Windows 10: N inside a red circle appears when I log in to my PC

Discus and support N inside a red circle appears when I log in to my PC in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; A white N inside a filled red circle appears every time I log in to my PC. I think it started happening after I installed something, I'm not sure what... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ultra Mega Colossal Big, Jul 8, 2022.

1. N inside a red circle appears when I log in to my PC

A white N inside a filled red circle appears every time I log in to my PC. I think it started happening after I installed something, I'm not sure what it is though. It always appears for a split second and then glitches toward the right of the screen and disappears. Please tell me if this is malware or something. This is how it looks:

:)

Ultra Mega Colossal Big, Jul 8, 2022

2. Is there any way to remove the red circle from the Steps Recorder?

As the title says, is there any way to remove the red circle that appears after each mouse event (with the Microsoft Steps Recorder recording)?

N inside a red circle appears when I log in to my PC cBrn4.gif

Nicke Manarin, Jul 8, 2022
  3. RED PC CASE (inside)

As the title suggests, apart from the strike-x aerocool, do you know of any computer cases which are red inside? Any replies would be appreciated! *Smile N inside a red circle appears when I log in to my PC :)

N inside a red circle appears when I log in to my PC ae-strikex-st-sides-red-large.jpg

Still new to the forum *Smile N inside a red circle appears when I log in to my PC :)

TRUELOVE95, Jul 8, 2022
  4. N inside a red circle appears when I log in to my PC

Windows 10 red circle with white x

I have red circles with white x inside and I cannot open anything

JillReeves, Jul 8, 2022
Thema:

N inside a red circle appears when I log in to my PC

1. N inside a red circle appears when I log in to my PC - Similar Threads - inside red circle

2. RED CIRCLE AND SLASH

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RED CIRCLE AND SLASH: I go to facebook on laptop--I try to share a post to my recipe group or soap group etc and click on share then feed to get to group but all I get is red circle with slash. wont let me share it.if I go on cell phone or Ipad I can noting wrong just on LAPTOP??? how do I get...
  3. RED CIRCLE AND SLASH

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RED CIRCLE AND SLASH: I go to facebook on laptop--I try to share a post to my recipe group or soap group etc and click on share then feed to get to group but all I get is red circle with slash. wont let me share it.if I go on cell phone or Ipad I can noting wrong just on LAPTOP??? how do I get...
  4. Red circle on Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Red circle on Computer: I added my Galaxy phone to the computer.And its connected.But there is a red circle going around all the time on the computer.How can I cure this problem.I use windows 11....
  5. Red circle on Computer

Red circle on Computer: I added my Galaxy phone to the computer.And its connected.But there is a red circle going around all the time on the computer.How can I cure this problem.I use windows 11....
  6. .Red circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .Red circle: Why can't I complete my posting on Facebook Marketplace....when I get to the shipping info, I get an error sign....red circle with red diagonal line. No one seems to be able to lead me in the right direction. I can send you a screenshotAs you can see continuing is not an...
  7. .Red circle

.Red circle: Why can't I complete my posting on Facebook Marketplace....when I get to the shipping info, I get an error sign....red circle with red diagonal line. No one seems to be able to lead me in the right direction. I can send you a screenshotAs you can see continuing is not an...
  8. White Exclamation Mark Inside Red Circle on Desktop Icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White Exclamation Mark Inside Red Circle on Desktop Icons: I have this issue BUT I have no backup Symantec, McAfee, Mozy, etc. which would be causing this. I can reboot my PC which clears them but they return after several days. I have no idea from where they are coming since the only reference I have discovered is for the anti-virus...
  9. White Exclamation Mark Inside Red Circle on Desktop Icons

White Exclamation Mark Inside Red Circle on Desktop Icons: I have this issue BUT I have no backup Symantec, McAfee, Mozy, etc. which would be causing this. I can reboot my PC which clears them but they return after several days. I have no idea from where they are coming since the only reference I have discovered is for the anti-virus...
  10. Red dashed circle

Red dashed circle: Does the red circle with a dash in Windows 10 mail indicate a security measure? I can view the message but I can not reply to it or forward it. [ATTACH]...