Windows 10: Nagging Windows Setup screen that came out of nowhere

Discus and support Nagging Windows Setup screen that came out of nowhere in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I first received this set up screen after signing into Windows with my local account. Now I'm seeing a notification that once clicked on will bring up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jaguwaar20, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Nagging Windows Setup screen that came out of nowhere

I first received this set up screen after signing into Windows with my local account. Now I'm seeing a notification that once clicked on will bring up the same screen. There's no option given in the screen to decline. You can only select the options "Remind Me Later" or to "Continue".

I haven't installed a new feature update recently or upgraded from Windows 7 or 8.
    I've been on version 2004 since early June. I'm concerned if I click "Continue, the set up will force me to make choices in the list of the set up which I don't want to do without offering the option to decline.

Is there a way to stop this annoying screen from triggering via a Windows settings, a file in Windows Explorer, Regedit, Control panel, etc

Nagging Windows Setup screen that came out of nowhere [​IMG]

:)

Jaguwaar20, Nov 17, 2020
  2. ALKHALL Win User

OneDrive Nag Message at Start-Up

I get the nag screen on startup, but there is no process in taskmanager/startup.

Any other suggestions? I only want to disable the nag screen, not uninstall OneDrive.

ALKHALL, Nov 17, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Skype for Business nag screen

My desktop has just now started giving me a "nag" screen about my subscription has expired??? Never had one to start with??? Tried to uninstall it, takes me to control panel/programs and features, it is not listed.

meebers, Nov 17, 2020
  4. swat354 Win User

Nagging Windows Setup screen that came out of nowhere

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

Nagging Windows Setup screen that came out of nowhere

1. Nagging Windows Setup screen that came out of nowhere - Similar Threads - Nagging Setup screen

2. Out of nowhere came that I am unable to connect to VPN servers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Out of nowhere came that I am unable to connect to VPN servers: Suddenly I cannot connect to the two VPN services I have used for a long time. I get this error 'The L2TP connection attemt failed because the security layer encounted a processing error ...'I looks very much like the error many of us had in the spring. The cure at that time...
  3. Ransomware setup nag in windows 11.

Ransomware setup nag in windows 11.: How do I disable the Ransomware protection nag in windows 11. It is asking me to set up OneDrive for file recovery options in case of a ransomware attack. It can be dismissed but will start nagging me again after a short while.I currently have OneDrive disabled and do not...
  4. Ransomware setup nag in windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ransomware setup nag in windows 11.: How do I disable the Ransomware protection nag in windows 11. It is asking me to set up OneDrive for file recovery options in case of a ransomware attack. It can be dismissed but will start nagging me again after a short while.I currently have OneDrive disabled and do not...
  5. Get more out of windows nag screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get more out of windows nag screen: The "get more out of windows nag screen" pops up randomly, sometimes after a reboot due to windows update but not always. We have systems that need to automatically start running various programs after a reboot and this nag screen prevents automatic recovery. There are...
  6. Get more out of windows nag screen

Get more out of windows nag screen: The "get more out of windows nag screen" pops up randomly, sometimes after a reboot due to windows update but not always. We have systems that need to automatically start running various programs after a reboot and this nag screen prevents automatic recovery. There are...
  7. Get more out of windows nag screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Blue Screen out of nowhere

Blue Screen out of nowhere: I am having a blue screen problem that says: Stop Code: UNEXPECTED_KERNAL_MODE_TRAP I have done a memory diagnostic and it says there are no problems wioth my memory, I am not sure what else to do....
  9. Windows 10 restarts @ lock screen. No issues prior/came out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 restarts @ lock screen. No issues prior/came out of nowhere: When I power up my PC, Windows goes into the loading and then lock screen like it always has. Right when I try to type in my password, the lockscreen slowly fades away and reboots. I thought I fixed it with a system restore, but now, whenever I turn off my computer, even if...
  10. Picture on lock screen came from nowhere?

Picture on lock screen came from nowhere?: My lock screen pic. has been changed to a pic i do not have on my computerlaptop. Its a grainy pic. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-on-lock-screen-came-from-nowhere/655ba9ac-b9fd-4b8b-bd8e-3d3841e7340a