Windows 10: #N/A problem

Discus and support #N/A problem in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi all,,,I have this sheet of data and for some reason this formula does not work although it does in another sheet and I cannot fathom out why> It... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by donnylad, Oct 28, 2018.

1. donnylad Win User

#N/A problem

Hi all,,,I have this sheet of data and for some reason this formula does not work although it does in another sheet and I cannot fathom out why> It seems to look right but it keeps showing this error #N/A.
    =IF(HLOOKUP(Teamsheet!H8,'C2018'!C17:AB20,2,1)="H",'C2018'!C13,HLOOKUP(Teamsheet!H8,'C2018'!C17:AB20 ,3,1))
    H8 has the number 15 in it, C13 has Hawcoat Park, can someone help with this Please.
    Len

#N/A problem [​IMG]

:)

donnylad, Oct 28, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 28, 2018
  3. IggSter Win User
    How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Oct 28, 2018
  4. Jetster Win User

#N/A problem

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Oct 28, 2018
Thema:

#N/A problem

1. #N/A problem - Similar Threads - problem

2. Delete Microsoft Edge without problems?

in Browsers and Email
    Delete Microsoft Edge without problems?: Good evening, folks. I have a question about Windows 10. Last week I had to restart the computer for new updates, which I did. So far no problem, but at startup Windows 10 installed Microsoft Edge by itself. Now I wanted to ask if I can uninstall it without any...
  3. Ethernet problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ethernet problem: [ATTACH] My Internet package is 30 Mbps. I can get up-to 29.6 Mbps with my WiFi adapter but in LAN cable can't get more than 10 Mbps. It's like a limit that a can't cross 10 Mbps. How can I solve this? I'm using Cat-6 Cable. Tplink Tl wn840n router...
  4. Activation problem after hard disk replacement

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation problem after hard disk replacement: I bought a Dell laptop 5 years back with windows 8.1 pre-loaded. After some time it was upgraded to Windows 10 without any challenge. Recently the hard disc crashed and it had to be replaced. The technician retrieved the embedded Windows 8.1 activation key through...
  5. Windows Server 2008 (WS2008) and WS2008 dual boot problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Server 2008 (WS2008) and WS2008 dual boot problem: Hi all, not sure if this is the right place. Sorry if It is not. I have a drive on which I installed two version of the same WS2008. The way I installed them is the following: - create an image of the original drive - clone the original drive to a new one (just for safety)...
  6. Why my friend's PC gets into same boot problem everytimes?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why my friend's PC gets into same boot problem everytimes?: My friend has a budget computer with i3 CPU and 4GB RAM. His computer always gets the same problem of Windows not booting up. For like 1 year we tried to reinstall Windows several times and after doing some fixes or taking the PC to repair shop, his computer will run fine for...
  7. My Windows 10 has a lot of problems like parity error, BSOD, etc.,,,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Windows 10 has a lot of problems like parity error, BSOD, etc.,,,: I recently upgraded myWindows 7 to 10 and after a few months I seem to be getting a lot of errors in my computer like black screen with blinking underscore,etc.,,, I downloaded Whocrashed app and here is the results: System Information local Computer name:...
  8. File Type extension Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Type extension Problem: My files ,videos, music are affected by an extension type called .47lful55V all files and cant open any of the files and cant use. I have tried several methods to fix this but none of them give hands please help me to fix this issue I cant us any apps files videos music...
  9. Windows mail app contacts problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows mail app contacts problem: Contacts in windows people app not showing in mail app when composing the mail and typing in To field. Please tell the best possible solution of this problem as soon as possible....
  10. speaker problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    speaker problem: Hello does anyone know how to fix audio problem. Speakers just stopped and the 2 days later stopped, speakers work but when I run sudio check it says speakers not plugged in, have checked to make sure not on mute dont know what to do. Have windows 10 home Bluey...