Windows 10: N/B/running hot

Discus and support N/B/running hot in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My North Bridge is at 126%. It's on a Asus Crosshair IV Formula Motherboard [img] Now this one I built for my boy and it sat lol for about a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gina France, Apr 5, 2015.

1. N/B/running hot

My North Bridge is at 126%. It's on a Asus Crosshair IV Formula Motherboard

N/B/running hot [​IMG]

Now this one I built for my boy and it sat lol for about a year. I'M RIDING IT NOW. Is that to hot for it. I no the N/B gets hotter than S/B due to air flow. And I did have a 3500RPM fan on it. I must have took it off. So my question to you is it to hot if so should I put that fan back on. If I can locate it lol.

N/B/running hot [​IMG]

I touch them both and they don't feel hot.

:)

Gina France, Apr 5, 2015
  2. wj5230 Win User

Nokia 5230 overheat due to battery?

Hello guys, Im new here. Recently I've bought the Nokai 5230 cuz of its affordable price and I love it very much...

Bt a few days ago my phone was like overheating even whn Im nt using Gps, internet, and I din even talk on the phone... I was jz texting and taking some pics with the camera n it went from warm to very hot... This is the 1st time Im using
    a touchscreen phone so is it normal? If I were to change a new battery will it solve my problem? N whr can I get a genuine Nokia battery for my 5230?

Thx a million in advance. N yea I seldom run any application on my phone... Normally I jz used it 4 sms ing and listening to musics...

wj5230, Apr 5, 2015
  3. problem after uprading from window 8.1 to wimdow 10

actually when I start my computer its automatically showing an error message that AMD QUICK STREAM could not found the licence information to run.

I am using public wi-fi as my hot spot when I open this software everything is ok but when I start connect hotspot its never create a hot-spot its only saying connecting...... n nothing happen.

now I restore to 8.1 window n am having problem with my account pic ,I cannot change my account pic its saying failed to upload every time I try again .

Ashutoshgiri, Apr 5, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

N/B/running hot

That is a common issue with your motherboard. What kind of cpu cooler are you using?

You should add a fan and point it at the NB

Dude, Apr 5, 2015
  5. CountMike New Member
    Had same problem with my Gigabyte MB, those AMD NBs do run hot, no matter which make. Managed to get it down to 80c by installing a better, active cooler on it.

CountMike, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

N/B/running hot

1. N/B/running hot - Similar Threads - running hot

2. My CPU is running hot but my GPU is not, what's going on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My CPU is running hot but my GPU is not, what's going on.: My computer is the AUSU ROG Zeyphyrus M16 gaming laptop and the CPU seems to be running hot even after doing some cleaning and self diagnostics. I've even gotten new thermal paste applied as it did needed it. I checked to see if all my drivers are up to date and it is.My GPU...
  3. My CPU is running hot but my GPU is not, what's going on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My CPU is running hot but my GPU is not, what's going on.: My computer is the AUSU ROG Zeyphyrus M16 gaming laptop and the CPU seems to be running hot even after doing some cleaning and self diagnostics. I've even gotten new thermal paste applied as it did needed it. I checked to see if all my drivers are up to date and it is.My GPU...
  4. Laptop running very hot and sluggish, even a while after start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop running very hot and sluggish, even a while after start up: I have been having this problem for a while now, but haven't found a solution to this yet. Every time after I start up my laptop, the CPU temperature instantly goes to 95°C and the performance is not great. Stuttering animations and even my mouse pointer on screen is skipping...
  5. Laptop running very hot and sluggish, even a while after start up

Laptop running very hot and sluggish, even a while after start up: I have been having this problem for a while now, but haven't found a solution to this yet. Every time after I start up my laptop, the CPU temperature instantly goes to 95°C and the performance is not great. Stuttering animations and even my mouse pointer on screen is skipping...
  6. My gaming laptop is hot 55 - 60C even though there is nothing running in the background I...

My gaming laptop is hot 55 - 60C even though there is nothing running in the background I...: my laptop specs :-MSI GF63 THIN11UC8gb ddr4 ramrtx 3050 4gb VRAMintel core i5512gb ssd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-gaming-laptop-is-hot-55-60c-even-though-there/3b78c67e-8aa0-4bb7-9511-78bf63e72f6c
  7. My gaming laptop is hot 55 - 60C even though there is nothing running in the background I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My gaming laptop is hot 55 - 60C even though there is nothing running in the background I...: my laptop specs :-MSI GF63 THIN11UC8gb ddr4 ramrtx 3050 4gb VRAMintel core i5512gb ssd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-gaming-laptop-is-hot-55-60c-even-though-there/3b78c67e-8aa0-4bb7-9511-78bf63e72f6c
  8. My computer is running hot due to a process called vmmem.exe. It is consuming up 25% of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is running hot due to a process called vmmem.exe. It is consuming up 25% of...: If I right click on the process and say kill it from within task manger I get access denied. When I run Powershell as an administrator and I find the process using C:\windows\system32>Tasklist /fo table to locate:vmmem 20632 Services 0 505,712 KThen...
  9. My computer is running hot due to a process called vmmem.exe. It is consuming up 25% of...

My computer is running hot due to a process called vmmem.exe. It is consuming up 25% of...: If I right click on the process and say kill it from within task manger I get access denied. When I run Powershell as an administrator and I find the process using C:\windows\system32>Tasklist /fo table to locate:vmmem 20632 Services 0 505,712 KThen...
  10. Even in Windows 11 the Full Scan makes my laptop run hot - WHY

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Even in Windows 11 the Full Scan makes my laptop run hot - WHY: and from what I see everywhere here for the last 5+ years everyone at Microsoft is blaming people's machines and not Full Scan.If SO MANY people have the same issue then maybe its NOT US.I'm having 90B error messages now and have to replace my fan because running Full Scan...