Windows 10: mysqli_query() expects at least 2 parameters, 1 given

Discus and support mysqli_query() expects at least 2 parameters, 1 given in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Well hello, I'm just trying to update (add 1) to the "receiptno" field in "numbers" table and display the new receiptno. At a loss... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 1Tsme1941, Apr 1, 2021.

1. 1Tsme1941 Win User

mysqli_query() expects at least 2 parameters, 1 given

Well hello, I'm just trying to update (add 1) to the "receiptno" field in "numbers"
    table and display the new receiptno. At a loss
    -------------------------------------------------------
    the code:

<?php
    //Open a new connection to the MySQL server
    require_once "getprerentdb.php";
    echo "<center>";echo date('m/d/y');
    $id="id";
    $receiptno = "receiptno +1";
    $sql = "UPDATE numbers SET
    receiptno='$receiptno' Where id='".$_POST['id']."'";
    mysqli_query($sql) or die(mysql_error());
    echo "Record...

Read more

1Tsme1941, Apr 1, 2021
  2. ryanly Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Apr 1, 2021
  3. Need help with Memory Management error 0x1a with parameter 1 0x3f

Well the article only offers two solutions 1. Apply all upgrades (which I have done as I said earlier) 2. Remove any new/additional hardware (which does not apply as I have not added any hardware to the laptop).

So, I say yes, I have tried the steps in the article and it didn't help.

The only option would be to go back to the beginning of time (i.e. to when I bought the computer) and deactivate the updates one at a time and see if that helps. However, given the sheer number of updates that MS puts out this is not really feasible, is
    it?

Again, I was hoping that the parameter 1 code (0x3f) tells anyone something about the cause of the error. Some other parameter 1 codes are listed here

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/ff557391(v=vs.85).aspx

and I was hoping to get some additional insight that would help.

Thanks

Peter

PScharpexpress, Apr 1, 2021
  4. mysqli_query() expects at least 2 parameters, 1 given

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

mysqli_query() expects at least 2 parameters, 1 given

1. mysqli_query() expects at least 2 parameters, 1 given - Similar Threads - mysqli_query expects least

2. Hardwarefehler - LiveKernelEvent 144, Parameter 1 3003

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardwarefehler - LiveKernelEvent 144, Parameter 1 3003: Guten Abend, seit gestern habe ich das Problem, dass erst mein Headset ständig aus und wieder angegangen ist, wie bei einem Wackelkontakt. Kurz darauf ist das Gleiche mit meiner Tastatur und meiner Maus passiert, bis sie gar nicht mehr funktioniert haben. Dann musste ich denn...
  3. Hardwarefehler - LiveKernelEvent 144, Parameter 1 3003

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardwarefehler - LiveKernelEvent 144, Parameter 1 3003: Guten Abend, seit gestern habe ich das Problem, dass erst mein Headset ständig aus und wieder angegangen ist, wie bei einem Wackelkontakt. Kurz darauf ist das Gleiche mit meiner Tastatur und meiner Maus passiert, bis sie gar nicht mehr funktioniert haben. Dann musste ich denn...
  4. Hardwarefehler - LiveKernelEvent 144, Parameter 1 3003

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. 2/1 appearences

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2/1 appearences: CONHOST.EXEMicrosoft CorporationFeb 1, 2022MICROSOFT.WINDOWS.STARTMENUEXPERIENCEHOSTUnknownFeb 1, 2022MessengerUnknownFeb 1, 2022Anyone know what these are? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/21-appearences/097dc686-b9a5-4e74-ac08-1c503dfb43b6
  6. LiveKernelEvent Code: 193 Parameter 1: 810

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LiveKernelEvent Code: 193 Parameter 1: 810: Windows 10 Version 1909 OS Build 18363.1256 This has happened several times in the last few weeks, shutting down my laptop, which I have to restart. Should I be worried? Mike...
  7. Blue Screen, Bug Check MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, Parameter 1 003f, Parameter 2 000336a5 -- What to...

Blue Screen, Bug Check MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, Parameter 1 003f, Parameter 2 000336a5 -- What to...: Crash List Created by using BlueScreenView Dump FileCrash TimeBug Check StringBug Check CodeParameter 1Parameter 2Parameter 3Parameter 4Caused By DriverCaused By AddressFile DescriptionProduct NameCompanyFile VersionProcessorCrash AddressStack Address 1Stack Address 2Stack...
  8. multiple monitors change 1/2 to 1 and 2

in Windows 10 Customization
    multiple monitors change 1/2 to 1 and 2: When I go to Settings and Display, my multiple monitors show "1/2" instead of 1 and 2. I think you can change this by right clicking on the clock/date on the bottom right, but I don't know which to select when I get there. Help?...
  9. windows10 0x00000139 topsecpf.sys parameter 1:00000000`00000003 parameter...

windows10 0x00000139 topsecpf.sys parameter 1:00000000`00000003 parameter...: Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\0x00000139故障蓝屏日志\081418-20171-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is: *** Invalid *** **************************************************************************** *...
  10. Microsoft Expects 1 Billion Windows 10 Devices In 2-3 Years

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Expects 1 Billion Windows 10 Devices In 2-3 Years: At its Build developer conference today, Microsoft announced that it expects Windows 10, its forthcoming operating system, to run on 1 billion devices in two to three years. That’s the idea, at least. The goal is reasonable, given the company’s decision to offer Windows 10...