Windows 10: Mysterious blank blue window when I log on

Discus and support Mysterious blank blue window when I log on in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; When I log on, I get a blank blue window identified as C:WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShelf\V1.0\powershell.exe. It closes itself after about 10... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by KatherineZahasky, May 13, 2020.

1. Mysterious blank blue window when I log on

When I log on, I get a blank blue window identified as C:WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShelf\V1.0\powershell.exe. It closes itself after about 10 seconds. I connected with my security system and their scan showed it is not a virus. Is it a sign of something wrong in my Windows? Can we fix it/make this stop happening? Thanks

:)

KatherineZahasky, May 13, 2020
  2. BeckModZ Win User

[Project Log] "Blue Morpho"

Mysterious blank blue window when I log on banner%20blue%20morpho_zps7y9qbqq4.jpg

It's Build Time Again !!

Hi Guys,

Finally time to start a new project!

This time i bought an In-Win D-Frame Mini case, and started brainstorming about the Design layout.
    Usually when i am about to start a new project, i just go crazy on google and search for all kinds of stuff,
    and this time i fell upon an image of a beautifull Blue butterfly sitting on a bunch of small white rocks..
    And BOOM there it was, my head was loving the white and blue colors, and it didnt take me long to make an image collage
    of all the hardware and designs i wanted for this build.

I knew i didnt just want the Red D-frame to be standard, and found some inspiration from B-negative's LUMO build (AMAZING BUILD!)..
    I then contacted my good friends at Parvum Systems, and came up with a nice reservoir design to replace the existing mainboard tray.
    (Rendering teaser below)

Mysterious blank blue window when I log on Render%20MED%20SPONSOR%20LOGOER_zpssis4x1xd.jpg

So thats the reservoir/mainboard tray idea *Smile Mysterious blank blue window when I log on :)
    The plan is to run the tubing from the watercooled parts into the reservoir, and the water will flow through the tunnels in the
    res tray, making use of as little bends and tubing as possible.

Also, I am not a big fan of just standard GPU mounting options, and like to do whatever i can to place the GPU any other place
    that makes the beautifull water block visible instead.
    This time i will try to flip the GPU and mount it on the PSU housing, making the GPU Waterblock fully visible.

The D-Frame mini case itself, is going to get powder coated white, or at least thats the idea so far.
    maybe i will change the color later on or do something else mixing white and blue *Smile Mysterious blank blue window when I log on :)

That should be enough info for a start *Smile Mysterious blank blue window when I log on :)

Status updates and Build Progress links will be further down in this post, and will be updated everytime i upload new images *Smile Mysterious blank blue window when I log on :)

OOH WAIT .. allmost forgot.. the name for this project is "Blue Morpho" the name of the butterfly i found *Smile Mysterious blank blue window when I log on :)..

Just a small "What to come" Teaser *Smile Mysterious blank blue window when I log on :)

Mysterious blank blue window when I log on teaser_zpsqxnospha.jpg

Everything in the Blue Morpho is going to be watercooled with parts from EKWB.com, Led's and other cool stuff from Coolerkit.com,
    the fluids is from Mayhems.co.uk, The Mainboard is from Gigabyte Nordic, Caseking.de and Super Flower handed over the 1000w Power Supply for this build,
    And all the PSU sleeving is from MainframeCustom.com, and again Parvum Systems is the shizzle when it comes to custom parts!
    Also E22.biz did some small parts for the build, the finishing touches *Smile Mysterious blank blue window when I log on :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Progress Links :

The First Renderings
    The D-Frame Mini Before Paint
    The Hardware
    The Sleeving
    The New Gpu Mount
    The Supremacy Evo and Ek-Ram Monarch x2
    The EK-FC970 ACX Nickel GPU Block
    The EKWB Fittings, Coolstream PE240 and GPU Backplate
    The EK Vardar Fans Before Paint
    Ek Vardar Fans After Paint
    Monarch Module And EK-Supremacy Evo before and After paint
    Mayhems Pastel Blue
    Mounting the EK-Ram modules, and the EK-Ram Monarch x2
    Some Goodies On The Way
    The DDC Pump, And New Footstands From In Win
    Painting The IN WIN D-Frame Mini
    IN WIN D-Frame Mini After Paint
    Gpu Mount Test, with Waterblock
    Engraved And Custom Parts
    Installing the engraved PSU Covers and more
    Sleeving the EK-DDC Pump
    Just Trying Some New Stuff
    Final Renders of Res/Mobo Block Before Cut
    Installing the PSU while Awaiting Parvum

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status Updates :

Most of the parts have arrived, waiting for Led's and accessories,
    the Reservoir from Parvum Systems

Teaser of latest Uploads :

Mysterious blank blue window when I log on blue%20%20morpho%20cover2_zpslok7jsnu.jpg

