Windows 10: Mystery Bar Code Driver

Discus and support Mystery Bar Code Driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Why has windows automatically installed a barcode reader driver? i don't use any devices that need this driver. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Paul_UK_73, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Mystery Bar Code Driver

Why has windows automatically installed a barcode reader driver? i don't use any devices that need this driver.

Mystery Bar Code Driver 8667ae44-44b7-40f6-8537-3366d8c5e4d2?upload=true.png

:)

Paul_UK_73, Feb 28, 2019

2. win10 how to fix WPD filesystem volume driver (code 37)

Hi,

Windows cannot initialize the device driver for this hardware (Code 37)
    error occurs when the driver executed the DriverEntry routine. For us to resolve this issue, we suggest that you reinstall the device driver manually. Follow these steps:

• From Start, search for Device Manager and press
      Enter
    • Right-click the device that you are trying to use when this error code came up from the list.
    • Select Uninstall from the menu that appears.
    • After the device is uninstalled, choose Action on the menu bar.
    • Select Scan for hardware changes to reinstall the driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Feb 28, 2019
  3. David Haz Win User
    Windows 10 Wireless internet driver mysteriously stopped working.

Hi Garrett,

Aside from updating and reinstalling the driver of the network adapters, what other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter. The Network troubleshooter may help diagnose and fix common connection problems. To run the Network troubleshooter:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

We look forward to an update from you.

Regards.

David Haz, Feb 28, 2019
  4. Mystery Bar Code Driver

Multiple device drivers with Code 52 leading to a myriad of other errors

Hello,

Let us first resolve the Code 52 error before proceeding with reinstalling Windows 10. We suggest that you uninstall the drivers that are indicated with a yellow triangle and then re-install if from device's support site. Here are the steps:

• Search for Device Manager.
    • Look for the drivers you are referring to.
    • Right-click on it and then choose Uninstall.
    • Download the driver from the device's support site.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jamille Nar, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

Mystery Bar Code Driver

1. Mystery Bar Code Driver - Similar Threads - Mystery Bar Code

2. Rampant BSOD caused by mysterious failing driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Rampant BSOD caused by mysterious failing driver: Hello,I recently built my own PC half a year ago, and this pc has been having 0-4 BSOD of varying types. I ran driver verifier and got out of the BSOD loop with a .dmp that hopefully holds the key to my mystery.Who do I contact to have this file looked into?Thanks in advance...
  3. Mystery Driver causing energy issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mystery Driver causing energy issues: I've been having a problem with my laptop's screen turning off when it should be entering sleep - except it is only the screen that shuts off, and I cannot get it to "wake up." In investigating this issue, I ran powercfg /energy and it seems there is a mystery driver called...
  4. mystery minimizing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mystery minimizing: For about 6 months now, the active window on my machine will randomly be no longer active. Chrome windows turn gray and I have to click back to them, fullscreen games get minimized, fullscreen movies lose the fullscreen view and I can see the taskbar. I have run disk cleanup,...
  5. The mysterious music bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The mysterious music bar: Recently I have noticed that, before I log in to my computer, there is this cool little music bar in the corner of my screen that shows the current song playing on YouTube. This bar disappears when I log in. I'd just like to ask - is there any way I can get this music bar...
  6. Mysterious DRIVER IRQL BSOD's (bridge.sys code)

Mysterious DRIVER IRQL BSOD's (bridge.sys code): First off, I am NOT using ANY anti-virus/anti-malware services (learned that the hard way), and below are the steps that I have tried already to no avail; 1) Ran Windows Memory Diagnostic TWICE (no errors) 2) Ran memtest86 for THREE hours, TWICE (no errors) 3) Uninstalled...
  7. Bar Codes Reader?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Bar Codes Reader?: Hello, I have an small Barbies collection, I want to scan the barcode of each box, I know I have to buy a Bar Code Reader, but my question is it possible to insert those barcodes in a Microsoft Database (Access) or Excel? Windows 10, Office 2007 or Office 2010 Thanks Came...
  8. Bar Codes Reader?

in Windows 10 Support
    Bar Codes Reader?: Hello, I have an small Barbies collection, I want to scan the barcode of each box, I know I have to buy a Bar Code Reader, but my question is it possible to insert those barcodes in a Microsoft Database (Access) or Excel? Windows 10, Office 2007 or Office 2010 Thanks Came...
  9. Mystery organization...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Mystery organization...: Hello everyone, Recently I wanted to change my lock screen image. But now some settings for lock screen personalization are grayed out! It also says *Some settings are managed or hidden by your organization. Now, I am not connected to an organization or school. Well school...
  10. Mystery of the "sometimes" driver (sometimes works, sometimes not)..?

Mystery of the "sometimes" driver (sometimes works, sometimes not)..?: I have this old-ish Midi interface. The last driver was a windows 8 driver. So, I restart in unsigned driver mode and browse manually to the driver. I made alterations in the .INF file so Win10 would be happier. Win10 loads it up but complains. So a bit sad I do a normal...