Windows 10: Nahimic and A-Volute drivers update keep disabling my audio out and input

Discus and support Nahimic and A-Volute drivers update keep disabling my audio out and input in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Last week I got an update for Nahimic and a-volute drivers that disabled the output and input of my audio card. Device Manager doesnt report any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BuffaloNavarrete, May 24, 2020.

1. Nahimic and A-Volute drivers update keep disabling my audio out and input

Last week I got an update for Nahimic and a-volute drivers that disabled the output and input of my audio card. Device Manager doesnt report any issues, audio hardware is still present without any sign of problems, and it all appears to be working fine, but the microphone stopped working and I have not access to the MSI Realtek application. After trying:

1. Uninstall and Install drivers. No changes
    2. Uninstall and Install original MSI Z370 Gaming Pro motherboard realtek drivers Access to Realtek App but no Audio Input or Output
    3. Disabling enhanced effects No changes

I searched online and found that others users had problems with these 2 drivers before and found out that I had recently got updated on those 2 drivers too. After uninstalling all audio drivers and removing all audio devices and reverting back to some realtek drivers from 2017 from the manufacturer not MSI I was able to have audio and microphone working.

Now today after not using my computer for a few days windows automatically installed the drivers again, and I'm back with the same issue.

My question is: Can I stop these drivers from ever installing again? or is there any fix for this problem?

:)

BuffaloNavarrete, May 24, 2020

2. Nahimic audio issues

Hello,

Recently I ran into a problem with my audio output and I think it has something to do with this nahimic software. It wants to output the audio to a nahimic mirroring device, but I don't have one of those and ive disabled it many times but it always seems
    to output to something else then my headphones. If I go through the output in my monitor I get the sound but its not very good so I prefer not to use it. It was fine for 2 years, no problems. Another weird thing is that when I start Doom eternal up the first
    to start up logos have sound, but after that it stops. I can put the 3.5mm jack into the monitor and get sound but as I mentioned it isn't very good. Ive checked all the drivers and it seems that they are all in the most updated except the nahimic software.
    Also stuff like youtube has great audio, its just some of my games. Any suggestions on what I can do? Thanks in advance.

KelceyHancock, May 24, 2020
  3. Dolby Audio driver

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message of this issue?
    • When are you facing this issue with the drivers?
    • Have you installed all the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website for current operating system?

I suggest you to uninstall the existing Audio drivers, download the latest drivers for your device and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall the Audio driver.

Steps:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on the driver and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: I suggest you to manually install the latest audio drivers and check.

Download the latest drivers from: Lenovo Support for g500

Select the driver and operating system to download.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa to install the latest driver:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, May 24, 2020
  4. Nahimic and A-Volute drivers update keep disabling my audio out and input

Issues while using Nahimic on MSI GE63 8RE

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the audio functionality stops working the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to try uninstalling the drivers completely and re-installing the audio drivers from the manufacturer website and check if that helps. Follow the steps mentioned below to uninstall the drivers.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for ‘Run’.
    2. In Run dialog box, type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
    3. Go to Sound, video and game controllers and expand it.
    4. Right click on the Audio drivers and click on
      Uninstall.
    5. Now click on the check box Delete the drive software for this device.
    6. Restart the PC.

Once the PC restarts download the drivers from
    manufacturer website
    and install them. In addition, you can also try installing the updated version of
    Nahimic and check if that helps.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the results of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 24, 2020
Thema:

Nahimic and A-Volute drivers update keep disabling my audio out and input

1. Nahimic and A-Volute drivers update keep disabling my audio out and input - Similar Threads - Nahimic Volute drivers

2. Windows Update keep disabling my AMD Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update keep disabling my AMD Drivers: Hi, I don't know why but since I formatted my pc a few days ago, I've getting a lot of blue screen, when I restart the pc and open the AMD Software a message appear saying "the version of your software is not compatiblie with your currently installed graphic drivers..."...
  3. Windows Update keep disabling my AMD Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update keep disabling my AMD Drivers: Hi, I don't know why but since I formatted my pc a few days ago, I've getting a lot of blue screen, when I restart the pc and open the AMD Software a message appear saying "the version of your software is not compatiblie with your currently installed graphic drivers..."...
  4. Windows Update keep disabling my AMD Drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My audio keeps crackling out.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My audio keeps crackling out.: Hello, I seem to have a problem with my built-in audio device for my laptop. Whenever I find a solution on the internet and then try that solution, it works but only for a few minutes and then it comes back. How do I fix this?...
  6. My audio keeps crackling out.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My audio keeps crackling out.: Hello, I seem to have a problem with my built-in audio device for my laptop. Whenever I find a solution on the internet and then try that solution, it works but only for a few minutes and then it comes back. How do I fix this?...
  7. Nahimic keeps getting installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nahimic keeps getting installed: I keep on uninstalling the nahimic but it keeps getting installed, how can i get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nahimic-keeps-getting-installed/4620a661-bc2a-4434-9ead-c1f319212433
  8. Nahimic companion, keeps reinstalling

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Nahimic companion, keeps reinstalling: Some days ago I got a popup, about if I agree with the terms of nahimic companion. I looked and saw it was installed on my pc, I never installed it. I tried to remove it, but it keeps getting back. I don't use it, and I don't want it. Any idea how to remove or that is...
  9. Input Audio Driver missing

in Cortana
    Input Audio Driver missing: My input audio driver often gets missing . I don't know why this happens. Can you help me with this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/input-audio-driver-missing/e9d6b688-e0ef-4868-9de4-0db66df93f23
  10. Nahimic audio issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Nahimic audio issues: Hello, Recently I ran into a problem with my audio output and I think it has something to do with this nahimic software. It wants to output the audio to a nahimic mirroring device, but I don't have one of those and ive disabled it many times but it always seems to output to...