Windows 10: My Zoom quit unexpectedly when someone shares screen

Discus and support My Zoom quit unexpectedly when someone shares screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Zoom quit unexpectedly when someone shares screen. It only happens on this new laptop Lenovo Flex 5 Intel 3i. Not sure if it's related to windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Chan427, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Chan427 Win User

My Zoom quit unexpectedly when someone shares screen

My Zoom quit unexpectedly when someone shares screen. It only happens on this new laptop Lenovo Flex 5 Intel 3i. Not sure if it's related to windows 10 or anything. It doesn't only happens when I open up my zoom sessions on the zoom app. It is the same even when I use the web version. Thanks.

:)

Chan427, Jan 11, 2021
  2. 1Kurgan1 Win User

TPU Capture Auto Zoom

Not sure where else to post this since it isn't listed in the TPU Software section. But when I hit print screen it instantly zooms in. If I try to take a fullscreen shot it only takes the zoomed in window. Any ideas here?

1Kurgan1, Jan 11, 2021
  3. crionsynx Win User
    Zoom share screen audio problems.

Are you using the Desktop client?

This is only available when using Zoom Desktop Client.

Another thing, computer sound cannot be shared while multiple screens are being shared.

crionsynx, Jan 11, 2021
  4. My Zoom quit unexpectedly when someone shares screen

Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

My Zoom quit unexpectedly when someone shares screen

1. My Zoom quit unexpectedly when someone shares screen - Similar Threads - Zoom quit unexpectedly

2. Sharing RDP screen on Zoom

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sharing RDP screen on Zoom: I have two laptops (L1 and L2). One of them (L1) has a connection to remote Windows host (RH.com) where Zoom is installed. I started a zoom meeting and joined it from RH.com and shared the screen of RH.com Now I want to access that shared screen from L2 (because L1 has low...
  3. Zoom quits or crashes when someone shares screen on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Zoom quits or crashes when someone shares screen on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Some users are experiencing an issue with the Zoom app. According to them, Zoom quits or crashes when they share their computer screen. In this article, we will see some solutions to fix this issue. If you are experiencing the same problem, these solutions may help...
  4. Audio quit working with Zoom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio quit working with Zoom: After more than a year of perfect performance, my audio on Zoom was lost. I've reinstalled Zoom, confirmed most recent drivers for my devices, reconnected cables, etc. and nothing is working. The speakers and microphone work with other apps. Possible that this is another...
  5. Audio quit working with Zoom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio quit working with Zoom: After more than a year of perfect performance, my audio on Zoom was lost. I've reinstalled Zoom, confirmed most recent drivers for my devices, reconnected cables, etc. and nothing is working. The speakers and microphone work with other apps. Possible that this is another...
  6. Onenote get stuck when sharing screen on zoom

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Onenote get stuck when sharing screen on zoom: I have a new laptop and I have this really frustrating problem when trying to use both Zoom and Onenote simultaneously. When I share the screen of my Onenote via zoom the Onenote and Zoom are getting stuck and even crush. I've tried everything to solve the problem but...
  7. BSOD zoom screen share, 2 screens

BSOD zoom screen share, 2 screens: Had two BSOD during extended zoom share screen. Dell 7700 AIO, 16 gb ram, intel I-7 1165G7 processor Nvidia MX330 gpu, Intel Iris Xe windows 10.0. 19042 minidump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApksCZxTrooonG-G-cJn0KT6wl3A?e=xfpLgY...
  8. Screen Share issue In Zoom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Share issue In Zoom: I tried to play a powerpoint in screen share and my participant could not hear it. How do I increase the volume? * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: Screen Share issue...
  9. Defender quits unexpectedly

Defender quits unexpectedly: Hi This issue is solved I solved it myself, I only need to know what caused this issue. I was playing my Need For Speed Most Wanted 2005 on my brother's laptop Windows. I already replaced some cars in it months ago using ModLoader, Ed! The car dealer, and nfsu360 VltEd....
  10. Zoom share screen audio problems.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Zoom share screen audio problems.: I am using zoom on Microsoft S mode via tips I found on here but when I host a meeting and try to share my screen for a video for example on you tube no one can hear the audio? Anyone know the solution as I’ve tried to find a setting or something that I can change to allow it...