Windows 10: MyAsus version is already up to date.

Discus and support MyAsus version is already up to date. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello About once a week, when I turn on my laptop, I get a windows notification that says [ATTACH] I'm not exactly sure why I receive this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by W.C. Blitzy, Mar 8, 2021.

1. MyAsus version is already up to date.

Hello

About once a week, when I turn on my laptop, I get a windows notification that says

MyAsus version is already up to date. b07b4dd4-daba-4a71-9750-f6f10f87dac4?upload=true.png

I'm not exactly sure why I receive this message. Any thoughts?

:)

W.C. Blitzy, Mar 8, 2021

2. Outlook Out of date Settings

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • What is the exact issues you are facing?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 8, 2021
  3. PirateBoy Win User
    Upcoming PC games release dates (US)

I prefer alphabetical myself as some are totally TBA I guess. Don't know, not my list. Could even be sorted into a Genre - Release Date - Alphabetical order. Then again alphabetical is easy enough. Make some suggestions to the OP.

PirateBoy, Mar 8, 2021
  4. Naki Win User

MyAsus version is already up to date.

Suggestion: New sticky thread

Suggest adding thread with current/newly released versions of GPU-Z.
    Other programs have such threads in their forums.

Thread could have current GPU-Z version number listed in its title+release date of it.

Naki, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

MyAsus version is already up to date.

1. MyAsus version is already up to date. - Similar Threads - MyAsus version already

2. MyAsus App won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MyAsus App won't open: My MyAsus app does not open when I launch it. When I launch it, nothing happens. Checking my task manager, the application runs is under Background processes but does not appear on the screen or the taskbar. I've checked for updates & reinstalled & restarted. I'm using a ROG...
  3. MyASUS App Is Running but Is Invisible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MyASUS App Is Running but Is Invisible: Hello,I've been having some issues with the MyASUS app. When I try to launch the app, the program icon appears in the taskbar. However, when I hover over the taskbar icon, the little preview window that pops up is blank. Whenever I hover over the preview window, it shows an...
  4. Getting red warning, eventough my windows already up to date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Getting red warning, eventough my windows already up to date: Hello Everyone! alright, so I just updated my windows 10. and, fortunately it doing well. Here's the thing... when i opened the setting > update & security after I restart the laptop from updating complete, there's still red sign. which I think this isn't normal, right? I...
  5. MYASUS optimization problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MYASUS optimization problem.: Hello community, I have been facing a problem with the MYASUS app in my Asus laptop, saying that some feature is not working correctly, Please restart. Now, I finally found out why this is happening. When I go to the task manager>services, I found out that the ASUS...
  6. MyAsus battery health charging

MyAsus battery health charging: I've recently come across a problem with the battery health charging setting intergrated inside the MyAsus app. I've set it to maximum lifespan mode which only allows the battery to be charged up to 60%, but for some reason everytime i restart or shutdown my laptop while...
  7. Up dating to Version 2004 problem

Up dating to Version 2004 problem: While I was doing the update to Version 2004, I had a complete electrical shut down, both battery and house power. When I try to complete the update, it opens to 64% complete, continues to 65% and restarts. The computer repeatedly keeps doing this at the 65% point....
  8. Windows Edge - not most up-to-date version

Windows Edge - not most up-to-date version: Hi I am on the most up-to-date version of Windows10 but not the most up-to-date version of Windows Edge. The updates on my PC are carried out automatically and so I don't see how this has happened. Can you help? Many thanks J...
  9. Signing in to win10 after up dating to version 1809

Signing in to win10 after up dating to version 1809: Recently updated to version 1809 but now each time I sign in a screen pops up as follows. 'there was a problem starting c:\windows system 32\eed_ec.dll. The specified module could not be found.' How do I resolve this please. Thank you in advance....
  10. Windows 10 Up-Date problems (since already few months)

Windows 10 Up-Date problems (since already few months): Please help me, Since already few months each time when I boot my Laptop (Win 10) I need wait about 10 min. OS started and restart few times with one final message that It was impossible to finalize up-date and un-doing modifications. I've tried to find any reasons but I'm...