Windows 10: Mysterious *TeamInstaller* with Microsoft Teams Setup

Discus and support Mysterious *TeamInstaller* with Microsoft Teams Setup in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Last 2 weeks when I installed the Microsoft Teams 64-bit program in my colleague computer, her computer has slowed and occasionally freeze. On Mondy,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Danny Wong K K, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Mysterious *TeamInstaller* with Microsoft Teams Setup

Last 2 weeks when I installed the Microsoft Teams 64-bit program in my colleague computer, her computer has slowed and occasionally freeze. On Mondy, her computer has strangely non-stop restarting unless you start at Safe mode, after investigated, we found out that Microsoft Team 64-bit Program has installed an unknown mysterious *TeamInstaller* file inside Windows Program Files (x86) with Startup as "Program" without any link nor address file name. It is causing her computer non-stop restarting and malfunction.

After uninstaller Microsoft Teams, the mysterious *TeamInstaller* still sit inside the Program Files (x86), the startup "Program" still exist there, her computer on and off restart, search function not working, all office files cannot open, and so on.

We need to manually remove the *TeamInstaller* folder and use "Autorun" to delete the startup "Program" link then her computer backs to normal and all functions are back to work accordingly.

Non of the Antivirus or Security Applications can detect nor solve this issued. Hoping Microsoft can solve this issue and find a solution. Thanks.

:)

Danny Wong K K, Apr 7, 2019

2. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Apr 7, 2019
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Apr 7, 2019
  4. Christoph Win User

Mysterious *TeamInstaller* with Microsoft Teams Setup

Christoph, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

Mysterious *TeamInstaller* with Microsoft Teams Setup

1. Mysterious *TeamInstaller* with Microsoft Teams Setup - Similar Threads - Mysterious *TeamInstaller* Microsoft

2. MS teams acct setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS teams acct setup: My company advises us to create microsoft account that will be connected in the ms teams within their org. Why can't I connect to the company org account? I tried signing out my previous teams account which is a school acct but everytime I open their link it just...
  3. MS teams acct setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS teams acct setup: My company advises us to create microsoft account that will be connected in the ms teams within their org. Why can't I connect to the company org account? I tried signing out my previous teams account which is a school acct but everytime I open their link it just...
  4. Microsoft Teams

Microsoft Teams: I have a problem and cannot get it fixed. When I am on MT I can hear team members, but nobody hears me when I try to say something on my headset mic. I am in a team to learn, and I can get any attention on this matter. I can use my cell phone to call in and listen to the...
  5. Microsoft teams

Microsoft teams: hello is there anyway to download Microsoft Teams onto a Samsung Smart TV without using an in-between interface like casting. PC, or Laptop.Looking for a direct download.Thanks...
  6. MICROSOFT TEAMS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MICROSOFT TEAMS: Hi, I am using my official email to microsoft and wanted to use MS Teams. Downloaded the Tams app. But after signing in its showing sign up for teams. Then I had signed up for Teams as well and signed in to Teams. still that are asking to sign up or use verification mail. But...
  7. Microsoft Teams

Microsoft Teams: for Microsoft Teams download, is a Laptop considered a Desktop or Mobile? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-teams/3f05781d-c460-48f1-9482-081ee216ee24
  8. Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Teams: My 8 year old daughter's school is using Microsoft teams during the COVID shutdown. They've provided my with her webmail address and instructions on how to launch teams. She is using one of my old laptops which have my Microsoft sign-in; and this appears to be causing a...
  9. Microsoft Account Mystery

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Account Mystery: My Windows 10 desktop used to be on my Microsoft account. When version 1803 came out, I wiped the hard drive performing a clean install and I set up the PC using a local account, not the MS account. Since that time, I have not signed into Bing (my homepage on Edge) or any MS...
  10. You can now setup guest access in Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 News
    You can now setup guest access in Microsoft Teams: g21Hcqdl5tI We’re starting to roll out the ability to add anyone as a guest in Microsoft Teams. This means that anyone with a business or consumer email account, such as Outlook.com, Gmail.com or others, can participate as a guest in Teams with full access to team chats,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mysterious icon in Teams