Windows 10: mysterious google script on windows login?

Discus and support mysterious google script on windows login? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Why is there a google script running when I log into Windows? Aside from the fact that it's broken. Can anyone shed a light on it? There is nothing in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ineuw, Mar 13, 2021.

1. ineuw Win User

mysterious google script on windows login?

Why is there a google script running when I log into Windows? Aside from the fact that it's broken. Can anyone shed a light on it? There is nothing in my startup, and the Google update services are disabled. I don't use Chrome, and use mostly Firefox, and on occasion Vivaldi.

mysterious google script on windows login? [​IMG]

script error https://www.googletagmanager.com/gta...d=UA-686301-39

:)

ineuw, Mar 13, 2021

2. Windows Script Host

Hi Tiara,

The message "Windows Script Host access is disabled on this machine. Contact your administrator for details" is usually occurring if a program that does not require the feature of Windows Script Host is running on a Windows PC. For us to provide an accurate
    solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • Does the message appear when you are launching a specific application?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue happened?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps provided by
    Ramesh Srinivasan
    in this thread.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Mar 13, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 13, 2021
  4. MarkG_OKC Win User

Google account login not working with Microsoft Family Safety enabled.

I have two Windows 10 computers/accounts that have Microsoft Family Safety enabled for my 13 & 15 year olds. Both are not able to login to their Google accounts via IE11, Edge browser or even the built in mail app. If I disable MS Family Safety on their
    accounts, everything (Google account login) works just fine. There are no site restrictions in place and placing Google in the allow list has no effect.

Anyone experience the same problem or have any suggestions.

THX

MarkG_OKC, Mar 13, 2021
Thema:

1. mysterious google script on windows login? - Similar Threads - mysterious google script

2. google doc login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    google doc login: It seems my account has the wrong recovery number attached to it and therefore i cant connect to google docs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-doc-login/6b0dc63c-5a10-426d-937a-8908f6c8c87c
  3. google doc login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    google doc login: It seems my account has the wrong recovery number attached to it and therefore i cant connect to google docs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-doc-login/6b0dc63c-5a10-426d-937a-8908f6c8c87c
  4. google doc login

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Google Login Error 404

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Login Error 404: I’ve had this issue for over a month now, I have an IPhone 13, and I try to sign into my main email account from YouTube or email, or just safari. I get this error on my iPhone, every other platform works but not my iPhone.. I’ve already reset my password multiple times....
  6. Google Login Error 404

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Login Error 404: I’ve had this issue for over a month now, I have an IPhone 13, and I try to sign into my main email account from YouTube or email, or just safari. I get this error on my iPhone, every other platform works but not my iPhone.. I’ve already reset my password multiple times....
  7. Administrator Mysteriously Appeared on Login Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Administrator Mysteriously Appeared on Login Screen: Can someone please tell me why an administrator suddenly started showing up on my login screen? I have always just had two users on my login screen. My normal user account and the administrator account, which I renamed. I know I can just remove it, but I need to know why it...
  8. Windows 11? A mystery....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 11? A mystery....: Hi all, just to know, is there a Windows 11 or will be released in the future? Or is it Windows 10X that people say as Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-a-mystery/6d739a03-bfbe-4070-b235-b0d856f89ff5
  9. Mysterious login screen flicker

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mysterious login screen flicker: Hi, I have just noticed that during startup the text (time and date) started to flicker once for seemingly no reason on a laptop I have recently bought. The only thing I did is that I have disabled and removed onedrive which I did not not need and was also causing desktop...
  10. Run script/program before login of user

in Windows 10 Customization
    Run script/program before login of user: I want to run a script or a program before logging in to any user account in windows 10. equivalent to rc.local in Linux. i have tested Task Scheduler, want to know any other solution to this ?...