Windows 10: MySQL: Cannot Connect

Discus and support MySQL: Cannot Connect in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, I recently tried to update my 2nd computer from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. I had no problems updating my computer, but I could get MySQL... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mrplt, Jul 31, 2015.

1. mrplt Win User

MySQL: Cannot Connect

Hi guys,

I recently tried to update my 2nd computer from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. I had no problems updating my computer, but I could get MySQL Server to work. I had to restore back to Windows 8.1

Did any of you encounter a similar problem? If so, how did you solve it?

Thanks in advance.

:)

mrplt, Jul 31, 2015

2. how to disable microsoft windows phone developer service

hi everyone im tryin to connect to my sql in wamp server but this error appeared :::

{_____________________

Error
    MySQL said:
    MySQL: Cannot Connect [​IMG]

#1130 - Host 'developerservices.windowsphone.com127.0.0.1' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server

phpMyAdmin tried to connect to the MySQL server, and the server rejected the connection. You should check the host, username and password in your configuration and make sure that they correspond to the information given by the administrator of the MySQL
    server.
    ________________________}

and i think i have to disable microsoft windows phone developer service

please help me

tnx

mortezahatami, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Cybot Win User
    Need information on XP Mode on Windows 10

still getting MySQL database errors on the site. particularly when I try and use the various log in functions and when I try and peruse the different downloads

"Database Error: Unable to connect to the database: Could not connect to MySQL"

Cybot, Jul 31, 2015
  4. Joergi Win User

Actually I am using MySQL coming with XAMPP and it is working just nicely under Windows 10.

Joergi, Aug 15, 2015
Thema:

1. MySQL: Cannot Connect - Similar Threads - MySQL Cannot Connect

2. my windows installer is not working, i cannot uninstall mysql

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my windows installer is not working, i cannot uninstall mysql: my windows installer is not working, i cannot uninstall mysql https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-installer-is-not-working-i-cannot/6e6250eb-0fd2-4c41-b793-129291016a0e
  3. my windows installer is not working, i cannot uninstall mysql

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my windows installer is not working, i cannot uninstall mysql: my windows installer is not working, i cannot uninstall mysql https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-installer-is-not-working-i-cannot/6e6250eb-0fd2-4c41-b793-129291016a0e
  4. MySQL installation issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MySQL installation issue: Hello Team, I am facing error message while installing mysql-installer-community-8.0.31.0.msi. in windows 11 64 bit.I have uninstalled older version from control panel and deleted every folder from c drive. PFA the attached error msg coming while clicking to install MySQL....
  5. MySQL installation issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MySQL installation issue: Hello Team, I am facing error message while installing mysql-installer-community-8.0.31.0.msi. in windows 11 64 bit.I have uninstalled older version from control panel and deleted every folder from c drive. PFA the attached error msg coming while clicking to install MySQL....
  6. mysql

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    mysql: mysql was not instaling in laptop my windows 10 home single language tell me any idea to instal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mysql/f816549b-ff83-47c3-b8be-eefef5d790b1
  7. Cannot Install MySQL Server on Windows 10 Subsystem Linux

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot Install MySQL Server on Windows 10 Subsystem Linux: Hi Microsoft, I would like to ask some assistance on installing MySQL Server in Ubuntu Subsystem on Windows 10 Pro 1909 please refer to logs below Reading package lists... Done Building dependency tree Reading state information... Done The following additional packages...
  8. Uninstall MySQL

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstall MySQL: Hi I want to completely remove MySql which was installed a few years back. It throws up an error about root something or other followed by an unhandled exception error every time I start up. I haven't used it for a while either so just want to uninstall it without ruining...
  9. Can not open freecovers.net due to mySQL error: Too many connections

Can not open freecovers.net due to mySQL error: Too many connections: Can not open freecovers.net due to mySQL error: Too many connections Used for 2-3 years, all of a sudden this error code pops up??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-open-freecoversnet-due-to-mysql-error-too/9c443a84-b201-4849-92be-02932c7aadf1
  10. Cloned HDD and network/DNS issues connecting to MySQL server?

Cloned HDD and network/DNS issues connecting to MySQL server?: Hi there, I have a rather perplexing problem. Our work "server" (Desktop PC serving database information to workstations) has been displaying some unusual behaviour. Our practice management software used a MySQL database on the server. Many months ago, Windows performed an...