Windows 10: My Youtube Display Vs. My Mother's

Discus and support My Youtube Display Vs. My Mother's in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi :) Below you will see a screenshot of what my Youtube display is like when I click on the three lines to the left of the red arrow. Everything is... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Bocephus, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Bocephus Win User

My Youtube Display Vs. My Mother's

Hi My Youtube Display Vs. My Mother's :)

Below you will see a screenshot of what my Youtube display is like when I click on the three lines to the left of the red arrow. Everything is fine. The left pane shows with all of my playlists and stuff. I use a desktop computer. My Windows version is:

Windows 10 Pro
    VERSION 1909 (OS BUILD 18363.592)

My mother is using a laptop. When she clicks on the three bars like I do, the left pane opens, but the videos to the right of it darken out and she can't play them. I've never seen this before. I don't know why her's doesn't work like mine. She is using:

Windows 10 Pro
    VERSION 1903 (OS BUILD 18362.592

I tried 'Googling' it but found no help. I understand that a basic question like this probably isn't the most serious one you all have gotten, but she just got her laptop and it wasn't cheap. I really don't know how to fix this. I'm embarrassed for even asking such a simple question. Below is the screenshot of mine.

My Youtube Display Vs. My Mother's [​IMG]

:)

Bocephus, Feb 2, 2020
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Windows 10 issue with youtube ?

Hi Kyle,

Since you have upgraded to Windows 10 recently, the drivers might not be updated to the latest available. If the drivers are not updated or if the drivers are corrupted, you may find issues like this.

To assist you better, kindly provide us the below information.

• What is the make and model of your system?

• How exactly are you trying to access YouTube, is it through browser or through YouTube app?

If you are accessing YouTube through a browser, I suggest you to try with different browser and check if it helps.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and update the graphic drivers and check if the issue is resolved.

• Type Device Manager on the search bar.

• Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.

• Find and double-click Display Adapters.

• Right-click the device, and click Update driver software
      and follow the on-screen instructions.

• Restart the system after updating.

Also I suggest you to update all the pending updates (if any) and check if it helps.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Feb 2, 2020
  3. No video,YouTube,etc. after upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 7

Hi Stephen,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

• What exactly happen when tried to play video on YouTube?

• Do you get any error message and error code?

• Which browser are you using to play YouTube videos?
    For now, I would suggest you try updating the Display driver from Device Manager manually and check if it helps. Try the below steps:

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Click and expand “Display Adaptor”.

• Right click on the device driver and select
      update.

• Once update is done, restart the computer.
    Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 2, 2020
  4. My Youtube Display Vs. My Mother's

Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

My Youtube Display Vs. My Mother's

1. My Youtube Display Vs. My Mother's - Similar Threads - Youtube Display Mother's

2. Is my mother board fried

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is my mother board fried: So I let my 5 year old on my pc he tried turning it off himself by spamming the power button on and off now is showing no signal I can even open the bios screen or nothing iv tried a new hard drive still nothing plugged monitors in mother board vga and still nothing all fans...
  3. Is my mother board fried

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my mother board fried: So I let my 5 year old on my pc he tried turning it off himself by spamming the power button on and off now is showing no signal I can even open the bios screen or nothing iv tried a new hard drive still nothing plugged monitors in mother board vga and still nothing all fans...
  4. My mother pc is too slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mother pc is too slow: Hi,The pc from my mother is too slow.It have an intel pentium cpu, 4 rams and a single 1 To disk storage.My mother do photos saves and scans, but sometimes the pc stop working or the "windows explorer" app restart and we must turn off and on with the on/off button. Because...
  5. My mother pc is too slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mother pc is too slow: Hi,The pc from my mother is too slow.It have an intel pentium cpu, 4 rams and a single 1 To disk storage.My mother do photos saves and scans, but sometimes the pc stop working or the "windows explorer" app restart and we must turn off and on with the on/off button. Because...
  6. My mother pc is too slow

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Display vs HDMI Ports

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display vs HDMI Ports: Which to use is the Question. I built a computer (never done that before) to use 4 monitors. My video card (not a gamer) is a Nvidia Quadro P-1000 which has 4 display mini outputs with connectors for large display connection outputs. I bought - Display to HDMI cables for use...
  8. why has my mother abandoned me

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    why has my mother abandoned me: [ATTACH]My greatest fear is that people find out my insecurities and torment me for my inordinate fallacies https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/why-has-my-mother-abandoned-me/e93f3989-2a4f-4e3b-b534-8a8a2901e427
  9. Windows Defender Sandbox Test vs Malware youtube

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Sandbox Test vs Malware youtube: Windows Defender Sandbox Test vs Malware [media] 146159
  10. Youtube glitch. My pc freezes at youtube.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Youtube glitch. My pc freezes at youtube.: Hello I have an acer all in one pc C24-760 with core i5 and everytime I watch youtube on full screen, within 30 minutes my pc freezes completely. I can't even open taskmanager. The only way to solve it, is to close the pc by holding the on/off button. Windows 10 home is...