Windows 10: My yahoo mail is being sync to outlook, I DO NOT want it

Discus and support My yahoo mail is being sync to outlook, I DO NOT want it in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am not sure how this happened. All my yahoo mail are being sync to my outlook account, I checked everywhere, both yahoo and outlook, there is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ec_168, Mar 21, 2019.

1. ec_168 Win User

My yahoo mail is being sync to outlook, I DO NOT want it

I am not sure how this happened. All my yahoo mail are being sync to my outlook account, I checked everywhere, both yahoo and outlook, there is nowhere indicate such action. I am going crazy with this.

My next plan is to close my outlook account so that it will stop completely.

HELP!

:)

ec_168, Mar 21, 2019
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Mar 21, 2019
  3. AnnBaty Win User
    Outlook and Yahoo Mail Sync Issues

I am using Windows 10 and recently started using Outlook to access my Yahoo mail. It seems that everything is set up correctly, but I am having an issue where Outlook and the web version of Yahoo do not sync so anything I delete or change in Outlook is
    not reflected in the web version of Yahoo. I also cannot see any of my folders from the web version of Yahoo in Outlook. How can I sync Outlook and Yahoo?

AnnBaty, Mar 21, 2019
  4. My yahoo mail is being sync to outlook, I DO NOT want it

Cannot get Outlook to sync with Yahoo mail

Hi,

Thank you for coming back to us with the information and sorry for the delay response.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• Are you using Yahoo paid version email account or free version?
    • How are you trying to sync emails through web browser or through a mail client (mail app, outlook 2010/2013)?
    Awaiting your response for further assistance.

Billion Debbarma, Mar 21, 2019
Thema:

My yahoo mail is being sync to outlook, I DO NOT want it

1. My yahoo mail is being sync to outlook, I DO NOT want it - Similar Threads - yahoo mail being

2. Yahoo mail on PC not syncing to Yahoo mail app on android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yahoo mail on PC not syncing to Yahoo mail app on android: This is a Discussion with Questions. I am open to discussing options but do have some questions.BACKGROUND- I have 2 yahoo and 2 Gmail email addresses in my Yahoo mail account. I access this on my PC, read, delete, move, sort emails as needed...Then I walk away from computer...
  3. Yahoo mail on PC not syncing to Yahoo mail app on android

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yahoo mail on PC not syncing to Yahoo mail app on android: This is a Discussion with Questions. I am open to discussing options but do have some questions.BACKGROUND- I have 2 yahoo and 2 Gmail email addresses in my Yahoo mail account. I access this on my PC, read, delete, move, sort emails as needed...Then I walk away from computer...
  4. Yahoo Mail contacts into Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yahoo Mail contacts into Outlook: Export contacts from Yahoo gives CSV no options. Import in Outlook fails. Tried re-save from excel.Really wanted "mailto:" to send to Yahoo Mail which IMAP lets me do, but need Contacts also.Is there a mail client that will access Yahoo contact list?...
  5. Yahoo Mail contacts into Outlook

Yahoo Mail contacts into Outlook: Export contacts from Yahoo gives CSV no options. Import in Outlook fails. Tried re-save from excel.Really wanted "mailto:" to send to Yahoo Mail which IMAP lets me do, but need Contacts also.Is there a mail client that will access Yahoo contact list?...
  6. yahoo mail not working on outlook

yahoo mail not working on outlook: i have a yahoo email and its not working on outlook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-mail-not-working-on-outlook/09f277ef-9d62-4254-adad-dad2f98b9a27
  7. bigpond mail not syncing in outlook mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bigpond mail not syncing in outlook mail: my bigpond mail is not syncing in outlook mail......new laptop and was working for a few days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bigpond-mail-not-syncing-in-outlook-mail/b3e01bc9-822b-4624-ac0a-08c36e023f0d
  8. Syncing GMail and Yahoo mail

Syncing GMail and Yahoo mail: Error Code Ox8007042b. Can not fix the email accounts. After I updated to Windows 10 this started when I changed passwords with my internet carrier. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-gmail-and-yahoo-mail/eca18bf1-2b86-41a4-81b6-846aa225fec5
  9. Syncing yahoo mail

Syncing yahoo mail: How do I sync programs such as Windows Fax and Scan with my Yahoo mail account instead of Windows Outlook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-yahoo-mail/d9816bcf-cae0-476d-843c-34debe4c0556
  10. syncing my yahoo mail account to outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    syncing my yahoo mail account to outlook: I am unable to sync my yahoo account with my outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-my-yahoo-mail-account-to-outlook/c49e91ee-6fe3-470e-8b48-f5e9e7b32100

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yahoo mail sync error 80040902