The Blue Morpho Specs :
    • Mobo: Gigabyte Ga-Z97N-WIFI
    • CPU: Intel Core i5-4690k
    • PSU: Super Flower Leadex Platinum 1000W
    • Memory: 2 x 8 GB of HyperX Fury 2133MHz
    • GPU: EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked ACX 4GB
    • SSD's: 250GB Samsung Evo 850(OS), 500GB Samsung Evo 840(Games)
    Watercooling Parts :
    • Radiator: EK-CoolStream PE 240
    • Cpu Block: EK-Supremacy EVO - Nickel
    • Gpu Block: EK-FC970 GTX ACX - Nickel
    • Memory Blocks: EK-RAM Monarch X2 - Nickel and EK-RAM Monarch Module - Black (2pcs)
    • Fittings: EK-HDC Fitting 12mm G1/4 - White
    • Tubing: EK-HD Tube 10/12mm 500mm
    • Pump: EK-XTOP DDC 3.2 PWM Elite - Plexi (incl. pump)
    • Reservoir: Custom reservoir from Parvum Systems
    PSU Sleeving :
    • Sleeving: MFC TELEIOS 4MM SLEEVE and MFC TELEIOS 8MM/SATA SLEEVE
    • Cable Combs: clear MFC STEALTH CABLE COMBS
    And off cause a connectors, terminals and MFC CUSTOM 18AWG WIRE – White

And Alot of other cool stuff, Pics will follow *Smile Mysterious blank blue window when I log on :)

Hope you guys like the renders and the design Idea *Smile Mysterious blank blue window when I log on :)

Will be making step by step pics of painting, sleeving and everything i do.

This Build Is Made Possible By:

Mysterious blank blue window when I log on [​IMG]

Mysterious blank blue window when I log on MAINFrame-Customs-Logo-Header.jpg

Stay Awesome Bro's,

BeckModz - Liquid Designs

BeckModZ, May 13, 2020
  3. Mysterious blue earth icon appearing and disappearing ?

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and your effort towards resolving it.

I would suggest you to hover the mouse on that blue earth icon to know the name of the application.

If you are able to identify that application name then, I suggest you to check if that application is present in the
    Programs and Features. Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and select Control Panel from the list.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Check if that application is present.
    Also, check if that application is present in the Apps & features from the following steps:

• Press Windows + I keys from the Keyboard to open the
      Settings.
    • Click on System and click on Apps & features from the left pane.
    • Check if that application is present.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, May 13, 2020
  4. Roan T Win User

Mysterious blank blue window when I log on

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, May 13, 2020
Thema:

Mysterious blank blue window when I log on

1. Mysterious blank blue window when I log on - Similar Threads - Mysterious blank blue

2. Log-in Screen Shows Mysterious Language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Log-in Screen Shows Mysterious Language: Good day!Everything on my machine is set to English - US and I rarely use Bulgarian while typing. As can be seen below, my log-in screen, mysteriously displays messages in the Thai language. Up until today it displayed everything properly and in English. I have nothing to do...
  3. Log-in Screen Shows Mysterious Language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log-in Screen Shows Mysterious Language: Good day!Everything on my machine is set to English - US and I rarely use Bulgarian while typing. As can be seen below, my log-in screen, mysteriously displays messages in the Thai language. Up until today it displayed everything properly and in English. I have nothing to do...
  4. Blue blank screen when I boot up from windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue blank screen when I boot up from windows 10: Blue blank screen when when I boot up from windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-blank-screen-when-i-boot-up-from-windows-10/8d1ec77a-d480-4420-8a6e-27afd34e0eda
  5. Blue blank screen when I boot up from windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue blank screen when I boot up from windows 10: Blue blank screen when when I boot up from windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-blank-screen-when-i-boot-up-from-windows-10/8d1ec77a-d480-4420-8a6e-27afd34e0eda
  6. Blue blank screen when I boot up from windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Mystery blank window with blue F-icon in alt-tab view appears at random

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mystery blank window with blue F-icon in alt-tab view appears at random: I have a problem that I have searched for hours on to no avail. At what seems to be at random, this blue/white F-icon window will appear in the Alt-Tab little windows. It doesn't appear to link to anything and I can only get rid of it by closing it while holding the Alt-tab...
  8. Blank blue screen when installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blank blue screen when installing Windows 10: I built my PC ahead of buying a GPU and wanted to run it until I get one later this month since I need it for work and my 9600K has integrated graphics. I created my Windows 10 USB and it has been working previously on my laptop. I reinstalled the system on the laptop twice...
  9. I get a blank blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I get a blank blue screen: When i turn on my laptop, and click sign in, i only get a blank blue screen. No desk top . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-a-blank-blue-screen/567b494f-f70d-4600-a8d0-ad3e0af1196a
  10. mystery blank tab on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    mystery blank tab on taskbar: I was watching netflix on fullscreen view and for a moment the taskbar appeared and I saw a blank taskbar box appear next to all of the other icon boxes on my taskbar. It disappeared after a second, I have never seen this happen while running windows 8.1 or windows 10. It...