Windows 10: myAppFree - WP App of the Day

Discus and support myAppFree - WP App of the Day in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [img] For those of you here who owns a Windows Phone, downloading "myAppFree" app (it's FREE) will give you access to "free app of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by badrobot, Feb 17, 2015.

1. badrobot Win User

myAppFree - WP App of the Day

myAppFree - WP App of the Day [​IMG]

For those of you here who owns a Windows Phone, downloading "myAppFree" app (it's FREE) will give you access to "free app of the day".

Today's (Feb 17) free app is a puzzle game called "Dwelp". I just downloaded it and this is the first I am enjoying a game that is not a Call Of Duty franchise. *Smile

This is for those who wants to keep their brains active and sharp.

:)

badrobot, Feb 17, 2015
  2. ctangabc Win User

Windows 10 Store is showing wrong prices and descriptions on Desktop app, Mobile app and Web

download myappfree app to see daily app deals, but it shows the wrong price for Win 10 store, every time. Win 8.1 the price updates every changes made to the app.

ctangabc, Feb 17, 2015
  3. ctangabc Win User
    Windows 10 Store is showing wrong prices and descriptions on Desktop app, Mobile app and Web

myappfree is a good way to see free paid apps in the Windows Store for a limited time. Once you found one a random free app, then compare it with the two Windows Store, one for Win 8.1/10. Then you will see the price differences.

ctangabc, Feb 17, 2015
  4. badrobot Win User

Today's FREE app on MyAppFree is "Sleep Bug Pro".

It's an app for ambient sounds. Very relaxing to listen to..

myAppFree - WP App of the Day [​IMG]

badrobot, Mar 22, 2015
  5. Dude Win User
    I think my next phone will be a windows phone, I will keep this in mind.

Dude, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. myAppFree - WP App of the Day - Similar Threads - myAppFree App

2. How to set a default app when double-clicking on an external USB DVD Drive icon in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to set a default app when double-clicking on an external USB DVD Drive icon in Windows 10?: I'm using Windows 10 Pro 22H2 with an external USB DVD drive and I'm having issues with the DVD icon selected in the image below. I have VLC Media Player associated with DVDs, and it works the way I want when:inserting a DVD, i.e. it autoplays in VLC;right-clicking on the...
  3. How to set a default app when double-clicking on an external USB DVD Drive icon in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to set a default app when double-clicking on an external USB DVD Drive icon in Windows 10?: I'm using Windows 10 Pro 22H2 with an external USB DVD drive and I'm having issues with the DVD icon selected in the image below. I have VLC Media Player associated with DVDs, and it works the way I want when:inserting a DVD, i.e. it autoplays in VLC;right-clicking on the...
  4. How to set a default app when double-clicking on an external USB DVD Drive icon in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. App related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App related: I want to know a thing when I maximize event viewer or services apps in windows a black box appear and disappear when going to maximize. Is it normal because it goes to full screen mode....
  6. App related

App related: I want to know a thing when I maximize event viewer or services apps in windows a black box appear and disappear when going to maximize. Is it normal because it goes to full screen mode....
  7. Is there an easy way to locate MS News App article which I have previously accessed through...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there an easy way to locate MS News App article which I have previously accessed through...: Hi,In Windows 10 The MS News app puts article titles in the notification centre/action centre. When I click on the article title it opens the article in the News app.Is there any way to easily find which articles I have previously clicked on?e.g. is history kept anywhere? I...
  8. Is there an easy way to locate MS News App article which I have previously accessed through...

Is there an easy way to locate MS News App article which I have previously accessed through...: Hi,In Windows 10 The MS News app puts article titles in the notification centre/action centre. When I click on the article title it opens the article in the News app.Is there any way to easily find which articles I have previously clicked on?e.g. is history kept anywhere? I...
  9. Windows 11 is changing my screen brightness while I am actively using Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 is changing my screen brightness while I am actively using Apps: Any time I am using Discord or some other similar programs Windows keeps lowering my screen brightness as if it thinks I'm idle and not doing anything. yet I am actively doing things on the computer, and soon as I bring up another window like a browser Windows suddenly brings...
  10. Windows 11 is changing my screen brightness while I am actively using Apps

Windows 11 is changing my screen brightness while I am actively using Apps: Any time I am using Discord or some other similar programs Windows keeps lowering my screen brightness as if it thinks I'm idle and not doing anything. yet I am actively doing things on the computer, and soon as I bring up another window like a browser Windows suddenly brings...