Windows 10: Name change

Discus and support Name change in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi , i want to know how i can change this name please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by xJqii, Feb 4, 2023.

1. xJqii Win User

Name change

Hi , i want to know how i can change this name please

:)

xJqii, Feb 4, 2023

2. name changes??

If you desire a name change please do the following:

• Ask yourself if you really need a name change.
    • Make sure you have a good reason.
    • Know what you want your new name to be before you request a name change.
    • Send Urlyin a PM containing a decent explanation of your reason as well as your desired name.

Polaris573, Feb 4, 2023
  3. Kreij Win User
    name changes??

How about TPU_Moms_Rule.

Just a suggestion *Smile Name change :)

I agree with most people. Mod assisted name changes only.

Kreij, Feb 4, 2023
  4. Name change

change windows 10 pc name

We appreciate you getting back to us. To change the cmd name, we suggest that you follow this steps:

• Open a Command Prompt (Adimin) window: Win+X, A, Alt+Y
    • Then run the following command to change your computer name to Donner: WMIC ComputerSystem where Name=COMPUTER-NAME call Rename Name=NewName
    • Reboot your PC.
    • Try to run ipconfig / all command, you should find that the Host Name in Windows IP Configuration list has been changed to the new name.

Keep us posted with the result.

Marilou Ser, Feb 4, 2023
Thema:

Name change

1. Name change - Similar Threads - Name change

2. minecraft name change randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft name change randomly: Yesterday, i was playing minecraft the new snapshot, and my name was changed, my name was MrUnnamedTest, and now its Yacine and some random numbers, can someone help? i tried to change my name again and i coudn't...
  3. minecraft name change randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft name change randomly: Yesterday, i was playing minecraft the new snapshot, and my name was changed, my name was MrUnnamedTest, and now its Yacine and some random numbers, can someone help? i tried to change my name again and i coudn't...
  4. Can I change the way WIndows 11 names screenshots?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I change the way WIndows 11 names screenshots?: Can I change the way WIndows 11 names screenshots? Now it names each new screenshot "Screenshot number." I would like it to use the date the screenshot was taken as the name: "yyyy-mm-dd number"....
  5. Can I change the way WIndows 11 names screenshots?

Can I change the way WIndows 11 names screenshots?: Can I change the way WIndows 11 names screenshots? Now it names each new screenshot "Screenshot number." I would like it to use the date the screenshot was taken as the name: "yyyy-mm-dd number"....
  6. "Change your account name" option is not showing up in Control Panel on my new Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Change your account name" option is not showing up in Control Panel on my new Windows 11...: "Change your account name" option is not showing up in Control Panel on my new Windows 11 laptop. But other Windows 11 laptops or PCs have this option. Why is my laptop not this option?...
  7. "Change your account name" option is not showing up in Control Panel on my new Windows 11...

"Change your account name" option is not showing up in Control Panel on my new Windows 11...: "Change your account name" option is not showing up in Control Panel on my new Windows 11 laptop. But other Windows 11 laptops or PCs have this option. Why is my laptop not this option?...
  8. "Change your account name" option is not showing up in Control Panel on my new Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. How can I change the capitalization within my email name? I created it many years ago but...

How can I change the capitalization within my email name? I created it many years ago but...: Email address https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-the-capitalization-within-my/c5fdaef3-7657-4a6f-a0c3-a242c7e009c5
  10. How can I change the capitalization within my email name? I created it many years ago but...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I change the capitalization within my email name? I created it many years ago but...: Email address https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-the-capitalization-within-my/c5fdaef3-7657-4a6f-a0c3-a242c7e009c5