Windows 10: Name not available

Discus and support Name not available in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What is Name Not Available in Apps at the Store download? 91685 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Clint, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Clint Win User

Name not available

What is Name Not Available in Apps at the Store download?

:)

Clint, Aug 17, 2017

2. Windows 10 Update February 9, 2016 KB3135173 and KB3135174 won't install.

Windows Update Catalog fails to actually serve any files for download. This is a fairly widespread and significant failure. If you couldn't actually handle managing all updates, you probably should not have tried.

Do you have a solution for accessing updates that works?

Name Not Available, Aug 17, 2017
  3. Name-not-available-735173173, Aug 17, 2017
  4. Name not available

I think it might 'store experience'. So not an app as such but I think something behind the scenes. If you install it and then check reliability history it might give clearer indication of what it was after the event

Scottyboy99, Aug 18, 2017
  5. Bree New Member
    Apparently I already have it installed (whatever it is) my Store says an update for 'name not available' is waiting for download (?)

Edit: so I let the Store download the update. The Store shows that it was Feedback Hub 1.1705.2121.0 and Reliability History says "Windows successfully installed the following update: Store Experience Host".

Bree, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Name not available

1. Name not available - Similar Threads - Name available

2. About wifi name not showing up in available devices to pair on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About wifi name not showing up in available devices to pair on laptop: My wifi is connected to the phone and other devices. When trying to connect the device to the laptop it isn't showing up. I can see various other wifi names but not the one I have, tried everything available but it still isn't. Now I have connected it through hotspot of my...
  3. About wifi name not showing up in available devices to pair on laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About wifi name not showing up in available devices to pair on laptop: My wifi is connected to the phone and other devices. When trying to connect the device to the laptop it isn't showing up. I can see various other wifi names but not the one I have, tried everything available but it still isn't. Now I have connected it through hotspot of my...
  4. About wifi name not showing up in available devices to pair on laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. The specified network name is no longer available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The specified network name is no longer available: My nas could not be connected this morning. During this time, I also used cmd to ping. The workstation and server services that are both available and checked are normal. The computer has also been restarted, but I hope you can help me solve the problem. Thank you...
  6. The specified network name is no longer available

The specified network name is no longer available: My nas could not be connected this morning. During this time, I also used cmd to ping. The workstation and server services that are both available and checked are normal. The computer has also been restarted, but I hope you can help me solve the problem. Thank you...
  7. The specified network name is no longer available

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. network name no longer available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    network name no longer available: I am being driven to distraction by the apparently random behavior of Windows 11 networking. I have a legacy NAS device that I can ping, but when I attempt to use net view, I get an error, if I try to access it using Win-key+R and type in the IP address, I get a message that...
  9. network name no longer available

network name no longer available: I am being driven to distraction by the apparently random behavior of Windows 11 networking. I have a legacy NAS device that I can ping, but when I attempt to use net view, I get an error, if I try to access it using Win-key+R and type in the IP address, I get a message that...
  10. After modifying the name of a desktop icon, it always moves to the next available space on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After modifying the name of a desktop icon, it always moves to the next available space on...: Hello,This is a newer PC and I'm having the annoying issue where if I modify a file on my desktop, say change the name, it always moves to the next available spot in the icon list. I can place things on my desktop just fine, no issues. It's only after modifying them....