Windows 10: nahimic wont uninstall

Discus and support nahimic wont uninstall in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have no idea where I got this program from but it's called Nahimic Corporation and I've seen people say it's from MSI DRIVERS which would make sense... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Derby_074, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Derby_074 Win User

nahimic wont uninstall

I have no idea where I got this program from but it's called Nahimic Corporation and I've seen people say it's from MSI DRIVERS which would make sense for me. I don't know how to uninstall it and everytime I do, it comes back. It's frustrating.

:)

Derby_074, Feb 26, 2021

2. Issues while using Nahimic on MSI GE63 8RE

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the audio functionality stops working the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to try uninstalling the drivers completely and re-installing the audio drivers from the manufacturer website and check if that helps. Follow the steps mentioned below to uninstall the drivers.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for ‘Run’.
    2. In Run dialog box, type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
    3. Go to Sound, video and game controllers and expand it.
    4. Right click on the Audio drivers and click on
      Uninstall.
    5. Now click on the check box Delete the drive software for this device.
    6. Restart the PC.

Once the PC restarts download the drivers from
    manufacturer website
    and install them. In addition, you can also try installing the updated version of
    Nahimic and check if that helps.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the results of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Feb 26, 2021
  3. Issues while using Nahimic on MSI GE63 8RE

I have tried this method before and it hasn't sorted the issue, after doing it might work for a while and then will come back at any random moment and sometimes the problem persist straight away upon startup, as I mentioned before there is no issue whatsoever
    whilst using high definition audio device ,but the volume is extremely low, do you know of a way to make Nahimic work with this driver ?

Scott683266, Feb 26, 2021
  4. nahimic wont uninstall

How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused nahimic wont uninstall :confused:

oli_ramsay, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

nahimic wont uninstall

1. nahimic wont uninstall - Similar Threads - nahimic wont uninstall

2. Windows Update Button Not Responding. Nahimic Wont Respond.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Button Not Responding. Nahimic Wont Respond.: I have an update Windows 10 is wanting to install but the "download" button isn't responding. There are no errors, no windows pop up, no messages pop up, I click on "Download" and nothing happens. I have already tried the steps listed below to no avail.Using System File...
  3. Windows Update Button Not Responding. Nahimic Wont Respond.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update Button Not Responding. Nahimic Wont Respond.: I have an update Windows 10 is wanting to install but the "download" button isn't responding. There are no errors, no windows pop up, no messages pop up, I click on "Download" and nothing happens. I have already tried the steps listed below to no avail.Using System File...
  4. Windows Update Button Not Responding. Nahimic Wont Respond.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Deleting files that need "SYSTEM" permission, and Nahimic uninstall.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting files that need "SYSTEM" permission, and Nahimic uninstall.: I'm trying to delete some Microsoft imposed garbage on my machine and am constantly being told I need permission from "SYSTEM", does an admin account not mean anything anymore? I'd appreciate any help on the matter.This is particularly pertaining to Nahimic and the fact that...
  6. Deleting files that need "SYSTEM" permission, and Nahimic uninstall.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleting files that need "SYSTEM" permission, and Nahimic uninstall.: I'm trying to delete some Microsoft imposed garbage on my machine and am constantly being told I need permission from "SYSTEM", does an admin account not mean anything anymore? I'd appreciate any help on the matter.This is particularly pertaining to Nahimic and the fact that...
  7. Unable to Uninstall Nahimic

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to Uninstall Nahimic: Dave,I did as you instructed penchem to disable Nahimic in services, then I downloaded REVO Uninstaller. But, as is the case with Windows, REVO does not find Nahimic for me to uninstall it. Not sure where to go from here...[Original Title: Nahimic]...
  8. Nahimic

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Nahimic: Dave,I did as you instructed penchem to disable Nahimic in services, then I downloaded REVO Uninstaller. But, as is the case with Windows, REVO does not find Nahimic for me to uninstall it. Not sure where to go from here......
  9. Uninstalling Nahimic Companion that Windows Update installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstalling Nahimic Companion that Windows Update installed: So a Windows 10 Update installed the Nahimic Companion app on my PC. Not only do I not want it, but here's the issue: - There's no uninstaller: It does not appear in Programs and Features - It FORCES me to agree to their T&S I got a notification at startup saying "By...
  10. Nahimic mirroring device uninstall

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nahimic mirroring device uninstall: Good day I am using Windows version 2004 (OS Build 19041.508) I have a driver called the Nahimic mirroring device in the device manager which doesnt seem to belong there. Im trying to uninstall it but whenever i restart my pc it pops up into device manager again. I...