Windows 10: Mysterious Win 10 Issues

Discus and support Mysterious Win 10 Issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So for months now I have been having a series of issues with Windows 10. The biggest issue being seemingly random reboots. The only clue I have found... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sasuke Uchaiyan, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Mysterious Win 10 Issues

So for months now I have been having a series of issues with Windows 10. The biggest issue being seemingly random reboots. The only clue I have found in regards to this is a Bugcheck Error that I can see in the Event Viewer. Which occurs every time the reboot occurs. On top of that I have noticed Win 10 takes several minutes to reboot of shutdown. If it even does it at all. As well any Browser I use will seemingly crash at random for no reason. Also seemingly at random Windoms will just bog down completely when trying to perform any function. And after several minutes kick back in.

To help anyone trying to help troubleshoot. Here is every fix I have tried already.

- Did several reinstalls of Windows.

- Run chkdsk in Powershell on all drives.

- Ran sfc /scannow several times.

- Ran dism command several times.

- Tested all Hardware several times.

- Replaced & or upgraded Hardware.

- Had Professional IT's with decades of experience work on my system for many hours.

- Ran full comprehensive Antivirus, Malware, & Spyware scans several times.

- Tested wiring in my house for any issues.

- Replaced powerbar the PC is plugged into.

- Monitored system for long periods to ensure no overheating of hardware was taking place.

- Ensured BIOS & all other software had all stable updates & drivers.

- Ensured PC itself was clean & well ventilated.

- Replaced thermal paste.

- Have tried on Win Version 1909 & 2004.

I & everyone I know is at a complete loss as to any explanation for these issues. So I am starting a discussion to hopefully help myself & anyone else having the same problems. ANY help at all is greatly appreciated.

:)

Sasuke Uchaiyan, Jul 15, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Jerry8A Win User
    Optical Drive Issue

Hello Anak –

Appreciate your detailed return. Your added steps really helped.

Assuming I did the steps correctly, this is where I am now.

Screenshot 12 shows my CD Disc shortcut on my desktop.
    Screenshot 10 shows the CD Drive shortcut listed in the “Send to” listing.
    Screenshot 11 shows the “Send to” listing after the steps were taken, but the CD drive name is not listed.

So, it appears the steps did not work for me. And, I did try the steps, “If it still won’t do ……” and still no luck.

What do you think?

JerryA

Mysterious Win 10 Issues [​IMG]

Jerry8A, Jul 15, 2020
  4. midgo Win User

Mysterious Win 10 Issues

Win 10 1607 Restart Issue

I am having a Win 10 1607 restart issue.

In my case the PC tries to restart but the monitor screen goes black and then the monitor screen powers off.

The PC keeps running but will not restart.

I have to push the reset button to restart the PC.

Shut down works fine.

In both restart and shutdown there are no spinning dots...

Can any one help with this restart issue.

I have tried most suggestions on the interwebz:////

My next step is to go back to the previously installed version 1511 in which restart worked then do an upgrade from the 1607 ISO I downloaded.

If this fails I will bite the bullet and do a clean install but I would rather just resolve the issue if I can as I have Win 10 running just the way I like it:///

midgo, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

Mysterious Win 10 Issues

1. Mysterious Win 10 Issues - Similar Threads - Mysterious Issues

2. HOME icon functionality and redundancy. HOME is still a mystery to me.....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOME icon functionality and redundancy. HOME is still a mystery to me.....: 1. Research says it is the new name for Quick Access. What I don't undersatnd is it's inherit redundancy. My Quick Access Icons appear just under home. One mouse click and I'm done. Now the plan is I must look at the items in Quick Access all day but I'm supposed to do an...
  3. HOME icon functionality and redundancy. HOME is still a mystery to me.....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOME icon functionality and redundancy. HOME is still a mystery to me.....: 1. Research says it is the new name for Quick Access. What I don't undersatnd is it's inherit redundancy. My Quick Access Icons appear just under home. One mouse click and I'm done. Now the plan is I must look at the items in Quick Access all day but I'm supposed to do an...
  4. Badges on folder shortcuts change or disappear mysteriously

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Badges on folder shortcuts change or disappear mysteriously: Hi there,I'm using Windows 10 in a work domain, and I have a few folder shortcuts on my desktop. Some of them are shortcuts to folders on my C drive and some are shortcuts to network folders. I've noticed that the normal blue arrow badge that indicates a folder is a shortcut...
  5. Mysterious NSUInstaller folder in Local folder in AppData

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mysterious NSUInstaller folder in Local folder in AppData: hello I found this strange folder in \AppData\Local folder and I am asking if it is safe or not it includes these 2 files and I scanned them with Malwarebytes but it didn't detect any malware, is it ok to delete these?...
  6. Mysterious NSUInstaller folder in Local folder in AppData

Mysterious NSUInstaller folder in Local folder in AppData: hello I found this strange folder in \AppData\Local folder and I am asking if it is safe or not it includes these 2 files and I scanned them with Malwarebytes but it didn't detect any malware, is it ok to delete these?...
  7. Badges on folder shortcuts change or disappear mysteriously

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Badges on folder shortcuts change or disappear mysteriously: Hi there,I'm using Windows 10 in a work domain, and I have a few folder shortcuts on my desktop. Some of them are shortcuts to folders on my C drive and some are shortcuts to network folders. I've noticed that the normal blue arrow badge that indicates a folder is a shortcut...
  8. Badges on folder shortcuts change or disappear mysteriously

9. Mystery Driver causing energy issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mystery Driver causing energy issues: I've been having a problem with my laptop's screen turning off when it should be entering sleep - except it is only the screen that shuts off, and I cannot get it to "wake up." In investigating this issue, I ran powercfg /energy and it seems there is a mystery driver called...
  10. Mystery "stuck key" issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Mystery "stuck key" issue: Hi there everyone! My daughter was playing WoW with me a couple nights ago when all of a sudden her mouse and keyboard started acting oddly. The best I can explain it is that Windows thinks she's pressing the CTRL or Windows key. I am sharing a potato video to explain some....