Windows 10: #N/A problem

Discus and support #N/A problem in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi all,,,I have this sheet of data and for some reason this formula does not work although it does in another sheet and I cannot fathom out why> It... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by donnylad, Oct 28, 2018.

1. donnylad Win User

#N/A problem

Hi all,,,I have this sheet of data and for some reason this formula does not work although it does in another sheet and I cannot fathom out why> It seems to look right but it keeps showing this error #N/A.
    =IF(HLOOKUP(Teamsheet!H8,'C2018'!C17:AB20,2,1)="H",'C2018'!C13,HLOOKUP(Teamsheet!H8,'C2018'!C17:AB20 ,3,1))
    H8 has the number 15 in it, C13 has Hawcoat Park, can someone help with this Please.
    Len

#N/A problem [​IMG]

:)

donnylad, Oct 28, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 28, 2018
  3. IggSter Win User
    How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Oct 28, 2018
  4. Jetster Win User

#N/A problem

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Oct 28, 2018
Thema:

#N/A problem

1. #N/A problem - Similar Threads - problem

2. Google Contact problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Contact problem: Attempting to add a new address in Google Contacts. Repeated failure notice "having trouble to register this person" (or similar) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-contact-problem/3303f82e-9640-458a-a1eb-9e105963d285"
  3. Driver Problems since reset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver Problems since reset: Hi, after reseting my Laptop i now have a myriad of issues. the problems i noticed: -multiple blue-screeen crashes with different error codes but all related to drivers -100% CPU usage of System interupts when i start my PC, lasts for ca. 20 seconds - Windows update 1903...
  4. Print tutor problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Print tutor problems: I got the latest version of windows yesterday. The print tutorial is completely different now and I can't figure out how to print. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-tutor-problems/fde5f91c-cedf-4798-ae5c-7589738b968a
  5. Problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem: Y cant i remove a debit card from my xbox account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/problem/4b895710-53fa-4d7a-9d2c-f5427a107926
  6. Anyone else having problems with Lenovo BIOS update?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Anyone else having problems with Lenovo BIOS update?: Ten days ago I received notification of a BIOS update. I clicked on the link to download / install it but nothing happened. Their Community forum couldn't help so I used their online system to contact their Customer Service team. Here's an extract from their emailed reply:...
  7. Anyone else having problems with Lenovo BIOS update?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone else having problems with Lenovo BIOS update?: Ten days ago I received notification of a BIOS update. I clicked on the link to download / install it but nothing happened. Their Community forum couldn't help so I used their online system to contact their Customer Service team. Here's an extract from their emailed reply:...
  8. Tech support not able to fix problem after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tech support not able to fix problem after windows 10 update: Had an online tech try to correct a problem with Yahoo mail not working in Windows 10. Took 3 hours, he did a system restore, problem was not fixed. I got in line for a phone tech and have not heard back for 2 hours. Ready to switch to MAC just for customer service....
  9. Account problem, possibly involved with an OS glitch.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Account problem, possibly involved with an OS glitch.: This issue in my opinion does not fall under any category listed on here as it is a mix of at least 4 of them. Therefore, if the topic I selected for this post does not fit with the issue, please correct me. Alright so, I own a Windows 10 operating pc, on which I have this...
  10. Settings for Microsoft Account Problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Settings for Microsoft Account Problem: On New Notifications dropdown I am receiving the following information: Microsoft Account Problem "We need to fix your Microsoft account (most likely your password changed). Select here to fix it in Shared experiences settings." My question: Is it safe to Select it?...