Windows 10: "Name not available" app stuck in Windows Store download queue, so I can't download Gears 5

Discus and support "Name not available" app stuck in Windows Store download queue, so I can't download Gears 5 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; While trying to preload Gears 5 I've somehow got an app named "Name not available" stuck in my download queue along with Gears 5 itself. Whenever I try... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Rilmo, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Rilmo Win User

"Name not available" app stuck in Windows Store download queue, so I can't download Gears 5

While trying to preload Gears 5 I've somehow got an app named "Name not available" stuck in my download queue along with Gears 5 itself. Whenever I try to download either it tries to download both, before I get error "Code: 0x80070070". I can remove Gears 5, but it reappears next time I open the store. Name not available cannot be removed, but I can try to download either and the error code reappears. I've tried installing it on several drives, one of which has over 700gb free, so the space isn't the issue.

I've tried everything in this article, which includes everything I could find aside from formatting my computer: https://windowsreport.com/fix-windows-store-app-download-stuck/

Only other thing I found on "Name not available" appearing in the download queue is this, but his problem was fixed by updating windows: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_store/name-not-available-app-in-windows-store-very-slow/562a00fb-c1f1-4768-91ed-c625016c3808

Hoping I don't have to format just to play Gears 5. "Name not available" app stuck in Windows Store download queue, so I can't download Gears 5 db565000-5d11-4081-a97b-1a54e58c159a?upload=true.png

"Name not available" app stuck in Windows Store download queue, so I can't download Gears 5 8ef1ef77-8a53-4f3d-b9e5-daded038531d?upload=true.png

:)

Rilmo, Sep 6, 2019
  2. John Vil Win User

Windows Store App stuck downloading but when refreshed changes amount downloaded.

Hi,

One possible reason why your download is stuck may be due to a corrupted file. We suggest that you try the following steps below:

Method 1: Sign out/sign in

• Open the Windows Store app.
    • Click on the account logo in the upper-right corner of the app, then click on your account name.
    • Click on you account name in the new box, then click Sign out.
    • Click on the icon in the upper-right corner again, then click Sign in and choose your account name again.

Method 2: Reset Windows Store cache

• Click Start, then type wsreset and select wsreset.
    • When the Store app opens, see if your downloads are working.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Sep 6, 2019
  3. App in queue in Windows Store but not downloading

I have Windows 10. I wanted to download iHeart Radio. I clicked the button. Says it's in queue but isn't downloading. I read a suggestion to use WSRESET. Does that completely reset Widows so that you lose your bookmarks/other apps on the computer?
    I upgraded from 8.1 and the store worked fine with it.

BarbaraGreer, Sep 6, 2019
  4. bamp Win User

"Name not available" app stuck in Windows Store download queue, so I can't download Gears 5

Download Queue

When I try to download an app from the store it puts it in a download queue and it says it's downloading, but it's not! Just sits there for days, any ideas?

bamp, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

1. "Name not available" app stuck in Windows Store download queue, so I can't download Gears 5 - Similar Threads - Name available app

2. Gears 5 won't download on Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gears 5 won't download on Microsoft Store: About a week ago, I went to launch Gears 5 on Windows 10 and it was grayed out. I went to the Microsoft Store app to update and it gave me an error that something was wrong and that Gears 5 needed to be reinstalled. After clicking reinstall, Gears 5 was removed from my...
  3. Gears 5 won't download on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears 5 won't download on Microsoft Store: About a week ago, I went to launch Gears 5 on Windows 10 and it was grayed out. I went to the Microsoft Store app to update and it gave me an error that something was wrong and that Gears 5 needed to be reinstalled. After clicking reinstall, Gears 5 was removed from my...
  4. Gears 5 won't download on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. MS Store App Stuck in Download Queue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Store App Stuck in Download Queue: The MS Store app on my Dell laptop on v2004 is continually stuck in the download queue. It updates, Store closes then reappears but with the same download still present. I've run wsrest and reset the Store app to no avail and run the Windows Apps troubleshooter. [img] 164870
  6. Download queue stuck, unable to download any apps.

Download queue stuck, unable to download any apps.: Hello, I have been having an issue with my Windows Store where the download queue is stuck with the following downloads: [ATTACH] I am unable to download any new apps because of this. I have tried force stopping, resetting and also clearing the cache of the Windows...
  7. Can't download Gears 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download Gears 5: Hi all, I bought a new ssd over the weekend for my games library. After doing that and fresh installing windows, I have been unable to download Gears 5 since. Error code 0x800704C6. Download starts and dies at 742.4 mbs and error occurs. I've seen other people report this...
  8. Windows store downloads stuck in the download queue.

Windows store downloads stuck in the download queue.: Recently, I redeemed a code for Windows 10 Minecraft on Windows Store, and it all went smoothly up until I tried to physically install the game. For the past 7 hours, Minecraft has been in the download queue, saying that it's "starting download..." when nothing has actually...
  9. Can't download Gears 5 from win10 store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download Gears 5 from win10 store: My computer system is already the latest system, and I bought XGPU. I can also download other XGP games, but gears 5 can't download. Any help here? THX...
  10. Gears 5 download errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears 5 download errors: Gears 5 on the xbox beta app & windows store errors every 30 seconds with the code 0x80d05011 which doesnt exist according to your website i dont own the game outright I own xbox game pass ultimate. why am i paying money for a broken system?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. name not available in download queue

2. win store name not available download queue

3. windows 10 download queue mame not available

4. gears 5 name not,
  5. gears 5 update name not available,
  6. in the download queue delete windows,
  7. name not available app,
  8. name not available microsoft store gears