Windows 10: Nagging requests to install Win11 followed by update of Win10 that destroyed lifestyle in...

Discus and support Nagging requests to install Win11 followed by update of Win10 that destroyed lifestyle in... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; At the end of May 2022 I started to receive requests to install Win11 which I refused. Then Microsoft pushed the update KB5013943 and installed it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dmitrii Derevensky, Jun 9, 2022.

1. Nagging requests to install Win11 followed by update of Win10 that destroyed lifestyle in...

At the end of May 2022 I started to receive requests to install Win11 which I refused. Then Microsoft pushed the update KB5013943 and installed it during my absence at night on my Dell Inspiron 15 as a revenge. After that, the computer is froze with grey screen. When I restarted it, I found that it also updates Flash bios which cannot be stopped, and reboots with a new windows background picture hay harvesting painting. After update, the PC started to crash or freeze occasionally, without any reason after 5-10 minutes. Reboots do not fix the behavior, it freezes over and over. I believe th

:)

Dmitrii Derevensky, Jun 9, 2022

2. Latest win10 Update 1803 cant install?

I am having a issue with this update,. I fallow the steps via windows update, DL the update, shows install. ask me to reboot pc. after reboot its start the update install pc reboot several times. On the last time, I get a message saying" Restoring windows to previous version". Then it takes me back to windows, and i get a message update could not be installed.
    In windows update-control panel it shows update waiting for reboot. i click on it and does same thing. after install it restore to previous version. what is going on?
    I have disable windows firewall for time being.
    specs
    Z97 Pro gamer MB 4790k @4.7 DDR3 2400 RAM Win10 x64 M.2 and SSD.

atanas dimitrov, Jun 9, 2022
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jun 9, 2022
  4. niko084 Win User

Nagging requests to install Win11 followed by update of Win10 that destroyed lifestyle in...

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Jun 9, 2022
Thema:

Nagging requests to install Win11 followed by update of Win10 that destroyed lifestyle in...

1. Nagging requests to install Win11 followed by update of Win10 that destroyed lifestyle in... - Similar Threads - Nagging requests install

2. Win10 to Win11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 to Win11 update: Hi, I am trying to upgrade my Windows 10 to Windows 11 via update. However, the Win11 update appears in my update section, but I clicked on stay on Win10 instead, so I am not receiving the Win11 update in the update section.I have tried different commands and methods, but...
  3. Win10 to Win11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 to Win11 update: Hi, I am trying to upgrade my Windows 10 to Windows 11 via update. However, the Win11 update appears in my update section, but I clicked on stay on Win10 instead, so I am not receiving the Win11 update in the update section.I have tried different commands and methods, but...
  4. Win10 to Win11 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Nagging requests to install Win11 followed by update of Win10 that destroyed lifestyle in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nagging requests to install Win11 followed by update of Win10 that destroyed lifestyle in...: At the end of May 2022 I started to receive requests to install Win11 which I refused. Then Microsoft pushed the update KB5013943 and installed it during my absence at night on my Dell Inspiron 15 as a revenge. After that, the computer is froze with grey screen. When I...
  6. Nagging requests to install Win11 followed by update of Win10 that destroyed lifestyle in...

Nagging requests to install Win11 followed by update of Win10 that destroyed lifestyle in...: At the end of May 2022 I started to receive requests to install Win11 which I refused. Then Microsoft pushed the update KB5013943 and installed it during my absence at night on my Dell Inspiron 15 as a revenge. After that, the computer is froze with grey screen. When I...
  7. updating Win10 to Win11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    updating Win10 to Win11.: If I update from my current Win10 to Win11 as offered, will this affect:1. any of the program APPS that are currently installed?2. and will it leave all my files unaltered as they are in WIN10?...
  8. updating Win10 to Win11.

updating Win10 to Win11.: If I update from my current Win10 to Win11 as offered, will this affect:1. any of the program APPS that are currently installed?2. and will it leave all my files unaltered as they are in WIN10?...
  9. Win10 updates request

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 updates request: I am very happy with the way my laptop is working right now. I DON'T WANT any more updates. I know some people will be tempted to warn me that this is dangerous but I already know this. Can anyone please tell me how to stop my laptop downloading and installing windows updates...
  10. Nag: "Required updates need to be installed"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Nag: "Required updates need to be installed": Or maybe it is "Required updates need to be downloaded". I don't remember. In any case thee is only one option given: download or install. When this message appears the whole display is locked. Sometimes Esc removes the popup; sometimes Esc (and everything else) is ignored....