Windows 10: Mystery Society 2 in game purchase

Discus and support Mystery Society 2 in game purchase in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I made an in game purchase but it is not showing in my game. I have an order # and a PayPal purchase receipt. How can I get what I bought?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PamelaTabor, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Mystery Society 2 in game purchase

I made an in game purchase but it is not showing in my game. I have an order # and a PayPal purchase receipt. How can I get what I bought?

:)

PamelaTabor, Sep 1, 2019

2. The Secret Society - Hidden Mystery HD by G5 and MyTona

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Do you get any error message when the game crashes?

I understand your game still crashes in Windows 10. The issue might arise due to various reasons, including system file corruption or due to user profile corruption.

In order to troubleshoot the issue, I would suggest you to try the following methods and check if the issue persists.

Method 1:

Try to run a System File Checker (SFC) scan to check for any file corruption.
    SFC scan will scan for corrupt system files on the computer and repair them.

• Press Windows key + X, click Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:

sfc /scannow

If the issue still exists, try the next method.

Method 2:

You may check the same issue with the new user account.

Try these steps to create a new user account and check if it fixes the issue. Refer to the steps below to create a new User Account:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Other User Accounts towards the left.
    • Select Add an Account.
    • Enter a user name and hit Next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    • Check if issue persists.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Harkanwar Singh, Sep 1, 2019
  3. hidden ojects: mystery society hd - free game

Hi,

There are various reasons why your game contents disappeared on your profile. It is possible that you are not logged in to the correct account or you played the game offline. To properly isolate your concern, please answer the questions below:

• Have you tried to sign out and sign in to your profile again?
    • Are you connected to the internet when you played the game?
    • Are you accessing the game through the Xbox App?

Loraine Mon, Sep 1, 2019
  4. Lucy2016 Win User

Mystery Society 2 in game purchase

Secret Society Game, error: "give it another try something went wrong vF92eSAsvkSU79eR.49.4.2"

Original Title: Secret Society Game

I had to download windows 10 from windows 7, to be able to download secret society. No problems, until I want to purchase anything. Then I get a message "give it another try something went wrong vF92eSAsvkSU79eR.49.4.2" I don't have a clue. I uninstalled
    the game and reinstalled the game and the same thing happens. Would greatly appreciate some help.

Thank you

Lucy2016, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

Mystery Society 2 in game purchase

1. Mystery Society 2 in game purchase - Similar Threads - Mystery Society game

2. Does anybody know why the Sparkling Society games, Zoo Life, City Island games from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anybody know why the Sparkling Society games, Zoo Life, City Island games from...: Does anybody know why the Sparkling Society games, Zoo Life, City Island games from Microsoft store will not play in game video ads? It either tells me that the video is loading with a circle going round and round, or it say no video available. Support from Sparkling society...
  3. Does anybody know why the Sparkling Society games, Zoo Life, City Island games from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anybody know why the Sparkling Society games, Zoo Life, City Island games from...: Does anybody know why the Sparkling Society games, Zoo Life, City Island games from Microsoft store will not play in game video ads? It either tells me that the video is loading with a circle going round and round, or it say no video available. Support from Sparkling society...
  4. Purchased game "Trailmakers" in 2022 but game does not show as purchased.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchased game "Trailmakers" in 2022 but game does not show as purchased.: I purchased "Trailmakers" through the Microsoft Store on Feb 5, 2022. Order Number 2237842579. I was able to download it and play it at the time. After recently reformatting my pc and reinstalling Windows using this same Microsoft account, the game no longer shows as...
  5. in game purchases

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in game purchases: Iam not sure if this is the right forum for my question but I was having issues with my PC a few month ago where all my apps just stopped loading. I knew very little about how things work so in a blind panic I just tried lots of things such as back up and restore and probably...
  6. Game purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game purchase: Hello I now know why I stayed away from online games for years! I thought I had purchased a game from Microsoft. There was even a nice little check mark in the corner to tell me that I now "own" this particular game. But now I can't find the bloody game in order to play...
  7. Purchased games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchased games: Hi. i bought games in my 1st PC. Is it possible for me install my purchased on my 2nd PC for free? If yes, how many computers i can do that? thank you Jay Jarito https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchased-games/737caaad-a421-40b2-996a-81d73e3d40bc
  8. in game purchases

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in game purchases: After replacing my hard drive and reinstalling windows 10 and in store purchased games. the store shows my in game purchases but I am not able to reapply them in the game. Is this possible?...
  9. purchased game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchased game: I purchased a game from the Microsoft Store paid for the full game but it will not let me into the full game. I have phoned Microsoft Five times now and got passed from pillar to post with no success. The price of the game was £2-69 and I have spent four times that just...
  10. Advancing the future of society with AI and the intelligent edge

in Windows 10 News
    Advancing the future of society with AI and the intelligent edge: The world is a computer, filled with an incredible amount of data. By 2020, the average person will generate 1.5GB of data a day, a smart home 50GB and a smart city, a whopping 250 petabytes of data per day. This data presents an enormous opportunity for developers — giving...