Windows 10: Name and address

Discus and support Name and address in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do you insert my name and address on all correspondence I write?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sam Hendrix13, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Name and address

How do you insert my name and address on all correspondence I write?

:)

Sam Hendrix13, Sep 12, 2019
  2. Bastet Win User

Win10 Mail - where's the address book?

That’s now the People app. Name and address :)
    If you know the contact's name or email address & they’re listed in the People app, you can start typing the first few letters of their name or email address and Mail for Windows 10 will suggest matching contacts.

Bastet, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Problem with address box next to names

In the Windows address list I used to be able to check off boxes of addressee's so I could forward in groups but now the boxes next to names no longer exist so I have to insert individual names to forward messages. Any suggestions on how to bring that
    feature back?

Mrs. DianeLogan, Sep 12, 2019
  4. Name and address

My name is wrongly displayed in "To" address

Hi,

There is a possibility that your email address was already added to your contacts using a different name. To address this issue, let us look into your People app to update the entry. Follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows key and click All apps.
    • Locate the People app and click it.
    • Search for the wrong display name.
    • When the name appears, right-click anywhere on the screen, then click
      Edit
    • Input the correct name, then click Save.

Once done, try sending an email and let's see if the display name has been updated.

Let us know the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

Name and address

1. Name and address - Similar Threads - Name address

2. My lock screen windows 10 always displayed my email address. Suddenly it has my name...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My lock screen windows 10 always displayed my email address. Suddenly it has my name...: My lock screen windows 10 always displayed on my email address. Suddenly it has my name instead. I want to change back to email address. How do I do this?...
  3. My lock screen windows 10 always displayed my email address. Suddenly it has my name...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My lock screen windows 10 always displayed my email address. Suddenly it has my name...: My lock screen windows 10 always displayed on my email address. Suddenly it has my name instead. I want to change back to email address. How do I do this?...
  4. My lock screen windows 10 always displayed my email address. Suddenly it has my name...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My lock screen windows 10 always displayed on my email address. Suddenly it has my name...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My lock screen windows 10 always displayed on my email address. Suddenly it has my name...: My lock screen windows 10 always displayed on my email address. Suddenly it has my name instead. I want to change back to email address. How do I do this?...
  6. My lock screen windows 10 always displayed on my email address. Suddenly it has my name...

My lock screen windows 10 always displayed on my email address. Suddenly it has my name...: My lock screen windows 10 always displayed on my email address. Suddenly it has my name instead. I want to change back to email address. How do I do this?...
  7. My lock screen windows 10 always displayed on my email address. Suddenly it has my name...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. Server name or address

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Server name or address: Help please find discovery https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/server-name-or-address/20f60a90-6ec4-4ae9-a288-5e8252bc4d5d
  9. how can I access my people in Mail for windows I cant find any names or address book.

how can I access my people in Mail for windows I cant find any names or address book.: Today I updated new MS update.then this happened: I sent an email to someone new. But I could not add her to my PEOPLE contacts in Mail for windows. What's going on?? I cant even access my address book. it i click on people icon and it goes blank. the email I sent to her came...
  10. how can I access my people in Mail for windows I cant find any names or address book.

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can I access my people in Mail for windows I cant find any names or address book.: Today I updated new MS update.then this happened: I sent an email to someone new. But I could not add her to my PEOPLE contacts in Mail for windows. What's going on?? I cant even access my address book. it i click on people icon and it goes blank. the email I sent to her came...