Windows 10: My Yahoo and Gmail accounts no longer appear on the left handside of Mail

Discus and support My Yahoo and Gmail accounts no longer appear on the left handside of Mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Yahoo and Gmail accounts no longer appear on the left hand side of Mail, but Outlook is fine. They all appear in the right hand side under 'manage... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Detectorist, Jan 7, 2019.

1. My Yahoo and Gmail accounts no longer appear on the left handside of Mail

My Yahoo and Gmail accounts no longer appear on the left hand side of Mail, but Outlook is fine.

They all appear in the right hand side under 'manage accounts'. How do I get them all onto the left hand side?.

Many thanks in advance.

:)

Detectorist, Jan 7, 2019

2. Yahoo mail - alternative accounts

Sounds promising, I have a Gmail account. How do I verify the Yahoo account using it ?

I have sent several Gmails to john @yahoo.com, but all I get are mail failure emails back saying the account is not available. I also did this with OE a few times with the same result.

Why `o why can`t Yahoo be more explicit in their instructions. I am no dummy, but I give in on this one.

Bald Eagle, Jan 7, 2019
  3. Yahoo mail - alternative accounts

Create a gmail account and use it to verify your yahoo account.

Mindweaver, Jan 7, 2019
  4. L. Pino Win User

My Yahoo and Gmail accounts no longer appear on the left handside of Mail

Mail No Longer Provides All Accounts on Left Sidebar (Windows 10)

I have been using Windows 10 on my PC for quite a while now. Using
    Mail (not Outlook) has always been great. Unfortunately, Mail suddenly no longer lists all of my added accounts on the left sidebar
    (Hotmail, Gmail and Yahoo). Only my Hotmail accounts show up there now, even though the Gmail and Yahoo accounts are properly added. Since there was a recent update, I thought the problem might be fixed
    by deleting and re-adding those two particular accounts, but NOPE. Mail now makes adding my other accounts useless, since the sidebar no longer provides access to them. Is there any way to once again restore this important feature to the sidebar, so that
    ALL added accounts appear there in one view, not just Hotmail accounts? Thank you.

L. Pino, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

My Yahoo and Gmail accounts no longer appear on the left handside of Mail

1. My Yahoo and Gmail accounts no longer appear on the left handside of Mail - Similar Threads - Yahoo Gmail accounts

2. Unable to add Gmail, or Yahoo accounts to the Windows Mail app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to add Gmail, or Yahoo accounts to the Windows Mail app.: I've updated to the latest Windows 10, updated the Windows Store, and all the apps, restarted several times but still have the problem, my two outlook.com accounts add just fine, but getting errors codes 0x80070490, and 0x80191019a when trying to add Gmail, and Yahoo...
  3. Linking Yahoo Account to Mail

Linking Yahoo Account to Mail: Hello, I just bought a new Dell computer after having an Macbook and I am attempting to link my yahoo account onto the microsoft mail app. My gmail linked perfectly but every time I attempt to add yahoo, I get an error code 0x8019019a and a message that says "Something...
  4. Windows 10 May 2020 update Mail and Calendar lost my Gmail and Yahoo accounts

Windows 10 May 2020 update Mail and Calendar lost my Gmail and Yahoo accounts: After May 2020 update; Mail and Calendar turns my Gmail and Yahoo account into ghost link. By that I mean First; nothing shows up under each account. And when I right-click each account, a small window frame pop up seems like a “Account Setting” screen but then disappeared....
  5. Windows Mail - can't connect to Hotmail, Gmail or Yahoo

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Mail - can't connect to Hotmail, Gmail or Yahoo: I upgraded to Windows 10 from Win 7 just last week for the first time. I have had a problem connecting to any of the Microsoft online apps i.e. Mail, Microsoft Store, Office etc.. I've been getting error codes 0x80131500 and 0x80190001. I also tried using my Mail app to...
  6. Syncing GMail and Yahoo mail

Syncing GMail and Yahoo mail: Error Code Ox8007042b. Can not fix the email accounts. After I updated to Windows 10 this started when I changed passwords with my internet carrier. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-gmail-and-yahoo-mail/eca18bf1-2b86-41a4-81b6-846aa225fec5
  7. syncing my yahoo mail account to outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    syncing my yahoo mail account to outlook: I am unable to sync my yahoo account with my outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-my-yahoo-mail-account-to-outlook/c49e91ee-6fe3-470e-8b48-f5e9e7b32100
  8. GMail account no longer works in Windows Mail app

in Browsers and Email
    GMail account no longer works in Windows Mail app: Running Windows 10 Home x64 Version 1803 Last Cumulative Update KB4462919 installed on 10/10/2018 Ever since I installed the above cumulative update my Windows Mail app has started to not work with my g-mail accounts. They no longer will download new mail and when I try to...
  9. GMail account no longer works in Windows Mail app

in Windows 10 Support
    GMail account no longer works in Windows Mail app: Running Windows 10 Home x64 Version 1803 Last Cumulative Update KB4462919 installed on 10/10/2018 Ever since I installed the above cumulative update my Windows Mail app has started to not work with my g-mail accounts. They no longer will download new mail and when I try to...
  10. Mail no longer displays Gmail account, but seems to recognize it.

Mail no longer displays Gmail account, but seems to recognize it.: I did Windows Update 13 July 2018. Today the Mail app no longer displays my gmail account. Windows LIve account is visible but not gmail. I tried removing and then adding Gmail account again but Gmail still does not show up on the accounts list. I can log into...