Windows 10: MyPhoneSupport technical service

Discus and support MyPhoneSupport technical service in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Has anyone done business with MyPhoneSupport Technical - ConsumerSoft? They claim they are 24/7 tech support, antivirus, clean up etc. and that they... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RobertMoorePU, May 2, 2019.

1. MyPhoneSupport technical service

Has anyone done business with MyPhoneSupport Technical - ConsumerSoft? They claim they are 24/7 tech support, antivirus, clean up etc. and that they provide services that Windows Defender does not via Windows 10. I had them for 2 years and they talked me into 2 more years at $169.00. I spoke to Microsoft and they did not recognize the name MyPhoneSupport, but Microsoft does provide clean up - might do for free and might charge for it.

:)

RobertMoorePU, May 2, 2019
  2. Kari Win User
    Kari, May 2, 2019
  3. Is myPhoneSupport a Microsoft Partner?

I kept receiving virus warnings stating to contact Microsoft. I googled "Microsoft Tech Support" and called the number associated with the first response.

"

• 24/7 Microsoft Support - MyPhoneSupport.com‎
      Admicrosoft.myphonesupport.com/‎(855) 698-3249
      Get Microsoft Tech Support 24/7 Call Now (Microsoft Partner)

• I called this number and while still on the phone, believing this was Microsoft....I paid 299.00 for I yr. protection. I felt uncomfortable with some of their questions and decided to inform the Man I spoke with "Rajesch" and informed him to cancel. He
      made me talk to his supervisor while he still processed my card payment. At the same time my wife googled their number only to find posts that this was a fake Microsoft impersonator.

• Is this company endorsed by Microsoft? or did I just get scammed?

RollandThornton4256, May 2, 2019
  4. MyPhoneSupport technical service

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 2, 2019
Thema:

MyPhoneSupport technical service

1. MyPhoneSupport technical service - Similar Threads - MyPhoneSupport technical service

2. Technical

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Technical: Hi, I was wondering on procedure in the case of a PC OS windows 8 OEM in which hard drive failure outside of warranty, how to complete Activation verification during ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical/b198465d-1fdd-4651-879e-2e88919bf42e
  3. Technical

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Technical: Hi, I was wondering on procedure in the case of a PC OS windows 8 OEM in which hard drive failure outside of warranty, how to complete Activation verification during ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical/b198465d-1fdd-4651-879e-2e88919bf42e
  4. Technical Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Technical Issue: Hello Techies, I'm trying to install an application but, it popped up a screen which says ''do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?'' however, there isn't any option to click on yes, its only no. It also says to continue, enter an admin user name and...
  5. Technical Difiiculties

in Windows 10 Customization
    Technical Difiiculties: So after this update It wouldn't show my desktop option even if I turned off tablet mode it still wouldn't show an option for Desktop Mode I even reseted my Pc a few times still didn't change Please Help?...
  6. Technical

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Technical: My internet isn’t working and i checked and it seems Ipv6 isn’t working. I did every thing i could think of can i have some help?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical/432766cd-44a5-43f8-9dfe-5c696c94ebdb
  7. Technical issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Technical issue: my battery goes off immediately when its disconnected from power supply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical-issue/fb683641-a869-4780-bc59-3f852a517e7e
  8. Technical Issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Technical Issues: Hi, I have a problem recently with a windows service called "windows host process (Rundell32)", when ever I want to open some settings it shows this message (picture), can I get some help please ?[IMG]...
  9. technical.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    technical.: Since windows 10 changeover some time ago I lost my sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/technical/d128d1c4-54e9-49a0-8693-9f53bdef42fd
  10. Major problem after reset and strange answer of the technical service

in Windows 10 Support
    Major problem after reset and strange answer of the technical service: Hello! As my mobile(portable) had some problem under Windows 10 (Windows blind, photos and about applications did not open. I have to reset Windows, the first time by keeping(guarding) my file. It gave a failure, but I always had Windows 10. I thus have to protect my files...