Windows 10: Nahimic could not be launched.

Discus and support Nahimic could not be launched. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop is MSI GF63 9SC. my all drivers are already up to date,I try multiple things like,- I reset nahimic app- uninstall and install the app -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PrincePatoliya, Jun 1, 2021.

1. Nahimic could not be launched.

My laptop is MSI GF63 9SC. my all drivers are already up to date,I try multiple things like,- I reset nahimic app- uninstall and install the app - restart pc - delete nahimic Can anyone help me with this?

:)

PrincePatoliya, Jun 1, 2021
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Win10 1903 New update kb4524147 and msi nahimic

Hi Toru_36

Go to the MSI website then from there download and install the latest version of the Nahimic Sound Processor

Then when asked by Windows if you want to run Nahimic, choose yes . . .

If needs be, you may need to add Nahimic to the allowed apps in Controlled Folder Access:

Open Windows Defender Security Center

Go to Virus & threat protection - Virus & threat protection settings

Scroll down to Controlled folder access

You can add Nahimic to the list of safe or allowed apps to prevent them from being blocked

Please do not leave Controlled Folder Access turned off permanently

DaveM121, Jun 1, 2021
  3. Nahimic audio issues

Hello,

Recently I ran into a problem with my audio output and I think it has something to do with this nahimic software. It wants to output the audio to a nahimic mirroring device, but I don't have one of those and ive disabled it many times but it always seems
    to output to something else then my headphones. If I go through the output in my monitor I get the sound but its not very good so I prefer not to use it. It was fine for 2 years, no problems. Another weird thing is that when I start Doom eternal up the first
    to start up logos have sound, but after that it stops. I can put the 3.5mm jack into the monitor and get sound but as I mentioned it isn't very good. Ive checked all the drivers and it seems that they are all in the most updated except the nahimic software.
    Also stuff like youtube has great audio, its just some of my games. Any suggestions on what I can do? Thanks in advance.

KelceyHancock, Jun 1, 2021
  4. Nahimic could not be launched.

Issues while using Nahimic on MSI GE63 8RE

I have tried this method before and it hasn't sorted the issue, after doing it might work for a while and then will come back at any random moment and sometimes the problem persist straight away upon startup, as I mentioned before there is no issue whatsoever
    whilst using high definition audio device ,but the volume is extremely low, do you know of a way to make Nahimic work with this driver ?

Scott683266, Jun 1, 2021
Thema:

Nahimic could not be launched.

1. Nahimic could not be launched. - Similar Threads - Nahimic launched

2. Nahimic service is a virus.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nahimic service is a virus.: I can't uninstall it. I have to re-uninstall it every reboot. I change the defaults to what I want and after reboot it installs itself again and makes it's own decision of what is default...Can't uninstall a program for it, it doesn't show up in the list of apps. Going to...
  3. Nahimic service is a virus.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nahimic service is a virus.: I can't uninstall it. I have to re-uninstall it every reboot. I change the defaults to what I want and after reboot it installs itself again and makes it's own decision of what is default...Can't uninstall a program for it, it doesn't show up in the list of apps. Going to...
  4. Nahimic service is a virus.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows Update Button Not Responding. Nahimic Wont Respond.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Button Not Responding. Nahimic Wont Respond.: I have an update Windows 10 is wanting to install but the "download" button isn't responding. There are no errors, no windows pop up, no messages pop up, I click on "Download" and nothing happens. I have already tried the steps listed below to no avail.Using System File...
  6. Windows Update Button Not Responding. Nahimic Wont Respond.

Windows Update Button Not Responding. Nahimic Wont Respond.: I have an update Windows 10 is wanting to install but the "download" button isn't responding. There are no errors, no windows pop up, no messages pop up, I click on "Download" and nothing happens. I have already tried the steps listed below to no avail.Using System File...
  7. Windows Update Button Not Responding. Nahimic Wont Respond.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Asking for system permission to delete nahimic trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asking for system permission to delete nahimic trojan: Hi,I have that nahimic trojan installed on my computer, but i can't delete it : it asks for "system permission's".I've read that u simply had to right-click > security > etc...Thing is that I DON'T have the security tab when i right click...Note that "system" isn't typed in...
  9. Asking for system permission to delete nahimic trojan

Asking for system permission to delete nahimic trojan: Hi,I have that nahimic trojan installed on my computer, but i can't delete it : it asks for "system permission's".I've read that u simply had to right-click > security > etc...Thing is that I DON'T have the security tab when i right click...Note that "system" isn't typed in...
  10. Realtek HD Audio Manager -- Launch Nahimic audio user interfere not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek HD Audio Manager -- Launch Nahimic audio user interfere not working: No matter how much I click it nothing happens. It's underneath my Sound Effects which I use to enhance my audio and it's very annoying to not be able to use it. Please help. Been going on for weeks....