Windows 10: Mystery Society 2 in game purchase

Discus and support Mystery Society 2 in game purchase in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I made an in game purchase but it is not showing in my game. I have an order # and a PayPal purchase receipt. How can I get what I bought?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PamelaTabor, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Mystery Society 2 in game purchase

I made an in game purchase but it is not showing in my game. I have an order # and a PayPal purchase receipt. How can I get what I bought?

:)

PamelaTabor, Sep 1, 2019

2. The Secret Society - Hidden Mystery HD by G5 and MyTona

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Do you get any error message when the game crashes?

I understand your game still crashes in Windows 10. The issue might arise due to various reasons, including system file corruption or due to user profile corruption.

In order to troubleshoot the issue, I would suggest you to try the following methods and check if the issue persists.

Method 1:

Try to run a System File Checker (SFC) scan to check for any file corruption.
    SFC scan will scan for corrupt system files on the computer and repair them.

• Press Windows key + X, click Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:

sfc /scannow

If the issue still exists, try the next method.

Method 2:

You may check the same issue with the new user account.

Try these steps to create a new user account and check if it fixes the issue. Refer to the steps below to create a new User Account:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Other User Accounts towards the left.
    • Select Add an Account.
    • Enter a user name and hit Next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    • Check if issue persists.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Harkanwar Singh, Sep 1, 2019
  3. hidden ojects: mystery society hd - free game

Hi,

There are various reasons why your game contents disappeared on your profile. It is possible that you are not logged in to the correct account or you played the game offline. To properly isolate your concern, please answer the questions below:

• Have you tried to sign out and sign in to your profile again?
    • Are you connected to the internet when you played the game?
    • Are you accessing the game through the Xbox App?

Loraine Mon, Sep 1, 2019
  4. Lucy2016 Win User

Mystery Society 2 in game purchase

Secret Society Game, error: "give it another try something went wrong vF92eSAsvkSU79eR.49.4.2"

Original Title: Secret Society Game

I had to download windows 10 from windows 7, to be able to download secret society. No problems, until I want to purchase anything. Then I get a message "give it another try something went wrong vF92eSAsvkSU79eR.49.4.2" I don't have a clue. I uninstalled
    the game and reinstalled the game and the same thing happens. Would greatly appreciate some help.

Thank you

Lucy2016, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

Mystery Society 2 in game purchase

1. Mystery Society 2 in game purchase - Similar Threads - Mystery Society game

2. Refund of Game Purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund of Game Purchase: I accidentaly bought a game I didn't mean to and now it says that it has been purchased but there is no option to refund the game. Also I have only played the game for probably 20 minutes. ***Original title: Refunding***...
  3. support purchasing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    support purchasing a game: hi I need some help in regarding a purchase, im wanting to purchase the Minecraft for windows 10 version. Before I buy I need to know if it will be compatable and work on my laptop could anyone help please. laptop is a hp stream has windows 10 not sure what else....
  4. Purchased game but no order history or game received

Purchased game but no order history or game received: I purchased Sea of Thieves from the microsoft store a few hours ago. My bank says the game is payed, but I never received any mail or message regarding the purchase. The game is not appearing in my owned game library. Also there's no purchase in my order history and when i go...
  5. where are the games i purchased?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where are the games i purchased?: where are the games i purchased? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-the-games-i-purchased/72832d19-c04c-475f-8e35-1442bb6486a6
  6. G5 in game purchases

in Windows 10 Gaming
    G5 in game purchases: I'm unable to access in game purchases for some G5 games. Specifically "Letters from nowhere: a hidden object mystery" and for "Survivors: the quest" I can only access one of the purchases. All the items come up as $0.00. I'm using a credit card from South Africa so the...
  7. Family sharing of purchased games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family sharing of purchased games: My kids love Minecraft. I purchased minecraft on my iphone and it allowed them to download it on their iPads without having to purchase it again. If I purchase Minecraft on my computer, will my kids, who are a part of my family in Microsoft, be able to download it and play...
  8. I lost purchased games

I lost purchased games: I purchased and played several games on my PC. Recently I’ve decided to reinstall these games but received a message that I need to buy them again. Why? I have my email receipts and keep my order history....
  9. purchased game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchased game: I purchased a game from the Microsoft Store paid for the full game but it will not let me into the full game. I have phoned Microsoft Five times now and got passed from pillar to post with no success. The price of the game was £2-69 and I have spent four times that just...
  10. cant install purchased game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant install purchased game: Hi There. I recently purchased some the Witcher 3 game from the Microsoft Store. However, when I click, "Install on my Devices" I get a small pop up screen that says, "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign...