Windows 10: My "Your Phone" app doesn't let me connect to my phone

Discus and support My "Your Phone" app doesn't let me connect to my phone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My computer app "Your phone" doesn't let me connect to my device, it simply gives me the error: "Connect to same WI-FI". It's specifically mirroring... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Djdoge123, Sep 17, 2021.

1. Djdoge123 Win User

My "Your Phone" app doesn't let me connect to my phone

My computer app "Your phone" doesn't let me connect to my device, it simply gives me the error: "Connect to same WI-FI". It's specifically mirroring the screen/launching apps. My phone is connected to the same network and other functions such as "Photos", "Messages" etc works.I've done the basics restart apps/computer/phone/wifi but doesn't fix it.I'm running:Windows: 21H119043.1237Your Phone: 1.21084.67.0

:)

Djdoge123, Sep 17, 2021
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Sep 17, 2021
  3. rk3066 Win User
    Phones and their Thinness....

Yep Indeed. Look at THIS Phone. With a 7060mah Battery! Though the Cameras are not great but that Battery Life

Just Note before buying... Phones from China only work with AT&T, T-Mobile, and Others except Verizon and Sprint

rk3066, Sep 17, 2021
  4. ITM
    itm Win User

"Your Phone" won't connect to phone after motherboard replacement

I've had the Your Phone app running for the last few months on my Windows 10 Pro PC, connecting to my LG V20 phone (Android v8). Last week my motherboard failed, so I replaced it and restored my Windows setup to a new SSD while I was at it.
    Now the Your Phone app won't connect to my phone - it says: "We can't connect to your phone. Make sure that your PC and phone are connected to the internet".
    The name of my phone (V20) is still displayed in the top left corner of the app Window. Both PC and phone are connected to the internet (via the same router). I have tried:
    - Uninstalling and re-installing the Android app (and re-adding the necessary app permissions)
    - Resetting the Your Phone PC app
    The Android app says "Check your PC", and tells me to select "Send notification", but that option isn't available anywhere in the PC app that I can see.
    Can anyone advise on how I can get re-connected to my phone?

- - - Updated - - -

...one step forward...one step back...after another re-installation of the Android app I was able to get as far as sending a notification from the PC app, and selected "Allow" when the notification came up on the phone. Now the phone says "Your phone and PC are linked", but the PC app still says "We can't connect to your phone"
    ????

Thema:

1. My "Your Phone" app doesn't let me connect to my phone - Similar Threads - Phone app doesn't

2. Your Phone doesn't connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone doesn't connect: Hello all,My Android smartphone is usually connected via Your Phone to my main laptop Windows 10 Pro. I am now travelling with a notebook Windows 10 too, It used to be able to connect with my smartphone with that app last time I had used it. But now this doesn't work anymore,...
  3. Your Phone doesn't connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone doesn't connect: Hello all,My Android smartphone is usually connected via Your Phone to my main laptop Windows 10 Pro. I am now travelling with a notebook Windows 10 too, It used to be able to connect with my smartphone with that app last time I had used it. But now this doesn't work anymore,...
  4. Your Phone app doesn't work when my phone is running a VPN

Your Phone app doesn't work when my phone is running a VPN: Hello,I love the convenience of the Your Phone app, but I also love the security of running a VPN on my phone. Unfortunately, it appears I cannot do both simultaneously. After recently installing Nord VPN on my phone I could no longer connect to the Your Phone app. Does...
  5. I can't connect my phone with Your Phone app

I can't connect my phone with Your Phone app: Hello! I want to connect my phone to my PC again. This time it is not working. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-my-phone-with-your-phone-app/11617fb9-cc6c-489e-ae76-4b0b36133b47
  6. "Your Phone Connection" app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "Your Phone Connection" app: - I can't uninstall the app Your Phone Connection, nor can I disable it or stop it from functioning. I've turned off all permissions and clicked "force stop'' on the phone. This malware interrupts my online classes even when I have my phone on silent. Whoever heard of an App...
  7. My Phone will not complete install on my phone app Your Phone

My Phone will not complete install on my phone app Your Phone: The drop downs didn't show the Your Phone app here. I have to go with "Social" for texting I guess? I have an LG Premier Pro phone. I want to use this MS Your Phone. I started on the PC, answered ANDROID and then it gave me no choice but to sign in on an MS account. I did. I...
  8. I can't connect my phone with your phone app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't connect my phone with your phone app: I am not able to connect with your phone app give me some solution to connect with your phone companion app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-my-phone-with-your-phone-app/87061088-baab-4ba9-a075-ae45caca3bbe
  9. Cannot get "Your Phone" app to stop connecting to my phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot get "Your Phone" app to stop connecting to my phone: Hi all, I recently decided to try out the Your Phone app in Win10 with my Galaxy S20+. I decided I didn't really like the functionality, so I wanted to stop. I have unlinked the phone from both my Microsoft account and the PC I connected it to, however every single day when...
  10. I can't connect to my phone in YOUR PHONE app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't connect to my phone in YOUR PHONE app: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sumankr60 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i5hlmq/i_cant_connect_to_my_phone_in_your_phone_app/