Windows 10: Mysterious Bluetooth Chip Connection Drop Out

Discus and support Mysterious Bluetooth Chip Connection Drop Out in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, So I've been generally unable to find anything on this specific issue online, so I'm making a post for it. Machine details: windows 10, asrock... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Justas123456789, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Mysterious Bluetooth Chip Connection Drop Out

Hello,

So I've been generally unable to find anything on this specific issue online, so I'm making a post for it. Machine details: windows 10, asrock x470 mobo, rx580 gpu, ryzen 5 2600 cpu, 8gb ram, evo 970 m2 storage. The system was built in mid december of 2018 with all new parts and has had no issues up to this point. Everything I know is outlined below.

The issue began at some point over night between 3/6/19 and 3/7/19, which doesn't line up with any major software updates. The following day, none of my bluetooth devices (mouse, controllers, etc) would connect. I also heard a rapid beeping like someone repeatedly plugging in a flash drive.

Device manager shows the bluetooth chip as repeatedly disconnecting and reconnecting, yet the properties tab shows that the system belives the device is working normally. Occasionally I'll get a code 10 or code 45 error, both of which indicate the device may not be connected.

Updating windows with all of the new drivers, updating the bluetooth drivers, and updating the bios have had no effect on the situation.

I've used the troubleshooter which says nothing cancbe done and followed all instructions on both microsoft bluetooth FAQ pages to no effect.

I would really love to not have to destory my entire computer to oull out the mobo and send it back, so if anyone can provide any information about what may be happening that would be greatly appreciated! Thank you all for reading such a long post!

:)

Justas123456789, Mar 12, 2019
  2. Greg1969 Win User

MSFT Bluetooth Designer Mouse keeps dropping connection

I just bought a Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Mouse and connected it to a Dell Inspiron 13 7000 series running Windows 10.

The mouse connected fine but then drops the connection randomly and I must reboot to reconnect.

Any suggestions?

Greg1969, Mar 13, 2019
  3. Louie Del Win User
    Pairing Bluetooth Headphones

As an additional troubleshooting step, we suggest that you try to change the Startup type for Bluetooth Support Service as Automatic. Here are the steps:

• In the search box, type services and click on the result.
    • Select and double-click Bluetooth Support Service.
    • Under the Startup type, click on the drop-down menu and change it to
      Automatic.
    • Restart your computer.

For any results, please send us a response.

Louie Del, Mar 13, 2019
  4. Mysterious Bluetooth Chip Connection Drop Out

WIndows 10 cannot connect to a bluetooth headset.

Hello Mike,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your headset and Bluetooth dongle?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

Mysterious Bluetooth Chip Connection Drop Out

1. Mysterious Bluetooth Chip Connection Drop Out - Similar Threads - Mysterious Bluetooth Chip

2. Bluetooth Headphones connected but sound drops out almost immediately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphones connected but sound drops out almost immediately: Hello,I've recently updated to windows 11 and my Bluetooth headphones have stopped working properly. I have no issues pairing and connecting my headphones through Bluetooth settings show that voice and audio is connected. But once I play a video on YouTube or something on...
  3. Bluetooth Headphones connected but sound drops out almost immediately

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headphones connected but sound drops out almost immediately: Hello,I've recently updated to windows 11 and my Bluetooth headphones have stopped working properly. I have no issues pairing and connecting my headphones through Bluetooth settings show that voice and audio is connected. But once I play a video on YouTube or something on...
  4. Bluetooth audio connection drops

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth audio connection drops: For the last few days, the audio over bluetooth has been "stuttering" or randomly going in and out at times, the audio just won't play. My headset will connect via bluetooth, but it won't connect to music audio. What I know is that everything worked perfectly fine for over a...
  5. Allow a Device to Connect is greyed out in bluetooth drop down menu!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Allow a Device to Connect is greyed out in bluetooth drop down menu!!!: Hello, I was wondering when I want to connect a device to blutooth on my commputer I don't necessarily like to go to settings and click pair. So when I noticed this was greyed out in the bluetooth menu you can see it if you go to hidden icons and click on the blutooth icon I...
  6. Network connection dropping out

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network connection dropping out: My laptop keeps losing its network connection. When I run troublshooter it fixes the problem and reports its a gateway issue. All other devices have no problem....
  7. BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY KEEPS DROPPING

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY KEEPS DROPPING: Hi, I am using windows 10 home on a HP Pavillion and most of the time my bluetooth connected devices are fine but other times they keep dropping. I use wireless ear podsSoundcore Liberty Air 2, Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 4 and my Xbox controller. I've done the whole forget...
  8. Network connection randomly drops out

Network connection randomly drops out: Symptoms: network access randomly drops out on just one PC. It happens while using both wired and wifi connections although on wifi it seems to be more often. Network will eventually return after a while but If I reset the adaptor (disable then enable) then network returns...
  9. Wireless Connection Constantly Dropping Out

Wireless Connection Constantly Dropping Out: When trying to use my University Wi-Fi, my wireless connection keeps changing to "No Internet Access." I keep having to go through the struggle everytime this happens, where I have to end up resetting my wireless adapter. I'm not sure what is causing this; I have filed a...
  10. Surface Internet Connection Dropping Out

Surface Internet Connection Dropping Out: My Surface connects to the internet only sporadically, lasting merely minutes. On the other hand, the Apple devices and Android mobiles--and my gaming rig--never drop out. How can I improve my Surface's connectivity?...