Windows 10: Name does not appear on our records

Discus and support Name does not appear on our records in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I was setting up a new Xbox for my son and put his age info with my email address. Now I cant sign in to my account because it says I need parent... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by AllredAllred, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Name does not appear on our records

I was setting up a new Xbox for my son and put his age info with my email address. Now I cant sign in to my account because it says I need parent permission, but when I try to update the birthday or give permission from another email account, it still won't recognize the name for the account. Very frustrated, hope I haven't lost access to my email address now.

:)

AllredAllred, Nov 18, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Steps Recorder in Windows 10

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you provide your feedback on how to improve the resolution using the Steps Recorder by going to the Feedback Hub. Refer to the steps below:

• Go to Search or Cortana.
    • Type Windows Feedback.
    • Sign in with your Microsoft account.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Nov 18, 2020
  4. hliewprk Win User

Name does not appear on our records

E90 - Contact Phone number instead of name appears

This must have been discussed but cannot find the thread.

My E90 when receiving a call, most times, the phone no. appears only even though it is recorded in the contact list and sometimes, the name in the contact list appears. Any solutions? Thanks

hliewprk, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

Name does not appear on our records

1. Name does not appear on our records - Similar Threads - Name does appear

2. Windows sound recorder does not record well

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows sound recorder does not record well: I use it to record my music homework. So when I record a song with accompanying background music the sound records in "waves"- one word is clear and the next seems to recede back and the next still more so and then the fourth is ok. I have windows 11. Please help....
  3. Windows sound recorder does not record well

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows sound recorder does not record well: I use it to record my music homework. So when I record a song with accompanying background music the sound records in "waves"- one word is clear and the next seems to recede back and the next still more so and then the fourth is ok. I have windows 11. Please help....
  4. Wierdly named folders appeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wierdly named folders appeared: Somehow my work OneDrive got linked on my personal PC and I was trying to remove it so my desktop would stop syncing with work. I removed the OneDrive app and logged out of work and tried to delete the OneDrive work folder but it keeps reappearing. Somehow after doing that I...
  5. Recording preferences not appearing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recording preferences not appearing...: Is there a way to fix this? I'm on Windows 11 by the way. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recording-preferences-not-appearing/d1b02415-c96e-4cca-8c7f-021799b0d946
  6. Recording preferences not appearing...

Recording preferences not appearing...: Is there a way to fix this? I'm on Windows 11 by the way. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recording-preferences-not-appearing/d1b02415-c96e-4cca-8c7f-021799b0d946
  7. Headset only appearing as Headphones. Microphone does not appear in Recording Devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset only appearing as Headphones. Microphone does not appear in Recording Devices: Hi There, I recently ran and installed the latest Windows 10 update, and since then the microphone aspect of my headset ATH-ADG1X has stopped appearing in recording devices. The headphone aspect still works perfectly. The issue is that the PC Dell Laptop see the headset...
  8. Voice Recorder does not record

Voice Recorder does not record: System: Windows 10 19041.508 Voice Recorder: 10.2007.2.0 Mic: Dell AE515M USB Problem: the "Voice Recorder" app cannot record any sound after pressing the "Record" button. The mic works perfectly with Teams and Audacity. Voice Recorder is allowed to use microphone in...
  9. Default Communication Device does not appear to work for recording

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Default Communication Device does not appear to work for recording: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, latest Audio Device 1: laptop build-in Audio Device 2: Plantronics wireless headset, set as both default device and default communication device In Control Panel -> Sound Playback appears to be working. The volume bars for wireless headset...
  10. What is the name of our first dog?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is the name of our first dog?: I need to change Wi-Fi settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-name-of-our-first-dog/d106814f-02b2-49e8-9bf5-d4c9837473c8