Windows 10: name for no moves

Discus and support name for no moves in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When playing Klondike, is there a name for the situation when the initial deal and the first round has no moves? ie sort of a "null game"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by philLEPPARD, Sep 1, 2019.

1. name for no moves

When playing Klondike, is there a name for the situation when the initial deal and the first round has no moves?

ie sort of a "null game"

:)

philLEPPARD, Sep 1, 2019

2. Moved a folder from another drive and rename and it still shows as the old folder name in certain places

Hi Nick,

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check the behavior.

• Create a new folder name it as 'My Videos'.
    • Now copy/cut and paste the contents which are in the folder "Videos", and delete the folder "Videos".
    • Now check the behavior.
    Please keep us updated with the status of the folder, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Sep 1, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 1, 2019
  4. name for no moves

change windows 10 pc name

We appreciate you getting back to us. To change the cmd name, we suggest that you follow this steps:

• Open a Command Prompt (Adimin) window: Win+X, A, Alt+Y
    • Then run the following command to change your computer name to Donner: WMIC ComputerSystem where Name=COMPUTER-NAME call Rename Name=NewName
    • Reboot your PC.
    • Try to run ipconfig / all command, you should find that the Host Name in Windows IP Configuration list has been changed to the new name.

Keep us posted with the result.

Marilou Ser, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

name for no moves

1. name for no moves - Similar Threads - name moves

2. Sd card files disappears and are moved onto a shortcut named "Sd Card 32gb"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sd card files disappears and are moved onto a shortcut named "Sd Card 32gb": When i try to plug in an sd card or usb to windows 7 SP1 all the files just disappear and get moved onto a shortcut when i look what is it it was moved into a invisible folder...
  3. Sd card files disappears and are moved onto a shortcut named "Sd Card 32gb"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sd card files disappears and are moved onto a shortcut named "Sd Card 32gb": When i try to plug in an sd card or usb to windows 7 SP1 all the files just disappear and get moved onto a shortcut when i look what is it it was moved into a invisible folder...
  4. How can I take a block of text from the end of a file name and move it to the beginning of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I take a block of text from the end of a file name and move it to the beginning of...: I'm using an app called Keyfinder to determine the key signatures of several hundred audio loops. Then Keyfinder appends the key signatures to the ends of the file names. All files all end up with names like "Guitar Lead A 1 - Bbm" with Bbm indicating the musical key of B...
  5. How can I take a block of text from the end of a file name and move it to the beginning of...

How can I take a block of text from the end of a file name and move it to the beginning of...: I'm using an app called Keyfinder to determine the key signatures of several hundred audio loops. Then Keyfinder appends the key signatures to the ends of the file names. All files all end up with names like "Guitar Lead A 1 - Bbm" with Bbm indicating the musical key of B...
  6. Windows 11: When I change a file name on the desktop, the icon moves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: When I change a file name on the desktop, the icon moves: FOCUS: This problem happens when a file on the desktop is renamed. File should be in an empty right-most portion of the desktop. It is unrelated to the settings for aligining icons or auto-arrange. Steps to repro.1. Put a file icon in the righthand side of the desktop. There...
  7. Windows 11: When I change a file name on the desktop, the icon moves

Windows 11: When I change a file name on the desktop, the icon moves: FOCUS: This problem happens when a file on the desktop is renamed. File should be in an empty right-most portion of the desktop. It is unrelated to the settings for aligining icons or auto-arrange. Steps to repro.1. Put a file icon in the righthand side of the desktop. There...
  8. Windows 11. Taskbar icons dissapear after 5-10 restarts and being moved to a folder named...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11. Taskbar icons dissapear after 5-10 restarts and being moved to a folder named...: Hi, i have pinned all my necessary icons to a taskbar but after couple of restarts 5-10 they just dissapear and being moved into a folder named Tombstones in 'AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\Tombstones' so i need to restore each...
  9. Windows 11. Taskbar icons dissapear after 5-10 restarts and being moved to a folder named...

Windows 11. Taskbar icons dissapear after 5-10 restarts and being moved to a folder named...: Hi, i have pinned all my necessary icons to a taskbar but after couple of restarts 5-10 they just dissapear and being moved into a folder named Tombstones in 'AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\Tombstones' so i need to restore each...
  10. Mass move folders to new parent folders with common name?

Mass move folders to new parent folders with common name?: I am trying to find a way to mass aggregate folders from one project into a parent project folder. Currently we have 800+ folders with location codes and project name Ex: 0123 Project A and I want to move those to to another location where we have folders for all of our...