feb 15, 2021
Thema:

my xbox one s controller is not having enough vibration

1. my xbox one s controller is not having enough vibration - Similar Threads - xbox controller having

2. XBOX One S Controller / PC / Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX One S Controller / PC / Bluetooth: hi so my pc just stop recognizing my controller via bluetooth, the controller is fine, bluetooth is fine, i've tested them on my brother's pc and they're fine. i've tested my second controller on my pc and also fine.my pc won't recognize this specific controller. if i try to...
  3. XBOX One S Controller / PC / Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    XBOX One S Controller / PC / Bluetooth: hi so my pc just stop recognizing my controller via bluetooth, the controller is fine, bluetooth is fine, i've tested them on my brother's pc and they're fine. i've tested my second controller on my pc and also fine.my pc won't recognize this specific controller. if i try to...
  4. XBOX ONE S controller BT

XBOX ONE S controller BT: Hello, i have a Xbox one s controller with bluetooth and have a problem with it... i pair it to a 4.0 dongle i have and it keeps paired but 30m/1hour later it starts to lagg alot and sometimes disconnects. i'have updated the controller sofware from microsoft tools....
  5. Vibration on Xbox one controller not working on windows 10

Vibration on Xbox one controller not working on windows 10: My xbox wireless adapter arrived and I plugged in to the USB slot on my motherboard and everything installed fine but when im in any game eg. fortnite, call of duty, or apex legends my vibration does not work. ive made sure to check all settings in the xbox accessories...
  6. Xbox one s wireless controller issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox one s wireless controller issue: Hi all, not an expert with this stuff and I need some help. My xbox one s controller has just started turning itself off after 5 (or so) seconds, I don't understand why? It has been working fine until yesterday. Has anyone experienced this and what solutions worked for you?...
  7. Xbox One S controller not working in game

Xbox One S controller not working in game: Hey everyone, was looking to see if anyone has ever had this problem with their controller. I have a Xbox One S controller that I usually use for games that require one, but as of recently it just won't work for them. I have a data transfer microusb that I use for it. It...
  8. Win10 xbox one s controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 xbox one s controller: Hi, I have an xbox one S controller and it can't paired with my win 10 1903, while on win 10 1803 it's paired. Regards, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-xbox-one-s-controller/77057d3e-9472-4919-bec9-0a891d131eb9
  9. xbox one s controller not connecting to bluetooth

xbox one s controller not connecting to bluetooth: so I have been using my xbox on s controller on my pc for awhile, when my controller disconnects I remove the deivce and reconnect it, it normally works fine and reconnects, tho yesterday I did that same thing and went to go connect it, but now it shows up as input and not...
  10. Xbox One S controller driver problem!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One S controller driver problem!: Hey. I have a Xbox One S controller so I can connect it to PC with Bluetooth. But in device manager when I connect it with USB cable the controller is showing as " XINPUT compatible HID device" ! Not Xbox One (s) Controller and when I'm connecting it through Bluetooth it...