Windows 10: My Xbox windows 10 app will not open even after i have uninstalled it

Discus and support My Xbox windows 10 app will not open even after i have uninstalled it in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi earlier today I bought a game on the Microsoft store and am unable to download it because my Xbox Windows 10 app will not open. Hope you can fix my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DiggleMuncher, May 31, 2019.

1. My Xbox windows 10 app will not open even after i have uninstalled it

Hi earlier today I bought a game on the Microsoft store and am unable to download it because my Xbox Windows 10 app will not open. Hope you can fix my problem

:)

DiggleMuncher, May 31, 2019

2. Want to UNINSTALL XBox

Hi Kristi,

Xbox App is one of the built-in applications on Windows 10. To uninstall it from your computer, you have to perform the following steps using the Windows PowerShell:

• Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.  
    • Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.  
    •  Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Hit Enter.  

If you are unable to uninstall the app, reset Windows Store to clear the store cache and try to uninstall the Xbox app again.

Here's how to reset Windows Store:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).   
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.   

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, May 31, 2019
  3. Want to UNINSTALL XBox

I done the uninstall procedure per your instruction, but it did not work. The uninstall button for both X-Box apps,are greyed out.They show advanced,but when you click it,it shows a reset button this does not uninstall.Please Help?

Robert Bilderback, May 31, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

My Xbox windows 10 app will not open even after i have uninstalled it

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 31, 2019
Thema:

My Xbox windows 10 app will not open even after i have uninstalled it

1. My Xbox windows 10 app will not open even after i have uninstalled it - Similar Threads - Xbox app open

2. After I Refreshed my PC xbox app was uninstalled but the games that i had installed in...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After I Refreshed my PC xbox app was uninstalled but the games that i had installed in...: So i refreshed my windows So it kept all my files but uninstalled the apps I had installed multiple games on Different drives the game take like 200GB combinedNow I cannot find the files of the games at all to delete them Please help...
  3. After I Refreshed my PC xbox app was uninstalled but the games that i had installed in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After I Refreshed my PC xbox app was uninstalled but the games that i had installed in...: So i refreshed my windows So it kept all my files but uninstalled the apps I had installed multiple games on Different drives the game take like 200GB combinedNow I cannot find the files of the games at all to delete them Please help...
  4. Unable to Uninstall Xbox Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Uninstall Xbox Apps: I have a Lenovo Flex 14 laptop with Windows 10 and am unable to uninstall the Xbox apps which I desire to do because I don't use them I don't even own an Xbox and need to free up the space. I'm aware that Windows deliberately prevents traditional uninstalling because it's a...
  5. Unable to Uninstall Xbox Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Uninstall Xbox Apps: I have a Lenovo Flex 14 laptop with Windows 10 and am unable to uninstall the Xbox apps which I desire to do because I don't use them I don't even own an Xbox and need to free up the space. I'm aware that Windows deliberately prevents traditional uninstalling because it's a...
  6. My Windows 10 Xbox Companion app wont open, and I cant sign into the Xbox app

My Windows 10 Xbox Companion app wont open, and I cant sign into the Xbox app: I can't sign into my Xbox app. Whenever i click the "sign-in" button, nothing happens, it doesn't take me anywhere. I also tried to open the Xbox Companion app and for hours it just shows a green screen with a loading symbol in the middle. I have tried to repair both...
  7. Cannot get XBOX Gamepass App to open/uninstall

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot get XBOX Gamepass App to open/uninstall: About two weeks ago my XBOX app stopped working. It used to be called the XBOX Gamepass Beta but it seems to have recently been updated and is now Called "XBox" and is part of Windows now. Clicking to start presents me with the Green XBox loading screen but then it...
  8. How to uninstall Xbox App in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to uninstall Xbox App in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When you install Windows 10, there are few Microsoft apps which are either provisioned or installed as part of the OS. They might not be useful, but Microsoft recommends some essential apps like the Calculator to be available when you [...] This post How to...
  9. How to uninstall Xbox app?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to uninstall Xbox app?: I want to uninstall Xbox app from my deice running Windows 10. Recommend how. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-xbox-app/4e75f7dd-8995-4384-a7a9-7bd7bbbc0e11
  10. Uninstalling Xbox app on Windows 10

Uninstalling Xbox app on Windows 10: How do I delete Xbox app from Windows 10? ***Original title: How do I delete Xbox?*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstalling-xbox-app-on-windows-10/d201c0fb-d9c3-403d-8bbe-008d5cdf42f3

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i accidentally deleted xbox using powershell

2. xbox windows 10 app not opening

3. i uninstalled xbox app now want it back

4. i accidentally deleted xbox app,
  5. xbox is not opening in windows phone,
  6. xbox app will not launch windows 10