Windows 10: MyInboxHelper

Discus and support MyInboxHelper in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Good morning, The other day (max, 6 days ago) I was having problems with my flash/java (don't remember which exactly) so I went to update/install a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Thank you in advance_202, Dec 7, 2018.

1. MyInboxHelper

Good morning,

The other day (max, 6 days ago) I was having problems with my flash/java (don't remember which exactly) so I went to update/install a new version just to be sure the latest was installed. I'm speculating that the site I got this from was not legit as now I get many "notifications" pop up on my work computer with the email sound making me think it's an email but I notice it always says the article name with picture then "download myinboxhelper.com" I do not know if this "myinboxhelper" has been downloaded or not: I cannot find it in my apps list or anywhere else, I am running "Windows 10 Pro / Version: 1803 / OS build: 17134.345" Just yesterday I kept receiving notifications saying that windows needs to restart (I have the terrible habit of leaving my work excel open and just closing the lid, I'm working to break this habit!) and I have yet to fully restart the computer so the updates can take place out of fear that it may fully install any virus or continue to get these notifications. Is there anyway to get rid of these "download myinboxhelper.com" notifications/malware? My work provided an antivirus and nothing has come up on that yet but this is becoming a steady problem especially as these notifications do not go away after one second, they stay and look like news/ads/pictures. My email notifications make the same sound and pop up but disappear after one second, these do not.

Please help! If anyone is familiar or has seen this please let me know! Like I said, I am not restarting yet for the latest istalls to take full affect hoping I can prevent further damage. Again, it does not populate when I go to the "Apps list" from "Settings" unless it is hidden under a different name?

Thank you everyone who takes the time to help, I very much greatly appreciate it!!!

:)

Thank you in advance_202, Dec 7, 2018

2. MyInboxHelper

Good morning,

The other day (max, 6 days ago) I was having problems with my flash/java (don't remember which exactly) so I went to update/install a new version just to be sure the latest was installed. I'm speculating that the site I got this from was not legit as now
    I get many "notifications" pop up on my work computer with the email sound making me think it's an email but I notice it always says the article name with picture then "download myinboxhelper.com" I do not know if this "myinboxhelper" has been downloaded
    or not: I cannot find it in my apps list or anywhere else, I am running "Windows 10 Pro / Version: 1803 / OS build: 17134.345" Just yesterday I kept receiving notifications saying that windows needs to restart (I have the terrible habit of leaving my work
    excel open and just closing the lid, I'm working to break this habit!) and I have yet to fully restart the computer so the updates can take place out of fear that it may fully install any virus or continue to get these notifications. Is there anyway
    to get rid of these "download myinboxhelper.com" notifications/malware? My work provided an antivirus and nothing has come up on that yet but this is becoming a steady problem especially as these notifications do not go away after one second, they stay and
    look like news/ads/pictures. My email notifications make the same sound and pop up but disappear after one second, these do not.

Please help! If anyone is familiar or has seen this please let me know! Like I said, I am not restarting yet for the latest istalls to take full affect hoping I can prevent further damage. Again, it does not populate when I go to the "Apps
    list" from "Settings" unless it is hidden under a different name?

Thank you everyone who takes the time to help, I very much greatly appreciate it!!!

Thank you in advance_202, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

MyInboxHelper

Users found this page by searching for:

1. myinboxhelper popup on desktop

2. myinboxhelper popup on desktop uninstall

3. myinboxhelper pop up on desktop

4. myinboxhelper,
  5. my inbox helper,
  6. i dont see my inboxhelper in my programs,
  7. downloadmyinboxhelper notifications,
  8. pop up remover,