Windows 10: my yahoo account

Discus and support my yahoo account in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my yahoo account has my old phone number on record, I can't remember it and was told i can't access my yahoo account because there is no number to sign... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by cynthiasuire1, Jun 7, 2020.

1. my yahoo account

my yahoo account has my old phone number on record, I can't remember it and was told i can't access my yahoo account because there is no number to sign in with. So if I open another yahoo account can I access my old email from yahoo.com?

:)

cynthiasuire1, Jun 7, 2020

2. email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, Jun 7, 2020
  3. DavidY Win User
    It’s (Past) Time to Close That Yahoo Account

Sadly for some of us who have email accounts provided indirectly by Yahoo (the email address isn't "L: [email protected]", but the email account is still managed on Yahoo's servers and reputedly within scope of the hack) 2-step verification isn't an available option.

DavidY, Jun 7, 2020
  4. my yahoo account

Yahoo mail - alternative accounts

Create a gmail account and use it to verify your yahoo account.

Mindweaver, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

my yahoo account

1. my yahoo account - Similar Threads - yahoo account

2. Can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10...: Past few months I can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10 Yahoo app? It timesout and does let me enter my password. Or it tells me I've failed to access my account too many times and I need to wait an hour even thoughIhavenot...
  3. Can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10...: Past few months I can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10 Yahoo app? It timesout and does let me enter my password. Or it tells me I've failed to access my account too many times and I need to wait an hour even thoughIhavenot...
  4. Can I transfer my photos currently in my google account to my yahoo account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I transfer my photos currently in my google account to my yahoo account: Can I transfer my photos currently in my google account to my yahoo account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-transfer-my-photos-currently-in-my-google/245bda57-7356-4bb3-bb51-218c30ca87bc
  5. Can I transfer my photos currently in my google account to my yahoo account

Can I transfer my photos currently in my google account to my yahoo account: Can I transfer my photos currently in my google account to my yahoo account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-transfer-my-photos-currently-in-my-google/245bda57-7356-4bb3-bb51-218c30ca87bc
  6. Can I transfer my photos currently in my google account to my yahoo account

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. When trying to add my ATT Yahoo email account with my email address in settings I get...

When trying to add my ATT Yahoo email account with my email address in settings I get...: When trying to add ATT Yahoo email account with my email address in Settings, I get 'connecting to a service' blank screen and nothing happens....
  8. When trying to add my ATT Yahoo email account with my email address in settings I get...

in Windows 10 Customization
    When trying to add my ATT Yahoo email account with my email address in settings I get...: When trying to add ATT Yahoo email account with my email address in Settings, I get 'connecting to a service' blank screen and nothing happens....
  9. When trying to add my ATT Yahoo email account with my email address in settings I get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. I cannot get into my yahoo account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot get into my yahoo account: Every time I try to log in to my Yahoo account, it keeps directing me to sign in again. No error messages. I don't know why but this just started. I can access it on my phone, just not my PC. I have the 2-step authenticator, and once I approve it from my phone, it just goes...