Windows 10: Nahimic companion, keeps reinstalling

Discus and support Nahimic companion, keeps reinstalling in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Some days ago I got a popup, about if I agree with the terms of nahimic companion. I looked and saw it was installed on my pc, I never installed it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by rick de leeuw, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Nahimic companion, keeps reinstalling

Some days ago I got a popup, about if I agree with the terms of nahimic companion.

I looked and saw it was installed on my pc, I never installed it.

I tried to remove it, but it keeps getting back.

I don't use it, and I don't want it.

Any idea how to remove or that is it required?

--Specs

Windows 10 Pro

i9-9900K CPU

MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON moederbord socket 1151

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER GAMING OC 6G Video card

G.Skill DDR4 Value 8GB 2133MHz - [F4-2133C15S-8GNT] Memory module x4

:)

rick de leeuw, Dec 16, 2020

2. Has anyone been able to get phone companion to work

Hi,

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Phone companion app and check if you are facing the issue

To uninstall the phone companion app please follow the steps below:

• Type phone companion in the
      search
      box.

• Right click on
      phone companion
      and click on uninstall.

Once it is uninstalled, you can reinstall it from windows store.

You can refer the article below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/microsoft-phone-companion/9wzdncrfj3pm

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Dec 16, 2020
  3. nahimic keeps giving me a message at start up

when i log on, nahimic keeps on saying "give us a minute, we are updating", how do i stop this message?, is it important to keep nahimic, as i am using windows 10 home 2004

Teknosfinest, Dec 16, 2020
  4. Nahimic companion, keeps reinstalling

Phone Companion App not starting...

Hi Atta,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Do you get any error message when you access Phone companion app?
    • Do you face the issue on any other app?
    • Have you disabled the firewall settings?
    I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Phone companion app and check if you are facing the issue only on Phone companion app.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with this issue. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

Nahimic companion, keeps reinstalling

1. Nahimic companion, keeps reinstalling - Similar Threads - Nahimic companion keeps

2. I wish to reinstall the Xbox Companion App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I wish to reinstall the Xbox Companion App: There was a post a couple of years back on how to reinstall the Xbox Companion App and Xbox Companion app beta through powershell but I can no longer find it and I was wondering if I could get the original store URL, ProductID, PackageFamilyName or CategoryID so that I may...
  3. I wish to reinstall the Xbox Companion App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I wish to reinstall the Xbox Companion App: There was a post a couple of years back on how to reinstall the Xbox Companion App and Xbox Companion app beta through powershell but I can no longer find it and I was wondering if I could get the original store URL, ProductID, PackageFamilyName or CategoryID so that I may...
  4. Nahimic

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Nahimic: Dave,I did as you instructed penchem to disable Nahimic in services, then I downloaded REVO Uninstaller. But, as is the case with Windows, REVO does not find Nahimic for me to uninstall it. Not sure where to go from here......
  5. Nahimic keeps getting installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nahimic keeps getting installed: I keep on uninstalling the nahimic but it keeps getting installed, how can i get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nahimic-keeps-getting-installed/4620a661-bc2a-4434-9ead-c1f319212433
  6. Uninstalling Nahimic Companion that Windows Update installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstalling Nahimic Companion that Windows Update installed: So a Windows 10 Update installed the Nahimic Companion app on my PC. Not only do I not want it, but here's the issue: - There's no uninstaller: It does not appear in Programs and Features - It FORCES me to agree to their T&S I got a notification at startup saying "By...
  7. Nahimic Companion installed itself after the recent Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nahimic Companion installed itself after the recent Windows 10 Update: [ATTACH] So Nahimic Companion was automatically installed on my MSI GF63 Laptop after the most recent Windows 10 update. And gosh, I've never been this frustrated about an application. I know what Nahimic Companion is and I know what it does, but I DON'T NEED IT I was...
  8. nahimic keeps giving me a message at start up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    nahimic keeps giving me a message at start up: when i log on, nahimic keeps on saying "give us a minute, we are updating", how do i stop this message?, is it important to keep nahimic, as i am using windows 10 home 2004...
  9. Nahimic audio issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Nahimic audio issues: Hello, Recently I ran into a problem with my audio output and I think it has something to do with this nahimic software. It wants to output the audio to a nahimic mirroring device, but I don't have one of those and ive disabled it many times but it always seems to output to...
  10. Nahimic a virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Nahimic a virus?: So i recently stumbled across a .exe file named nahimic and after doing some research apparently its a sound program for MSI but the problem is that i have a Z390-e and nothing in my setup is MSI though I used to have a MSI motherboard but upgraded a week or 2 ago so my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nahimic companion