Windows 10: mydocuments/FeedbackHub large files (4GB) wasting space - can i delete them?

Discus and support mydocuments/FeedbackHub large files (4GB) wasting space - can i delete them? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello I have found , that incredible 4GB of space are used by "FeedbackHub" When I want to delete them, but it's warning me, that some files I want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by newton60, Jun 21, 2019.

1. newton60 Win User

mydocuments/FeedbackHub large files (4GB) wasting space - can i delete them?

Hello

I have found , that incredible 4GB of space are used by "FeedbackHub"

When I want to delete them, but it's warning me, that some files I want to delete (like "boot..."-something) could be needed by the system to start.

- Can I delete them?

(If yes why this warning ???)

- I don't understand why this does not delete itself. It's way too much space wasted !!

Thanks for reply

:)

newton60, Jun 21, 2019

2. Files & Folders View as medium or large Icons

To assist you better, we would suggest that you try to follow the steps below:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Once you are viewing a folder, right click an empty space within the File Explorer window and select View from the dialogue menu, then choose Large or any icon you wanted to use. Alternatively, you can use the following shortcut keys on the keyboard to
      change your View settings:
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 1 Extra Large
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 2 Large icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 3 Medium Icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 4 Small Icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 5 List
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 6 Details
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 7 Tiles
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 8 Content
    3. Once you have the view set, you can make it the default view for

every folder.

4. Click Apply, then click OK.

Update us on the result.

Marivel Man, Jun 21, 2019
  3. Alden Rey Win User
    deleting hard drive files

Hi,

May we know what type of file are you trying to delete? Would it be Office documents, media files, or picture files? If you're trying to delete files for free some space on your device. We suggest to perform a Disc Cleanup. Kindly follow the steps below to
    perform the task:

• Type in Cortana Disc Cleanup
    • Choose the files to delete
    • Click on "Clean up system files"
    • Click on Ok

For any concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Jun 21, 2019
  4. mydocuments/FeedbackHub large files (4GB) wasting space - can i delete them?

Deleting the temporary files

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please provide some additional information, so that we can assist you better.

1. Are you facing issues with any other files apart from Office suites?

However, I suggest you to follow the below mentioned steps:

1. Open Control panel.

2. Select System and security.

3. Administrative tools.

4. Open Disk Cleanup.

5. Click on Clean up system files.

Note: Usually the large files are the system files that will not appear unless you clean on clean system files and that was the missing step in most proposed solution.

6. You can select the large files appear in the Files to delete window.

7. Deleting your previous version of Windows can’t be undone.

You may refer Microsoft article to make free space on your Windows 10.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/4026616/windows-10-disk-cleanup.

Note: If you need to free up drive space, you can safely delete it, but keep in mind that you'll be deleting your Windows. Old folder, which contains files that give you the option
    to go back to your previous version of Windows.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking "Yes or No.

Harish

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Harish_kum, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

mydocuments/FeedbackHub large files (4GB) wasting space - can i delete them?

1. mydocuments/FeedbackHub large files (4GB) wasting space - can i delete them? - Similar Threads - mydocuments FeedbackHub large

2. can i delete these files or move them to another disk?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can i delete these files or move them to another disk?: can i delete the 8 files that are taking up most of the space? to move them to diskC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-delete-these-files-or-move-them-to-another/2e542a31-e99d-4cac-a7aa-99f739e3336b
  3. can i delete these files or move them to another disk?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i delete these files or move them to another disk?: can i delete the 8 files that are taking up most of the space? to move them to diskC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-delete-these-files-or-move-them-to-another/2e542a31-e99d-4cac-a7aa-99f739e3336b
  4. Deleting files too large for recycling bin not freeing up space

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Deleting files too large for recycling bin not freeing up space: When I delete files too large for the recycling bin it just disappears and it doesn’t free up space, after deleting I can’t find the files anywhere submitted by /u/Vireviper [link] [comments]...
  5. can I delete feedbackhub folder and files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can I delete feedbackhub folder and files?: The feedbackhub folder is on my C drive under "documents". I want to delete it but am not sure how. I used the Microsoft feedback utility ONCE, related to a problem I reported to Community, so I suppose that is when the directory and files were created. In searching the...
  6. can I delete feedbackhub folder and files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I delete feedbackhub folder and files?: The feedbackhub folder is on my C drive under "documents". I want to delete it but am not sure how. I used the Microsoft feedback utility ONCE, related to a problem I reported to Community, so I suppose that is when the directory and files were created. In searching the...
  7. can I delete feedbackhub folder and files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. What are console files and can I delete them? Thanks!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What are console files and can I delete them? Thanks!: I just really need to clean up my computer because it's gotten so slow lately. It's only 2 years old. I have good internet speed and I don't have many programs, don't play any video games, and am hardly even on this computer unless I am working. I've been working on...
  9. can i delete these files ? they take a lot of space !

can i delete these files ? they take a lot of space !: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/m7md4you [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hwheld/can_i_delete_these_files_they_take_a_lot_of_space/
  10. How do I disable this weird and excessively large waste of space on the right side of my...

How do I disable this weird and excessively large waste of space on the right side of my...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/newaccount1000000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hj0eiq/how_do_i_disable_this_weird_and_excessively_large/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. delete my login hub from my documents

2. Documents/FeedbackHub/FeedbackHub