Windows 10: My Youtube Videos are smaller all of a sudden and how do I fix it?

Discus and support My Youtube Videos are smaller all of a sudden and how do I fix it? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This happened suddenly on Windows 11 where the Youtube Videos Ratio just stay the same on default mode and causes the video to be in the left hand... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ryan brown9, Feb 20, 2024.

1. My Youtube Videos are smaller all of a sudden and how do I fix it?

This happened suddenly on Windows 11 where the Youtube Videos Ratio just stay the same on default mode and causes the video to be in the left hand corner.I noticed that this is happening on all browsers Chrome and Edge and I want to know is there anyway to fix it on my laptop so it can go back to normal as I can't find any solution to this online.

:)

ryan brown9, Feb 20, 2024
  2. Nisko Win User

Can't get Youtube to show videos in Chrome

I haven't gotteen to this suggestion yet - but, I've shut down half my Extensions and, now, I get the voice of the Youtube videos - but still not the video. Thought this clue might help.

Nisko, Feb 20, 2024
  3. pepanee Win User
    Can't get Youtube to show videos in Chrome

Load this checklist video in Edge: (I'm assuming you did at least a few of these steps, since you stated you tried other suggestions earlier) Go through the list of suggestions here to try to repair YouTube for Chrome...

pepanee, Feb 20, 2024
  4. S.cloris Win User

My Youtube Videos are smaller all of a sudden and how do I fix it?

Youtube Audio and Video go out of sync in Chrome

Just as a confirmation, do other video broadcast websites have the same problem?

If it only happens to YouTube, you could refer to the following steps:

1. Delete all your cookies and cached images from chrome for all time.
    2. Sign out of your Google account and open YouTube.
    3. Open YouTube and click settings in the top right and sign into your account from there. (it will look really weird to do, not like the usual login for your account).
    4. Once this is done close the tab you used to login to YouTube.
    5. Open a new tab and open YouTube again (either through favourites or typing it in).
    6. Sign into your account via the button in the top right corner and the issue should be fixed.

Source: YouTube videos audio out of sync!!!

If it is common, reinstall the graphics drivers and try with a shorter HDMI cable.

Hope these are helpful.

S.cloris, Feb 20, 2024
Thema:

My Youtube Videos are smaller all of a sudden and how do I fix it?

1. My Youtube Videos are smaller all of a sudden and how do I fix it? - Similar Threads - Youtube Videos are

2. My Youtube Videos are smaller all of a sudden and how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Youtube Videos are smaller all of a sudden and how do I fix it?: This happened suddenly on Windows 11 where the Youtube Videos Ratio just stay the same on default mode and causes the video to be in the left hand corner.I noticed that this is happening on all browsers Chrome and Edge and I want to know is there anyway to fix it on my laptop...
  3. How do I fix videos YouTube and Netflix from lagging while my laptop is plugged in charging?

How do I fix videos YouTube and Netflix from lagging while my laptop is plugged in charging?: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 3I noticed about a week ago, when trying to watch Netflix or YouTube whilst the laptop is charging, the video and audio playback is lagging. When the device is not charging, there doesn't seem to be a problem. I've had a Google and tried a few settings...
  4. Bluetooth function disappearing completely all of a sudden, how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth function disappearing completely all of a sudden, how do I fix it?: My bluetooth function disappeared randomly for what seems to be no particular reason. I have not updated windows recently nor have I done anything to the hardware/system of the device but all my bluetooth devices which I was using at the time just disconnected and I could not...
  5. How do I fix my network suddenly disconnecting

How do I fix my network suddenly disconnecting: My Ethernet has been working fine up until this afternoon when it suddenly disconnected, I have tried the command netsh int up reset and I know it’s not my Ethernet cable as it’s brand new and it’s not it being not connected properly as my lights are showing it’s plugged in,...
  6. My Mouse Touchpad Stopped Working All Of A Sudden. How Do I Fix This?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Mouse Touchpad Stopped Working All Of A Sudden. How Do I Fix This?: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3000. Last night, my mouse touchpad stopped working suddenly, seemingly for no reason whatsoever.I must have pressed a button to disable it by accident, but the solutions on Google are not helping me much. I've tried the FN + F1-12 solution, but that...
  7. My Mouse Touchpad Stopped Working All Of A Sudden. How Do I Fix This?

My Mouse Touchpad Stopped Working All Of A Sudden. How Do I Fix This?: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3000. Last night, my mouse touchpad stopped working suddenly, seemingly for no reason whatsoever.I must have pressed a button to disable it by accident, but the solutions on Google are not helping me much. I've tried the FN + F1-12 solution, but that...
  8. My Mouse Touchpad Stopped Working All Of A Sudden. How Do I Fix This?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. How to fix this glitch whenever I fullscreen youtube video?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to fix this glitch whenever I fullscreen youtube video?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AvroLancaster45 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iex26i/how_to_fix_this_glitch_whenever_i_fullscreen/
  10. When I allow one youtube video in content restrictions, it then allows all youtube videos...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    When I allow one youtube video in content restrictions, it then allows all youtube videos...: I am trying to allow my child to watch a youtube video that he needs to watch for his online school classes. I put only that one video into allowed online content but the problem is that after he watches the video, all of the suggested videos are then enabled even though...