Windows 10: My YourPhone app crashes when I click on notifications. This is what happens when I try to...

Discus and support My YourPhone app crashes when I click on notifications. This is what happens when I try to... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/afcanonymous [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fa3rtj/my_yourphone_app_crashes_when_i_click_on/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/afcanonymous, Feb 26, 2020.

1. My YourPhone app crashes when I click on notifications. This is what happens when I try to...

/u/afcanonymous, Feb 26, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Feb 26, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 26, 2020
  4. My YourPhone app crashes when I click on notifications. This is what happens when I try to...

What happened to notification syncing in Android Cortana app?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We would suggest you follow steps mentioned below and check if it helps.

1. Open the app in mobile phone and go to menu.
    2. Tap on Settings > Cross device.
    3. Make sure that the switch across App notifications sync is toggled on.
    4. Open Notification access on your phone and check the switch is on for Cortana.
    5. Go to Settings in your PC, click on
      Cortana.
    6. Click on Cortana across my devices on the left pane.
    7. Make sure the toggle switch is ON under Get phone notifications on this PC.

If you still do not see the options, we would suggest you to uninstall and re-install the app and try configuring.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

My YourPhone app crashes when I click on notifications. This is what happens when I try to...

1. My YourPhone app crashes when I click on notifications. This is what happens when I try to... - Similar Threads - YourPhone app crashes

2. Settings app crashing when I click "Devices"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings app crashing when I click "Devices": When I go settings > devices it looks like it is about to go into the panel then the whole app crashes. I have had this problem for a while however have not been able to find a fix for it. It has not been an issue for me until I have been trying to access my bluetooth...
  3. Settings app crashing when I click "Devices"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings app crashing when I click "Devices": When I go settings > devices it looks like it is about to go into the panel then the whole app crashes. I have had this problem for a while however have not been able to find a fix for it. It has not been an issue for me until I have been trying to access my bluetooth...
  4. Settings app crashing when I click "Devices"

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Happens when I click an app on the task bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Happens when I click an app on the task bar: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TutePM [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lumg85/happens_when_i_click_an_app_on_the_task_bar/
  6. Nothing happens when I click on any of these

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nothing happens when I click on any of these: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BlueMonkey35 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kfre2p/nothing_happens_when_i_click_on_any_of_these/
  7. When I click on System in the Settings app, it crashes.

When I click on System in the Settings app, it crashes.: So, I guess the last cumulative Windows 10 update broke the Settings app. I just debloated my system without breaking things. Last time I upgraded to Windows 10 2004 from 1903, and I've never had the problem with 1903. Last cumulative update probably broke the System tab in...
  8. What is supposed to happen when I left click on a notification?

What is supposed to happen when I left click on a notification?: Intuitively I thought clicking a notification would open the app and the email the notification is about. But the notification just closes, nothing else happens, its the same as if I pressed the "Clear" button X in the upper right corner of the notification. Whats the point...
  9. Notifications Do Nothing When I Click

Notifications Do Nothing When I Click: When I open the Notification area and click on a notification (e.g. a new email), nothing happens: it simply disappears! I have an Asus N550JV with Windows 10 Home (1809)...
  10. Nothing happens when I click Hyperlinks from Apps

in Windows 10 Support
    Nothing happens when I click Hyperlinks from Apps: Tried both Edge and Chrome browsers as default. Hyperlinks work properly from progs, as they should, but nothing happens when I try to click on links from Apps. Seems like the new start menu has some hyperlinks and nothing happens when I click them: [img] Red boxes...