Windows 10: my zm-k400g keybord stop working corectly.

Discus and support my zm-k400g keybord stop working corectly. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i drop some water on it and now it write but not corectly ex: a=sdkl q=ewio w=ewio write some random letters on evrey key and numbers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MiruneiMirunei, Jan 10, 2021.

1. my zm-k400g keybord stop working corectly.

i drop some water on it and now it write but not corectly

ex: a=sdkl

q=ewio

w=ewio

write some random letters on evrey key

and numbers :

ex: 1=2389

2=2389

3=23892389

and if i press 5 it go me on the google support techical problem.

can someone send me a link to talk with zalman company or a link from app/software from the keybord to reset it? please

:)

MiruneiMirunei, Jan 10, 2021

2. Zalman ZM-K400G keyboard software not working

I have purchased a Zalman ZM-K400G keyboard recently, but the driver software to configure the macro keys does not work. The keyboard works fine but keys G1 - G5 do not work, as the software required does not load.

I understand if no one knows anything about this, but any help would be appreciated. I have asked Zalman, but the seller also told me to ask someone from Windows, so I came here first.

DibDibsTH13TEEN, Jan 10, 2021
  3. KoenvE Win User
    Keybord isnt working after update

Hi all,

Two weeks ago I installed a new Windows 10 update, and after that the keyboard of my HP zbook 15 was not working anymore. I tried to reinstall different drivers for the keybord but nothing seems to work. Other things I tried:

-update windows to the latest version

-reinstall windows

-search for malware

-uninstalling the device and restarting

I dont think this is a hardware issue. When I try to test my keybord online with a keybord tester, it does register the button presses, but as <unregistered>. Funnily enough, this only works when I uninstall the keybord driver. If I install a newer driver,
    it does not register keybord pushes anymore.

I am running out of ideas on what to do. Does anyone have a good suggestion about this?

Kind regards,

Koen

KoenvE, Jan 10, 2021
  4. my zm-k400g keybord stop working corectly.

kannada phonetic keybord

hi frinds

i am instal keybord but kannada phonetic keybord willl be ask {attention required]

pls any suggestion pls

vasanthvprincE#, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

my zm-k400g keybord stop working corectly.

1. my zm-k400g keybord stop working corectly. - Similar Threads - k400g keybord stop

2. windows update not working corectly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows update not working corectly: when instaling win10 workstation using usb i disabel from genral tab + take no action on first failure from recovery tab on restart everything goes back to defualt value and downlaoding updates for windows starts and network overload issus starts to slow down the network...
  3. windows update not working corectly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update not working corectly: when instaling win10 workstation using usb i disabel from genral tab + take no action on first failure from recovery tab on restart everything goes back to defualt value and downlaoding updates for windows starts and network overload issus starts to slow down the network...
  4. my keybord isnt working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my keybord isnt working: these keys isnt workingi got aser laptop that has win 8 or 8.1 now its not working it has intel core and its working it has batreyit brout out 2021 now it has a video that you can watch on windows media playeri got is a fusion 5 laptop that haves win 10 it haves intel core...
  5. my keybord isnt working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my keybord isnt working: these keys isnt workingi got aser laptop that has win 8 or 8.1 now its not working it has intel core and its working it has batreyit brout out 2021 now it has a video that you can watch on windows media playeri got is a fusion 5 laptop that haves win 10 it haves intel core...
  6. my computor is not working corectly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my computor is not working corectly: after areboot of windows alot of things stopped working correctly, instalation of thing like navidia g force and obs starts yet never progresses. usb ports just stop working and despite recognisng my headphones no sound is played through them.i have tried another reset withno...
  7. Windows taskbar not working corectly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows taskbar not working corectly.: I can left click on stuff like programs but i can't click on the windows search bare, windows logo and all the icons on the right. I can't right click programs as well. Any way to fix this, i also have other problems that makes me unable to use any of the troubleshooters on...
  8. Paint is not working corectly on 1903

Paint is not working corectly on 1903: Can you can help me resolve problem with MS Paint , i.e., after last updates Paint is not working with cuts lower than 31 X 31 px[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-is-not-working-corectly-on-1903/3475ff8e-9600-440d-95d5-a427edbde023
  9. my laptop keybord not workings

my laptop keybord not workings: my laptop keybord not workings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-laptop-keybord-not-workings/e8425f87-22f6-4c39-9966-ff05a380fe4b
  10. Some keybord buttons just stopped working.

Some keybord buttons just stopped working.: Hi guys. About my problome: half of my keyboard just stopped working like the keys.A,C,X and more...i have windows 10 laptop:Acer-E1 572G..tried to find solution for days and feeling like i already did everything i can.the only thing i didn't try,was to update keyboard...