Windows 10: Nahimic CPU Usage

Discus and support Nahimic CPU Usage in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; After reading multiple posts I'm still unsure as to what Nahimic really is and if the sound enhancement aspect if just a front for its supposed trojan... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Cozm1c, Mar 12, 2021.

1. Cozm1c Win User

Nahimic CPU Usage

After reading multiple posts I'm still unsure as to what Nahimic really is and if the sound enhancement aspect if just a front for its supposed trojan horse purpose... Anyways I am using my task manager often to monitor my cmd program as I do amateur coding and have noticed that nahimic has constantly been shown to use up to 20% of my CPU at any given time without me ever having touched or configured the program since I got this PC to the moment I'm writing this.

Basically, I'm asking if this is a virus and how I would delete it and if it's not how I can make it stop eating up 1/5 of my entire system's CPU...

:)

Cozm1c, Mar 12, 2021

2. High CPU usage in Windows 10.

Hi All,

From last few days I am facing Hight CPU usage, Windows explorer is taking more than 45% of CPU. and Nahimic taking 30%.

PC Details : Asus ROG GL405GM

Intel i7 8750

NVidia GForece 1060 GPU.

Please help, how to resolve this issue.

***Modified title from: Hight CPU usage***

Srinivas Javidi, Mar 12, 2021
  3. JamshedMuhammad Khan, Mar 12, 2021
  4. Nahimic CPU Usage

Windows Explorer high CPU Usage in Windows 10

Hi Andrew,

Usually, too many background processes can boost your CPU usage. Since you already disabled the apps that are not necessary on startup,
    we suggest checking the applications running once you have successfully boot Windows 10. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Click on the Start button and type Task Manager on the search box.
    • On the Task Manager window, you should see the programs running.
    • Click on the More details drop-down button to see the total number of apps running and their real-time CPU usage.

From there, you should see what applications are running on high CPU usage. You can also
    restart the Windows Management Instrumentation service and see if your CPU performance will improve. Follow the instructions below to restart the service:

• Click on the Start button and type Services.
    • Scroll down the list and look for Windows Management Instrumentation.
    • Right click on it and select Restart.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Mar 12, 2021
Thema:

Nahimic CPU Usage

1. Nahimic CPU Usage - Similar Threads - Nahimic CPU Usage

2. CPU usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU usage: This is regarding my PC . why is my CPU being under utilized? Only 9% of it is being used and even when i launch games like VALORANT , ROBLOX etc. I open task manager and take a look and only 4% of my cpu is being used on the game that was launched. Any tips?...
  3. CPU usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU usage: This is regarding my PC . why is my CPU being under utilized? Only 9% of it is being used and even when i launch games like VALORANT , ROBLOX etc. I open task manager and take a look and only 4% of my cpu is being used on the game that was launched. Any tips?...
  4. CPU usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU usage: I have noticed recently my fans in my PC and my CPU fan in particular have been running way master and making much more noise, whenever I open task manager to check what running it will show task manager itself using 20%-40% of my CPU as well as sometimes showing google using...
  5. CPU usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU usage: I have noticed recently my fans in my PC and my CPU fan in particular have been running way master and making much more noise, whenever I open task manager to check what running it will show task manager itself using 20%-40% of my CPU as well as sometimes showing google using...
  6. Nahimic

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Nahimic: Dave,I did as you instructed penchem to disable Nahimic in services, then I downloaded REVO Uninstaller. But, as is the case with Windows, REVO does not find Nahimic for me to uninstall it. Not sure where to go from here......
  7. CPU usage

in Windows 10 Customization
    CPU usage: So one day when my computer was burning hot I tried opening the task manager and the cpu was at 100 percent but what was eating up the cpu was the start menu. So I restarted my pc then it was at normal again. I opened the start menu and again cpu went to 100 only after...
  8. CPU usage

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CPU usage: I have 100% cpu usage while gaming. Im not sure if this is connected with my problem that i cant open some of my games and applications. What should i do to lower cpu usage any solutions? submitted by /u/Ezak_Vojta [link] [comments]...
  9. CPU usage

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CPU usage: I'm stumped. Been trying for longer than I'd care to admit. I have a gaming rig and an old ROG gaming laptop, they're not similar at all, both always idle at a CPU usage of above 50 percent and if I so much as click on the start menu it spikes to 99 percent. I've disabled...
  10. CPU Usage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU Usage: I have found that my CPU usage is running at 30%, due to Service Host: Local System (15). I have the list of the 15 processes, but how do I find which one is using all the power? Thank You [img] 26177