Windows 10: my xps15 clocks down to 0.8 GHz every time i use an adobe app

Discus and support my xps15 clocks down to 0.8 GHz every time i use an adobe app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; had this prob for a while. thought it was cured /w a bios update, but that only worked right after a reboot... backround: Re: my 9560 is clocking down... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by zdoe, Jun 16, 2021.

1. zdoe Win User

my xps15 clocks down to 0.8 GHz every time i use an adobe app

had this prob for a while. thought it was cured /w a bios update, but that only worked right after a reboot... backround: Re: my 9560 is clocking down to 0.8 GHz every time... - Adobe Support Community - 11602260

:)

2. Consistent change of clock time

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the time keeps on changing. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know the troubleshooting steps that you have performed.

I also suggest you to sync the time zone with internet time zone and check if it helps.

• Click on date and Time from the action bar.
    • Click on Add clocks for different time zone.
    • Click on Internet Time Tab.
    • Change according to your preference.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jun 16, 2021
  3. SiSig_ Win User
    Clock displays wrong time

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the settings of time and time zone:

• Press “Windows+X” and click on “control panel”.
    • On the left hand side click on “clock, language and region”.
    • Click on “change time zone”.
    • And then click on the tab “internet time” and click on “change settings”.
    • Check the box “synchronize with an internet time server” and also select the option “time.windows.com” from the drop down and click on “ok” and check if the issue persists.

SiSig_, Jun 16, 2021
  4. malware Win User

NVIDIA GPUs Accelerate Adobe Acrobat 8 and Adobe Reader 8

NVIDIA Corporation, today announced that the Adobe Acrobat 8 product family and Adobe Reader 8 now offer a new page display rendering mode, which uses the graphics processing unit (GPU) to accelerate the drawing and display of pages in PDF format. Building upon the recent performance improvements of Adobe Acrobat 8 and Adobe Reader 8, Adobe has leveraged the power and programmability of the GPU to further turbocharge the display of 2D content in PDF documents.

"NVIDIA GeForce and NVIDIA Quadro GPUs let users do more with PDF files, and faster," said Pam Deziel, director, platform product marketing, Adobe Systems Incorporated. "Panning, scrolling, zooming…Virtually every major function in Adobe Reader 8 that takes advantage of the GPU will receive a tangible boost in performance. Things people may have avoided in the past, such as deeply detailed zoomable maps, are now easily displayed."

“Adobe Reader boasts a distribution of over 500 million copies worldwide and Adobe Acrobat is used by leading enterprises to drive key document processes based on PDF. NVIDIA is turbocharging the experience of those users upgrading to Reader 8.0," John Vifian, content evangelist at NVIDIA, “Using a powerful GeForce 6, 7, or 8 Series GPU makes skimming through digitized documentation no different – and, in many cases, easier – than holding the real-world equivalent right before your eyes. GPU acceleration in Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat represents a significant step forward in an increasingly paperless world."

Enabled only on modern, powerful GPUs, the feature “2D GPU ACCELERATION" enhances the interactivity of page display and allows fluid zooming and panning of complex documents. This results in a performance boost, as well as sharper, crisper display of text and imagery while zooming through rich, large documents. The ability of the GPU to display PDF files in such an interactive manner enables truly fluid handling of electronic documents, whether they be subway maps, architectural blueprints, trail maps, or lengthy catalogs and e-books.

More information on Adobe Acrobat 8 and Adobe Reader 8, including a list of supported GPUs, can be found at www.adobe.com. More information on NVIDIA GPUs and the graphics cards and motherboards that feature them can be found at www.nvidia.com.

Source: NVIDIA

malware, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

1. my xps15 clocks down to 0.8 GHz every time i use an adobe app - Similar Threads - xps15 clocks down

2. 0x00000006304b522 appears every time I shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x00000006304b522 appears every time I shut down: Hi AllThis appears every time I shut down.0x00000006304b522 How can or what do I have to do to put this right please.Thank youMr Soft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0x00000006304b522-appears-every-time-i-shut-down/e7a0ff7d-b49d-4f07-bff3-0756a568417c
  3. 0x00000006304b522 appears every time I shut down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0x00000006304b522 appears every time I shut down: Hi AllThis appears every time I shut down.0x00000006304b522 How can or what do I have to do to put this right please.Thank youMr Soft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0x00000006304b522-appears-every-time-i-shut-down/e7a0ff7d-b49d-4f07-bff3-0756a568417c
  4. Iam use WINDOWS 8 i want to update but store app is not open every time shoe connection...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Iam use WINDOWS 8 i want to update but store app is not open every time shoe connection...: dear sir I am use WINDOWS 8 single language i want to update windows but store app is not open every time shoe connection problem try again but network is proper available what are doing...
  5. Iam use WINDOWS 8 i want to update but store app is not open every time shoe connection...

Iam use WINDOWS 8 i want to update but store app is not open every time shoe connection...: dear sir I am use WINDOWS 8 single language i want to update windows but store app is not open every time shoe connection problem try again but network is proper available what are doing...
  6. Error every time I shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error every time I shut down: Please, I do not know how to solve it, sometimes after updating it goes away but then it comes back it started after i had a virus removed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-every-time-i-shut-down/f22e85a9-42d2-41a5-b56e-93bac9aeaf24
  7. Error every time I shut down

Error every time I shut down: Please, I do not know how to solve it, sometimes after updating it goes away but then it comes back it started after i had a virus removed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-every-time-i-shut-down/f22e85a9-42d2-41a5-b56e-93bac9aeaf24
  8. every time i unplug my charger my laptop shuts down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    every time i unplug my charger my laptop shuts down: hi just wondering if anybody can advice ,every time i unplug my charger my laptop shuts down. can this be fixed ,its a internal battery so cant just take it out. thanks in advance....
  9. clock time

in Windows 10 Customization
    clock time: My Asus windows 10 tablet will not keep time .I have to reset the time every time I boot up! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clock-time/cd5b8dd3-0543-4c4c-99db-e4aad8f1027e
  10. time clock ..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    time clock ..: the time on my pc is always wrong .. so I go to settings make sure zone is correct for uk . then change time settings set to correct time ok .. wen I click set to auto it goes to wrong time again .....