Windows 10: Mysterious BitLocker recovery key: couldn't find it anywhere, how to regain access to my...

Discus and support Mysterious BitLocker recovery key: couldn't find it anywhere, how to regain access to my... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; HELP!I bought Lenovo Yoga last year. It came with pre-installed Windows 10.3 days ago when I updated my touchpad driver and restarted my PC and all of... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Shakhnoza Zafari, Apr 27, 2021.

1. Mysterious BitLocker recovery key: couldn't find it anywhere, how to regain access to my...

HELP!I bought Lenovo Yoga last year. It came with pre-installed Windows 10.3 days ago when I updated my touchpad driver and restarted my PC and all of a sudden I was asked to provide a BitLocker recovery key. I didn't know that this feature was enabled. As I found out later on Yoga series it is automatically enabled.I tried to find this key but none of the options listed here didn't work for me: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/finding-your-bitlocker-recovery-key-in-windows-10-6b71ad27-0b89-ea08-f143-056f5ab347d6. On my Microsoft account, it says "You don't have any BitLocker recove

:)

Shakhnoza Zafari, Apr 27, 2021

2. bitlocker recovery key

Hi Singh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you not able login to your computer due to BitLocker Recovery Key?
    2. Did you ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key on your computer?
    3. Are you not able to login to your Microsoft Account to find the BitLocker Recovery Key?
    4. Are you using Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Professional?

Meanwhile, try finding BitLocker Recovery Key if you have ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key for your computer.

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and get back to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Apr 27, 2021
  3. Bitlocker recovery key

After Windows 10 update I keep getting a Bitlocker recovery key screen but I know that I had never turned Bitlocker on.

I have another problem because I forgot my Microsoft Account password so I wanted to do a reset to get access to the Bitlocker recovery key but no effect. Thus, I don’t have any access to my PC and the account security update requires 30 days.

How can I skip this 30 day period and regain access to my PC?

TaylorKinney, Apr 27, 2021
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Mysterious BitLocker recovery key: couldn't find it anywhere, how to regain access to my...

Xylee Del, Apr 27, 2021
Thema:

Mysterious BitLocker recovery key: couldn't find it anywhere, how to regain access to my...

1. Mysterious BitLocker recovery key: couldn't find it anywhere, how to regain access to my... - Similar Threads - Mysterious BitLocker recovery

2. Couldn't get bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Couldn't get bitlocker recovery key: I'm getting like this when I'm trying to look for my bitlocker recovery key.TraceID: ZIIyc707vEq9AFFe.38.130Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again. If this issue persists, contact us....
  3. Couldn't get bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Couldn't get bitlocker recovery key: I'm getting like this when I'm trying to look for my bitlocker recovery key.TraceID: ZIIyc707vEq9AFFe.38.130Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again. If this issue persists, contact us....
  4. I can not find my bitlocker key anywhere

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can not find my bitlocker key anywhere: Ive looked every where for my key asked my administer for it and they don’t have no other accounts have it Im just stuck at this point I’ve tried rebooting it going in to bios but nothing help at all it all leads me back to the start...
  5. I can not find my bitlocker key anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not find my bitlocker key anywhere: Ive looked every where for my key asked my administer for it and they don’t have no other accounts have it Im just stuck at this point I’ve tried rebooting it going in to bios but nothing help at all it all leads me back to the start...
  6. Couldn't Find my Recovery ID in my account to get the recovery key BitLocker?

Couldn't Find my Recovery ID in my account to get the recovery key BitLocker?: My Recovery ID isn't listed in my account to get the recovery key BitLocker. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/couldnt-find-my-recovery-id-in-my-account-to-get/c1ae55d0-6c40-4300-afda-001112a9b500
  7. Couldn't Find my Recovery ID in my account to get the recovery key BitLocker?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Couldn't Find my Recovery ID in my account to get the recovery key BitLocker?: My Recovery ID isn't listed in my account to get the recovery key BitLocker. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/couldnt-find-my-recovery-id-in-my-account-to-get/c1ae55d0-6c40-4300-afda-001112a9b500
  8. How to find the recovery key for the Bitlocker?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find the recovery key for the Bitlocker?: I was prompted to restart and update my laptop, and when I did so, the Bitlocker screen popped up. Now, this would be easy to fix if my account was uncompromised, but it's actually not the case. My email in the Microsoft account was changed to @rambler.ru, so I had no way to...
  9. How to find the recovery key for the Bitlocker?

How to find the recovery key for the Bitlocker?: I was prompted to restart and update my laptop, and when I did so, the Bitlocker screen popped up. Now, this would be easy to fix if my account was uncompromised, but it's actually not the case. My email in the Microsoft account was changed to @rambler.ru, so I had no way to...
  10. Bitlocker Recovery; Cannot find it anywhere.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker Recovery; Cannot find it anywhere.: I have been trying for the past while now and I have no idea where to find the Bitlocker recovery key for my Dell XPS 15 16 inch. I have no idea if someone else created it and has it somewhere else. Where can I find it if I did not create it?...