Windows 10: Mysterious Uploads

Discus and support Mysterious Uploads in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When my computer randomly starts uploading at 1 Mbps (my maximum), how do I find out why, and where? 51124 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by gregyurkon, May 22, 2016.

1. Mysterious Uploads

When my computer randomly starts uploading at 1 Mbps (my maximum), how do I find out why, and where?

:)

gregyurkon, May 22, 2016
  2. aaa911 Win User

CInkStoreShared Message Window is preventing you from shutting down

9/10 times, when I try to shut down/restart my computer, I get the following message:

Mysterious Uploads [​IMG]

I'm trying to get to the bottom of this mystery but I have hit only dead ends. Any leads on how to figure this out would be appreciated!

aaa911, May 22, 2016
  3. Display adapter driver broken

Thanks for the response. My problem is that while this works and Windows does start Automatic Repair it takes me to a 'Choose your keyboard layout' screen. At this point my keyboard and mouse mysteriously stop working so I can't select anything.

mathewthomas1, May 22, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Mysterious Uploads

Hello, you could use the Resource Monitor:

This will show you which process and which IP address.
    You can then research the IP address.

Have you turned off this:

dalchina, May 22, 2016
  5. I think I finally found the culprit. It's a file called "MBAMService.exe" which is inside "C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes\Anti-Ransomware". Since MBARW is beta, I suspect that that's normal data gathering behavior, but I'm too tired to find out right now.

gregyurkon, Jun 7, 2016
  6. Hi:

Yep, that would be a good explanation for what you're seeing.

If you want to report your data to the developers, you may wish first to collect some logs:

• Create a ZIP of the directory C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware\
    • Create another ZIP of the directoy C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\MBAMService\logs\

Then, you may wish to post both logs over in the MBARW-BETA product forum.
    The team will review the data as part of the QA process for the beta test.

Cheers,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Mysterious Uploads

1. Mysterious Uploads - Similar Threads - Mysterious Uploads

2. Mystery installs: Microsoft.StorePurchaseApp_22403.1401.0.0_neutral_ ~_8wekyb3d8bbwe &...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mystery installs: Microsoft.StorePurchaseApp_22403.1401.0.0_neutral_ ~_8wekyb3d8bbwe &...: Environment: Windows 10 Home x64, 22H2 19045.4291.Yesterday evening I returned to my PC to find a low disk-space notification for my C: drive. It's a paltry 32GB total, and what had been about 3.5GB free earlier in the day had dropped to ~670MB. After the usual expedients...
  3. Mystery installs: Microsoft.StorePurchaseApp_22403.1401.0.0_neutral_ ~_8wekyb3d8bbwe &...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mystery installs: Microsoft.StorePurchaseApp_22403.1401.0.0_neutral_ ~_8wekyb3d8bbwe &...: Environment: Windows 10 Home x64, 22H2 19045.4291.Yesterday evening I returned to my PC to find a low disk-space notification for my C: drive. It's a paltry 32GB total, and what had been about 3.5GB free earlier in the day had dropped to ~670MB. After the usual expedients...
  4. Mystery installs: Microsoft.StorePurchaseApp_22403.1401.0.0_neutral_ ~_8wekyb3d8bbwe &...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I have a Windows XP theme for my Windows 10, but the startup noise is mysteriously unable...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have a Windows XP theme for my Windows 10, but the startup noise is mysteriously unable...: Let me explain: I have downloaded a custom theme from skinpacks.com which converts my Windows 10 to look like Windows XP. I have been using this as a way to fully convert my system to look and feel like Windows XP but with the functionality of Windows 10. I've been working on...
  6. I have a Windows XP theme for my Windows 10, but the startup noise is mysteriously unable...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Windows XP theme for my Windows 10, but the startup noise is mysteriously unable...: Let me explain: I have downloaded a custom theme from skinpacks.com which converts my Windows 10 to look like Windows XP. I have been using this as a way to fully convert my system to look and feel like Windows XP but with the functionality of Windows 10. I've been working on...
  7. I have a Windows XP theme for my Windows 10, but the startup noise is mysteriously unable...

8. I have lost some photos mysteriously can some one advise me what to do please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have lost some photos mysteriously can some one advise me what to do please: I have windows 10 and have lost some photos mysteriously. Adobe helped me find some in the recycle bin but many are still missing. Can someone please help me retrieve them please?...
  9. I have lost some photos mysteriously can some one advise me what to do please

I have lost some photos mysteriously can some one advise me what to do please: I have windows 10 and have lost some photos mysteriously. Adobe helped me find some in the recycle bin but many are still missing. Can someone please help me retrieve them please?...
  10. I have lost some photos mysteriously can some one advise me what to do please

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cinkstoreshared

2. clnk store shared message window

3. clnk store shared

4. clnkstore,
  5. clnkstore shared message window,
  6. cinkstoreshared message window