Windows 10: myfileconverter.com hijacker...how do I remove this annoying ad popup?

Discus and support myfileconverter.com hijacker...how do I remove this annoying ad popup? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My W10 PC recently became infected with an annoying ad notification popup at startup from myfileconverter.com. I have not been able to find any... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by provlima, Dec 6, 2019.

1. provlima Win User

myfileconverter.com hijacker...how do I remove this annoying ad popup?

My W10 PC recently became infected with an annoying ad notification popup at startup from myfileconverter.com.

I have not been able to find any evidence of this program on my pc or chrome extensions
    I have used malaware bytes which did not find this annoyance.

Has anyone heard of this problem or have advice on how to get rid of it with a free removal program?
    Thanks for your help

:)

provlima, Dec 6, 2019
  2. Pedro M Win User

delete myfileconverter

Hi, i hope you're doing good today.

Type in the Windows search bar "Control Panel" and left click on it.

Programs > Uninstall a program > select myfileconverter and uninstall it.

If that doesn't work follow this guide.

https://www.pcrisk.com/removal-guides/11195-myf...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Regards.

Pedro M, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

1. myfileconverter.com hijacker...how do I remove this annoying ad popup? - Similar Threads - myfileconverter com hijacker

2. Annoying Popup, how do I stop it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Annoying Popup, how do I stop it?: I keep getting this popup telling me I am plugged in, how do I stop it? Screen shot with the notification. I just did a clean install of windows 10 home x86 because the computer would not start and windows could not repair the issue....
  3. Annoying Popup, how do I stop it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying Popup, how do I stop it?: I keep getting this popup telling me I am plugged in, how do I stop it? Screen shot with the notification. I just did a clean install of windows 10 home x86 because the computer would not start and windows could not repair the issue....
  4. Annoying Popup, how do I stop it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I remove this annoying popup?near tool bar

How do I remove this annoying popup?near tool bar: SO everytime I hover my mouse over my tool bar for whatever reason this stupid pop-up shows up, and sometimes it gets so annoying that I have to switch to use my smart phone.There is nothing in the settings to remove it.HELP!!...
  6. How do I GET RID OF this annoying Firefox popup?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I GET RID OF this annoying Firefox popup?: Hi How do I GET RID OF this annoying Firefox popup [image below] in the upper right of my screen every time I go to the Internet? I've tried W7 forum but was not able to get back to my orig post to see it's suggestion. Somehow I recd an email directing me to Mozilla, there...
  7. annoying popups

annoying popups: How can I get rid of constant popup that begin on my desktop and continue wherever I go from there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-popups/74893105-46df-43e1-9d68-e3de2fef2693
  8. Annoying header. How do I remove

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Annoying header. How do I remove: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bigblackcoke786 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/enatbz/annoying_header_how_do_i_remove/
  9. annoying popup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    annoying popup: I have an annoying popup that flashes onto my screen warning of some program failure or something but before I can read it, it's gone and comes back every minute or so and has progressively become faster and faster....
  10. Annoying PopUp.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoying PopUp.: Hi, this annoying pop-up, suddenly appeared, it's in Spanish, I think. Is it a virus or a continuation of Micro$ofts policy to annoy users (customers) to the Max!! 20489

Users found this page by searching for:

1. myfileconvert reddit